How Do You Pee?

KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
edited June 2017 in All Encompassing Trip
We had this discussion at work and I seem to be in the minority so I thought I would post a poll to see how all you use the facility's.  Simple question.  Guys when you use the bathroom do you use the fly or do you unbuckle and whip it out?

I believe in the fly
Columbus-2000
Columbus-2003
Cincinnati-2006
Columbus-2010
Wrigley-2013
Cincinnati-2014
Lexington-2016
Wrigley 1 & 2-2018

How Do You Pee? 16 votes

Fly
56%
lolobuggHesCalledDyerKC138045dankindGern BlanstenJK_LivinseanwonHughFreakingDillonehbacon 9 votes
No Fly
43%
darwinstheory2-feign-reluctanceMalrothAmongst the AniF Me In The BrainrgambsPearl34Jam 7 votes
Post edited by KC138045 on

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Fly
    Why in hell would someone drop their drawers just to take a leak?
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Fly
    Why in hell would someone drop their drawers just to take a leak?
    I didn't mean that in a literal sense.  Basically unbuckle and unzip.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    No option for sitting down?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited June 2017
    Yes, for the women, that would be nice, and also for those fine fellows who are polite enough to sit in someone's own private home washroom, in order to avoid splashing. I've only met European men who do this, but I really appreciate it!! I wish North American men would be that courteous! I'm pretty sick of cleaning up their pee. :angry:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Fly
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yes, for the women, that would be nice, and also for those fine fellows who are polite enough to sit in someone's own private home washroom, in order to avoid splashing. I've only met European men who do this, but I really appreciate it!! I wish North American men would be that courteous! I'm pretty sick of cleaning up their pee. :angry:
    A lot of dudes peeing at your house these days, PJ_Soul?

Aside from the cleanup, it sounds like things are going quite well for you. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,172
    well i use both methods at times.  generally i use the fly but sometimes at work I want to retuck my shirt so I will do the full undoing to get a good tight retuck of a shirt.  that is the only reason i see for doing the full undone though.
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    I call bulls**t on both options! I know damn well y'all drop trou and spray it like you're putting out a 5-alarm fire! 
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    No Fly
     This brings up another great question:  Do you stand up to wipe?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Heh heh, yeah, it's like an old fashioned pee party at my place, besides the standing part, of course. :joy:

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Malroth said:
    There are people who do that?!
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    sitting down is supposed to empty the bladder better than standing.  just saying.

I sit down.
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    I worked with a guy whose wife let it slip that she required him to sit.....dude never heard the end of it.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    PJ_Soul said:
    Malroth said:
    wipe or stand up?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Malroth said:
    wipe or stand up?
    Eww, lol. Stand up to wipe. I never heard of that - doesn't make much sense!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    No Fly
    No fly, that's a zipper drag/snag just waiting to happen.

I always sit when I am a guest, it's the only courteous course of action.
    I sit at home most of the time as well, because I clean the bathroom.
    It takes nearly twice as long to pee sitting because of constriction by the thighs.
    I pee outside as much as I pee inside.
    Sometimes on a tree.  Sometimes off the deck.
    Usually into a bucket so I can use it as fert.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

It takes nearly twice as long to pee sitting because of constriction by the thighs.
    Good for you rgambs. Way to be a courteous pee-er.
    No Fly
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:

Good for you rgambs. Way to be a courteous pee-er.
    I have a friend who has serious PSI, he can pee over his own head.
    I hope he sits when he's a guest somewhere.
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    edited June 2017
    Fly

I don't know who you people are having over to your homes but I've never had a guest piss all over the bathroom lol

It does bother me when people don't flush.  Especially in public.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    No Fly
    KC138045 said:

I don't know who you people are having over to your homes but I've never had a guest piss all over the bathroom lol

It's not like it needs hosed down, but there are always splashes and drips.
    rgambs said:
    KC138045 said:

Exactly. There are ALWAYS little drips and drops of it around the rim when men visit, from plain old splash back I think, and the more alcohol there is, the worse the problem gets, lol. And if there are splashes on the rim, then I'm betting there are sometimes drops on the floor too. It's gross. Just sit down guys. I'd do anything to be able to pee standing up in public washrooms, but there is no reason for it in someone's home.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Fly
    If I'm a guest in someone's house, I still stand.  But if I get any on the seat (or floor, god forbid) I clean it up.  100% of the houses I've ever been in have toilet paper within arms reach of the toilet, so there's no excuse not to be courteous and clean up after yourself.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    If I'm a guest in someone's house, I still stand.  But if I get any on the seat (or floor, god forbid) I clean it up.  100% of the houses I've ever been in have toilet paper within arms reach of the toilet, so there's no excuse not to be courteous and clean up after yourself.
    Well fuckers!
    =)

I like this courteous approach as well as that of gambs.
    edited June 2017
    Yes, that's the other polite option! ... Maybe look for the bathroom spray cleaner under the sink while you're at it, haha. ;)
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited June 2017
    Fly
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:
    KC138045 said:

Exactly. There are ALWAYS little drips and drops of it around the rim when men visit, from plain old splash back I think, and the more alcohol there is, the worse the problem gets, lol. And if there are splashes on the rim, then I'm betting there are sometimes drops on the floor too. It's gross. Just sit down guys. I'd do anything to be able to pee standing up in public washrooms, but there is no reason for it in someone's home.
    Beer makes me poop. Can I come over? :lol:

Seriously, though, you get any guests leaving skid marks on the commode over at your place, PJ_Soul?

I can help with this.

For starters, don't invite anyone over named Lou. They're notorious for this sort of thing. I hear it's from all the sauce.

Oh, and Chads leave upper deckers. Jeremys at least have the common courtesy to down a few healthy swigs of Immodium AssDam before they partake in any libations, so you don't need to worry about them.

All of the above has been well documented by my sources.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    DK knows of which he speaks.

Has no one mentioned the infamous Wob-peeing-in-a-bush incident?
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    PJ_Soul said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Heh heh, yeah, it's like an old fashioned pee party at my place, besides the standing part, of course. :joy:

Name change for you.
    PJ_Golden Showers 
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    PJ_Soul said:
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Name change for you.
    PJ_Golden Showers 

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,482
    Like Wob with a bloody gash.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    No Fly
    dankind said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    rgambs said:
    KC138045 said:

Beer makes me poop. Can I come over? :lol:

Seriously, though, you get any guests leaving skid marks on the commode over at your place, PJ_Soul?

I can help with this.

For starters, don't invite anyone over named Lou. They're notorious for this sort of thing. I hear it's from all the sauce.

Oh, and Chads leave upper deckers. Jeremys at least have the common courtesy to down a few healthy swigs of Immodium AssDam before they partake in any libations, so you don't need to worry about them.

All of the above has been well documented by my sources.

Bretts also don't like to use the guest restroom and will instead try to use others.
    Pigs can be too fat to shit. 
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle