2017 TEN CLUB MYSTERY SHIRT

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387

This is a men's M... it's navy blue.  Already have a shirt from this show in women's white ...Any takers?
    I would be psyched to score this in my men'sXL. 
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    AO253126 said:
    I hate to be "that guy" but it ooks like I'm the big winner in men's L:

On its own, that shirts is fine, but I ordered two based on some irrational confidence that I couldn't possibly be that unlucky. How wrong I was.  10C must've figured, the first one was so nice, let's send it twice!

At least the stickers are different....

Obviously these are both up for sale/trade.
    no way, wow, it's almost like they did that on purpose. or just super random. I wonder if it happened to anyone else who ordered 2, like they pulled off the same line and didn't look at the address.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    a5pj said:
    AO253126 said:

On its own, that shirts is fine, but I ordered two based on some irrational confidence that I couldn't possibly be that unlucky. How wrong I was.  10C must've figured, the first one was so nice, let's send it twice!

no way, wow, it's almost like they did that on purpose. or just super random. I wonder if it happened to anyone else who ordered 2, like they pulled off the same line and didn't look at the address.
    Yep, ive seen at least one other that received 2 the same.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    a5pj said:
    AO253126 said:

It's probably the exact opposite of random.  They probably mailed them in some kind of order and worked there way through the stacks of shirts.    Same thing they did with the mystery vinyl a few years ago, where everyone in certain geographical areas got the same record.   No randomness, just the order they mailed them as they worked their way through the stacks :(
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,308

This is a men's M... it's navy blue.  Already have a shirt from this show in women's white ...Any takers?
    I ordered men's M instead of women's cause sometime the women's sizes are weird... and I got the LEAST gender neutral shirt... logo on pocket is so not for me... so anyone wanna trade anything? 

I ordered men's M instead of women's cause sometime the women's sizes are weird... and I got the LEAST gender neutral shirt... logo on pocket is so not for me... so anyone wanna trade anything? 

I would, but the days of me fitting into a medium are sadly long gone!

• kbuchholtzkbuchholtz Posts: 58

I have a Men's M as well. It's the Rearviewmirror album cover. Black. American Apparel brand shirt. If that's your kind of thing, I'll do a swap for another men's M.
  • gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    Welp, time for the mystery poster sale now?
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Got a PJ20 shirt. Neat shirt except PJ is in visible red but the 20 is barely visible on both sides. Still like it!
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Snagged a NICE PJ shirt that I didn't already own & the Rio sticker!!
    Satisfied customer here :plus_one:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    You know, today I was pondering how these stickers were packaged alongside a t-shirt and how from most of the pictures I've seen I shouldn't fret as everyones seem to be coming out alright... Oh man did I have some crazy premonition or what? 

• AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    You know, today I was pondering how these stickers were packaged alongside a t-shirt and how from most of the pictures I've seen I shouldn't fret as everyones seem to be coming out alright... Oh man did I have some crazy premonition or what? 

Interesting... you can't really tell from my pictures above, but my Poland sticker is similarly crumpled.
  • CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    Received my mystery shirt today of course I have it already. Open to trade. 2016 north American tour shirt size 3xl. Looking for anything in 2xl or 3xl. Pm if interested thanks. 
    Ugghh...  

I got this same shirt in an XL & the Milton Keynes 2014 sticker. Both are up for trade or sale if anyone's interested.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    I am pretty happy with my mystery. I got a shirt I have not seen before, and that is what I was hoping for
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993

Ordered 4 of these. The Seahawks shirt is a Men's large. The lady's is lady's XL. The Gorge and Euro tour shirts are XL.
  • DOCCABODOCCABO Posts: 51
    I got the same white 2014 European tour shirt in both my Mystery Box and now my Mystery Shirt package...both shirts are available for trade or sale if anyone is interested.  Men's XL.

• scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    If anyone wants to sell their ear plugs... shoot me a PM.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    edited June 2017

Here is what I got! 
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    I got my two Men's XL today - a Gorge and a cool one I hadn't seen before - thanks Ten Club!

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    MKSNYC said:
    I got my two Men's XL today - a Gorge and a cool one I hadn't seen before - thanks Ten Club!

I think that white shirt was only sold at the London 2013 show.
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    MKSNYC said:
    I think that white shirt was only sold at the London 2013 show.
    Cool - thanks for the background info
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    Those Gorge shirts are odd....was there a variant at the show?  Mine has dark brown graphics opposed to green.
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Love those Gorge shirts!

So no sightings of any Fenway or Wrigley setlist shirts yet???
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Anyone outside of the USA receive their mystery shirt yet?
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    demetrios said:
    Got mine, wish i hadnt. Lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • MI76260MI76260 Gothenburg, Sweden Posts: 142
    demetrios said:

yep, got mine here in Sweden.
  • dpharesdphares Maryland Posts: 118
    Got mine today.

• BudTBudT Saratoga Springs, N.Y. Posts: 58
    Got a PJ20 shirt. Neat shirt except PJ is in visible red but the 20 is barely visible on both sides. Still like it!
    I'm wearing mine right now. got it at the show & it's been my favorite T since. if it's clean I put it on first out of the wash!
  • eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    DOCCABO said:
    I got the same white 2014 European tour shirt in both my Mystery Box and now my Mystery Shirt package...both shirts are available for trade or sale if anyone is interested.  Men's XL.

his, I'm very interested in the eyeball with wings,  well like both want to trade or.........