what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Flock together...
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Law and Order: SVU is a bloody good programme. Fantastically well-written stories and never afraid to deal with tough issues. Sadly these days the storylines are more believable than ever 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I am looking forward to some good new series come August.

Here, wishing I can see these beautiful men sometime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PrDR6QsePk
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Beautiful...thanks for posting 
    Autumn.

(interesting how "fall" fills and fits in)

Anyway - here's to tenacity.  And prudence.

......and chasing suns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdm2lzf-mlM
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Celebrations
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
    soundcheck
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Loved ones, family and friends...enjoying the ones around and missing those that aren't. 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    edited June 2017
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    I can't believe what i'm going to do..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    23scidoo said:
    ?
    23scidoo said:
    ?
    Something crazy..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    ?
    Something crazy..
    Hmmm... the mystery continues ;)
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    23scidoo said:

Freak...
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Pap said:
    23scidoo said:

Freak...
    All set!!!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

Met some ITD people at the Wishlist preparty this evening, was lovely to meet them in person and was a little proud of myself for overcoming my antisocial tendencies!
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Met some ITD people at the Wishlist preparty this evening, was lovely to meet them in person and was a little proud of myself for overcoming my antisocial tendencies!
    Yay!  Are you really antisocial or just extremely shy? I'm the latter but I come off as the former I think.  Hope you had a great time at the show.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Yay!  Are you really antisocial or just extremely shy? I'm the latter but I come off as the former I think.  Hope you had a great time at the show.
    I didn't even go to the show, just the preparty :tongue: I'm extremely introverted I suppose, I'm most comfortable alone. In fact, I think the only lies I ever tell are those where I pretend I have other plans to avoid going out and meeting people. I spend all my free time alone and outside of work, I only really communicate with people online (other than my mother!)
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Thunder and lightning, happening as I type.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    I didn't even go to the show, just the preparty :tongue: I'm extremely introverted I suppose, I'm most comfortable alone. In fact, I think the only lies I ever tell are those where I pretend I have other plans to avoid going out and meeting people. I spend all my free time alone and outside of work, I only really communicate with people online (other than my mother!)
    Well it's cool that you put yourself out there and went to the preparty.  Sorry you didn't get to the show though.  
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    i like ireland
    Let's Go Panathinaikos!!!..Like '99!!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

Well it's cool that you put yourself out there and went to the preparty.  Sorry you didn't get to the show though.  
    Oh it's ok, I could have gone but didn't want to. I'm not really into Eddie's music :smile:
    We are the champions my friend!!!!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    Ο διεθνής σέντερ ρώτησε τον ισχυρό άντρα της ΚΑΕ «τι θα κάνουμε πρόεδρε; Που θα γιορτάσουμε»; Ο Γιαννακόπουλος απάντησε: «Θα τα πούμε στο πούλμαν» και ο Μπουρούσης του είπε: «Όχι, γιατί έλεγαν ότι θα φύγουμε με τον ηλεκτρικό»!
    23scidoo said:
    Ο διεθνής σέντερ ρώτησε τον ισχυρό άντρα της ΚΑΕ «τι θα κάνουμε πρόεδρε; Που θα γιορτάσουμε»; Ο Γιαννακόπουλος απάντησε: «Θα τα πούμε στο πούλμαν» και ο Μπουρούσης του είπε: «Όχι, γιατί έλεγαν ότι θα φύγουμε με τον ηλεκτρικό»!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!WHAT A SWEET NIGHT DIMI!!!!!LIKE'99!!!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I'm a little disgusted with some of my West Hollywood community.  Pride week just ended, and yesterday was the resistance march.  Everyone touting their own causes and while somewhat overwhelming in the plethora of signage, it was pretty cool overall.

Not cool, however, was parking in my lot at work a bit ago, and seeing cans and bottles and cigarette butts and trash and other shit all over the place.  WITH FOUR DUMPSTERS A FEW FEET AWAY.  Shout out all you want about goodwill and being a decent person and loving one another and keeping the environment clean.

But please, don't dump your shit on the ground.  Don't be the asshole against whom you're protesting.  Don't use being drunk or angry or "rebellious" as an excuse.

Fuckers.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    Interview in half an hour. Let's do this!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.