How Do You Pee?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:
    KC138045 said:

I don't know who you people are having over to your homes but I've never had a guest piss all over the bathroom lol

It does bother me when people don't flush.  Especially in public.
    It's not like it needs hosed down, but there are always splashes and drips.
    Exactly. There are ALWAYS little drips and drops of it around the rim when men visit, from plain old splash back I think, and the more alcohol there is, the worse the problem gets, lol. And if there are splashes on the rim, then I'm betting there are sometimes drops on the floor too. It's gross. Just sit down guys. I'd do anything to be able to pee standing up in public washrooms, but there is no reason for it in someone's home.
    Beer makes me poop. Can I come over? :lol:

Seriously, though, you get any guests leaving skid marks on the commode over at your place, PJ_Soul?

I can help with this.

For starters, don't invite anyone over named Lou. They're notorious for this sort of thing. I hear it's from all the sauce.

Oh, and Chads leave upper deckers. Jeremys at least have the common courtesy to down a few healthy swigs of Immodium AssDam before they partake in any libations, so you don't need to worry about them.

All of the above has been well documented by my sources.

If someone left skid marks on my toilet I'd call them out for it and present them with a toilet brush!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    rgambs said:
    No fly, that's a zipper drag/snag just waiting to happen.

I always sit when I am a guest, it's the only courteous course of action.
    I sit at home most of the time as well, because I clean the bathroom.
    It takes nearly twice as long to pee sitting because of constriction by the thighs.
    I pee outside as much as I pee inside.
    Sometimes on a tree.  Sometimes off the deck.
    Usually into a bucket so I can use it as fert.
    same here. peeing inside sucks. believe this, i'm reprimanded quiet regularly. i grew up in rural nowhere iowa... i pee outside. if it is -13f / -25c degrees i still prefer outdoors. mostly folks are just happy i'm nice
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Fly
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:
    KC138045 said:

I don't know who you people are having over to your homes but I've never had a guest piss all over the bathroom lol

Exactly. There are ALWAYS little drips and drops of it around the rim when men visit, from plain old splash back I think, and the more alcohol there is, the worse the problem gets, lol. And if there are splashes on the rim, then I'm betting there are sometimes drops on the floor too. It's gross. Just sit down guys. I'd do anything to be able to pee standing up in public washrooms, but there is no reason for it in someone's home.

Seriously, though, you get any guests leaving skid marks on the commode over at your place, PJ_Soul?

I can help with this.

For starters, don't invite anyone over named Lou. They're notorious for this sort of thing. I hear it's from all the sauce.

Oh, and Chads leave upper deckers. Jeremys at least have the common courtesy to down a few healthy swigs of Immodium AssDam before they partake in any libations, so you don't need to worry about them.

Bretts also don't like to use the guest restroom and will instead try to use others.
    Pigs can be too fat to shit. 
    Verified. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    when a guest ask if you may go outside. i do it nearly every time. wanna get dumped by a brand new g/f? pee off her backyard deck & split some firewood in your underwear in the rain... same day, same hour & good for all   
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    No Fly
    I'm jealous of the guy who can pee over his head, I piss like chinese water torture.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    Fly
    At work, I play a game and start pissing with my back against the wall across from the urinal, walking it up as my stream gets weaker. It's fun to be a dude sometimes.

Those no-flush urinals with the bees are good for this game, too, but the other IKEA shoppers look at me funny when I try it there. People can be real killjoys. We need to replace our urinals at work. I'm starting a petition!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    If I'm a guest in someone's house, I still stand.  But if I get any on the seat (or floor, god forbid) I clean it up.  100% of the houses I've ever been in have toilet paper within arms reach of the toilet, so there's no excuse not to be courteous and clean up after yourself.

I'm the exact opposite.  I like to leave a few drops hidden away in the bathroom somewhere.  Like a dog marking its territory.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    edited June 2017
    When I'm out at a bar I like to  soak the wall next to the urinal or the stall next door. Just to keep them honest and to stay on top of the the next days cleaning.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    No Fly
    chadwick said:
    rgambs said:
    No fly, that's a zipper drag/snag just waiting to happen.

I always sit when I am a guest, it's the only courteous course of action.
    I sit at home most of the time as well, because I clean the bathroom.
    It takes nearly twice as long to pee sitting because of constriction by the thighs.
    I pee outside as much as I pee inside.
    Sometimes on a tree.  Sometimes off the deck.
    Usually into a bucket so I can use it as fert.
    same here. peeing inside sucks. believe this, i'm reprimanded quiet regularly. i grew up in rural nowhere iowa... i pee outside. if it is -13f / -25c degrees i still prefer outdoors. mostly folks are just happy i'm nice
    Ah Chadwick welcome to the thread!  With your presence I feel comfortable enough to divulge that I actually go outside to pee nearly every day.  Not just peeing outside when I'm outside.
    I do it at night to look at the stars and moon.
    I do it in the day when there's a nice breeze.
    I'm not allowed to have my piss bucket in the house so when it's time to fert the fruit I have to drain the vein out in the rain.

I just did 200 squats on my front porch in my unders only.
    A sedan drove by and I waved, you have to be polite.

Country livin' is the best.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    If I'm a guest in someone's house, I still stand.  But if I get any on the seat (or floor, god forbid) I clean it up.  100% of the houses I've ever been in have toilet paper within arms reach of the toilet, so there's no excuse not to be courteous and clean up after yourself.

I'm the exact opposite.  I like to leave a few drops hidden away in the bathroom somewhere.  Like a dog marking its territory.
    :rofl:

I love this thread.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited June 2017
    One time I passed out after a medical procedure while pissing. I was unconscious, but I imagine it was like a loose fire hose as I was going down. 
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Fly
    Anyone who has a son knows the hazards of changing a baby boys diaper.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Fly
    That's why it's there...??
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Fly
    great thread

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    No Fly
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:
    KC138045 said:

I can help with this.

Bretts also don't like to use the guest restroom and will instead try to use others.
    That whole exchange is gold. 
    Bretts like to use the guest restroom -- just the one that might be considered the 'nicest' guest restroom. (At least this Brett does!)

I dont understand how you do not use the zipper unless the clothing does not have a zipper.
    I almost always unbuckle, open top button, open zipper, take care of business.
    Not sure if that makes me a Zipper or No Zipper person.
    This is an odd question amongst the many odd questions on a shelf.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    No Fly
    As to peeing outside?  Being raised in VT this is also a pleasing activity. 
    When in any environment where it is even remotely acceptable (and some where is it not, to be sure) I will pee outside. 
    When I go outside to have a smoke during drinking sessions in my man cave?  I pee in my yard. 
    My wife does not know this or I would be reprimanded.  (put it on the list)
    As to Zipper question, when I pee in places it is frowned upon I am for sure only using zipper (no belt/button care taken) as I am less about control and more about quick getaway/deniability should things go south.  ;)

• KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    edited June 2017
    Fly
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:
    KC138045 said:

I can help with this.

Bretts like to use the guest restroom -- just the one that might be considered the 'nicest' guest restroom. (At least this Brett does!)

I dont understand how you do not use the zipper unless the clothing does not have a zipper.

I was referring to the built in fly in most men's underwear.  Obviously you have to unzip either way.  I unzip and use the fly.  Others unbuckle, unbutton, unzip, and the pull the underwear down instead of using the fly.  

I work for a large clothing retailer so that is how the topic came up.
    Post edited by KC138045 on
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    No Fly
    Fella's - seriously, first time you scrape your penis on your zipper, you won't be doing that again. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    edited June 2017
    No Fly
    KC138045 said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:
    KC138045 said:

I can help with this.

I was referring to the built in fly in most men's underwear.  Obviously you have to unzip either way.  I unzip and use the fly.  Others unbuckle, unbutton, unzip, and the pull the underwear down instead of using the fly.  

I work for a large clothing retailer so that is how the topic came up.
    Boxer-briefs, pull down the front top enough to flip it out.

Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    No Fly
    I have the same pattern as Brett. I also love to piss of my upstairs patio when drunk. Brings me such joy to water the roses down below. 
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Fly
    Fella's - seriously, first time you scrape your penis on your zipper, you won't be doing that again. 
    I take whatever action I can get.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Piss off!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    don't know how you guys walk around with those things.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Fly
    In 40 years I've never had that happen.  Pretty confident that I have the process down at this point. :lol:
    Fly
    My son's first foray into the joys of peeing outside didn't go so well. We were hiking our way down Cadillac Mountain, and he had to go. We found a spot a bit off the trail where he proceeded to piss all over his pants. Little dude still drops trou all the way down to the ankles. He pissed right into the bowl that doing so makes. Thankfully, we had change of clothes and wipes with us when we got back to the car, but he had to finish the hike with pissypants.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    No Fly
    dankind said:
    My son's first foray into the joys of peeing outside didn't go so well. We were hiking our way down Cadillac Mountain, and he had to go. We found a spot a bit off the trail where he proceeded to piss all over his pants. Little dude still drops trou all the way down to the ankles. He pissed right into the bowl that doing so makes. Thankfully, we had change of clothes and wipes with us when we got back to the car, but he had to finish the hike with pissypants.
    :lol:
    Things to look forward to
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    No Fly
    I stopped wearing pants with zippers when I saw There's Something About Mary.

I stopped wearing pants at all shortly thereafter.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    dankind said:
    Takes after his dad I see.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Fly
    dankind said:
    Takes after his dad I see.
    Hobbes said:
    Piss off!
    I SAW PEARL JAM