Trouble on London Bridge

With only a few days before Eddie vedder show in London. It looks like London might have been attacked.. I hope it's not terrorist related but after Manchester you never can tell.. Hope this doesn't effect the show.. Apart from being even more vigilant. 

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Be safe Europe.  
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    People are possibly lying dead on the ground from being run over and stabbed to death as we speak. Do we really need to be talking about hoping that this does not effect the show?
  • yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    Fuckin' crazy world .... !!!
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    edited June 2017
    PJNB said:
    People are possibly lying dead on the ground from being run over and stabbed to death as we speak. Do we really need to be talking about hoping that this does not effect the show?
    Yeah, this fuck'n world. So sad and depressing. I don't know how I'd be able to put on a game face after shit like this happens. Ed is amazing that he can go in front of a crowd and not just completely lose it.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    wow....... messed up.   just turned on the news.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Because everyone wants to read about this on the Porch!

Move this to AMT minus the EV stuff.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Once again these horrible actions of hate. 
  • Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848
    Because everyone wants to read about this on the Porch!

Move this to AMT minus the EV stuff.
    Wow... Cause this deserves to be put in a certain category? Good stuff......
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Will this kind of insanity ever end?  I think only by not plastering it all over the news in HUGE headlines.  When these types are given that much attention, others will follow after seeking the same.  But the media knows no restraint, so on and on and on it goes. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    6 dead 48 seriously injured. Loads injured.. 3 cowards shot.. Fair play to the police who did a great job but this is getting crazy.. Some how something has to be done.. 
    Stay safe people... 
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    What was the motive?  Wait, let me guess.

• OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    According to some reports, a waitress was attacked and brutally stabbed in the neck at the restaurant, ... a woman who was just doing her job. It seems that women and children are the main targets now, and I base my opinion off of the recent Grande concert attack. How anyone could attack and kill innocent people due to some warped ideology truly baffles and frustrates me. So disgusting....
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Religion of peace, right?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    unsung said:

unsung said:
    I have a feeling you want to say something. But instead you're just drive-by-shit-posting and can't even keep it as one shit-post.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    At least I can face reality.

unsung said:

unsung said:
    I have a feeling you want to say something. But instead you're just drive-by-shit-posting and can't even keep it as one shit-post.
    Maybe that will clear it up for you.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    unsung said:
    Stop using my line! ;)

Seriously, what the heck is going on in London?!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    edited June 2017
    Hey no worries, London Mayor Sadiq Khan has reassured us that it is just "part and parcel of living in a big city".  I guess everything will be alright.

Seems they followed their own advice.
    edited June 2017
    mcgruff10 said:
    unsung said:
    Stop using my line! ;)

Seriously, what the heck is going on in London?!
    The consequences of the US starting an unjust war.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited June 2017

unsung said:
    unsung said:

unsung said:
    No. Those posts had nothing to do with what you first wrote. 

And who are these people from twitter you were quoting? Please quote directly and "un-filtrered" from The Guardian instead.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

unsung said:
    Haha, 

Ok, you're picking tweets from and following people from Fox News, Daily Caller (Started by that Tucker guy from Fox News) and a right winged gun nut. 

I feel so sorry for you.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    unsung said:

I'm going to take this with a huge grain of salt, given the source. And by that I mean I can never trust anything you post. 
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

unsung said:
    Haha, 

Ok, you're picking tweets from and following speople from Fox News, Daily Caller (Started by that Tucker guy from Fox News) and a right winged gun nut. 

I feel so sorry for you.
    I feel sorry that your countries are being destroyed.
    edited June 2017
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

unsung said:
    Haha, 

Ok, you're picking tweets from and following speople from Fox News, Daily Caller (Started by that Tucker guy from Fox News) and a right winged gun nut. 

I feel so sorry for you.

Well, you go and jerk off to Tucker Calrlsson like the Fox "News" watcher you are, and I keep living in all of these "countries" that for some reason I belong to.

(Hint: I live in one country (not the UK). And its not News you're watching Tucker-fan)

unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

unsung said:
    Haha, 

I feel so sorry for you.
    And where's a direct quote for all the biased shit you're posting?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

unsung said:
    Haha, 

I feel so sorry for you.
    You have absolutely no credibility.
    • A British Transport Police officer was stabbed in the face as he tackled the assailants armed only with his baton. He suffered serious injuries, but is in a stable condition in hospital. An off-duty Metropolitan police officer was among others injured in the attack.
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/04/london-attacks-what-we-know-so-far-london-bridge-borough-market-vauxhall