Levee Walkers 7 Inch

Comments

• jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872

I was at Easy Street on Thursday and they had about 5 copies of this signed by Mike available for $39.99. There were also about 5 copies of the Tectonics 7" signed by Mike there as well for $15. I snagged one of those instead.

Can you grab me a signed tectonics for $15?
    I'll pay for that, shipping, & try to throw something else your way.
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    New Levee Walkers single coming this summer.

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/produced_by_legendary_drummer_barrett_martin_ayron_jones_new_album_sets_rel

"Jones also sings in the band Levee Walkers, alongside Pearl Jam's Mike McCready and Guns N' Roses' Duff McKagan. They have a two song single coming this summer."
    @ Barrett Martin

Ayron Jones' new album is coming out on June 2nd on Sunyata Records and its good, real good. His next single drops on April 7th, and pre-orders for his album begin on May 5th. Also stay tuned for a couple new Levee Walkers songs with Ayron singing lead vocals. Levee Walkers is Mike McCready (Pearl Jam), Duff McKagan (Guns & Roses) and drummer/producer Barrett Martin. Lots of cool stuff happening for Ayron "The Kid", you might want to follow him.
    Levee Walkers has recently completed and mixed 2 new songs with Seattle singer-guitarist Ayron Jones. Those songs will be coming out later this summer, but in the meantime you can buy Ayron's superb new album "Audio Paint Job", which was produced by Barrett Martin and is out today. You can buy the CD at your local record store, which we encourage you to support. Or if you're a digitally inclined person, the album is available worldwide on all formats. Here is a link for iTunes below and we thank you for supporting Mr. Jones!

Audio Paint Job by Ayron Jones
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    demetrios said:
    New Levee Walkers single coming this summer. http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/produced_by_legendary_drummer_barrett_martin_ayron_jones_new_album_sets_rel "Jones also sings in the band Levee Walkers, alongside Pearl Jam's Mike McCready and Guns N' Roses' Duff McKagan. They have a two song single coming this summer."
    I didn't realize Barrett was legendary for Queens of the Stone Age
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    demetrios said:
    Levee Walkers has recently completed and mixed 2 new songs with Seattle singer-guitarist Ayron Jones. Those songs will be coming out later this summer, but in the meantime you can buy Ayron's superb new album "Audio Paint Job", which was produced by Barrett Martin and is out today. You can buy the CD at your local record store, which we encourage you to support. Or if you're a digitally inclined person, the album is available worldwide on all formats. Here is a link for iTunes below and we thank you for supporting Mr. Jones!

I'm not seeing the CD available anywhere...  Anyone else see it for sale somewhere?
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    demetrios said:

I'm not seeing the CD available anywhere...  Anyone else see it for sale somewhere?
    That just says your local store, they can probably order it for you.
    demetrios said:

CD is available over @ http://sunyatarecords.com/store/#ayron-jones

New track just played on SiriusXM titled All Things Fade Away. Vocals by Ayron Jones.
    edited November 2017
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/premieres/guns-n-roses-pearl-jam-supergroup-hear-cathartic-new-song-w510578

Guns N' Roses, Pearl Jam Supergroup the Levee Walkers: Hear Cathartic New Song

Band featuring Mike McCready, Duff McKagan and Screaming Trees' Barrett Martin releases poignant new single "All Things Fade Away"

The Levee Walkers, a supergroup with members of Pearl Jam, Guns N' Roses and Screaming Trees, premiere poignant new song "All Things Fade Away."

The Levee Walkers are a Seattle-based supergroup featuring Pearl Jam guitarist Mike McCready, Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan and drummer Barrett Martin of Screaming Trees and many other projects. The band recruited local singer-songwriter Ayron Jones to front their poignant new single "All Things Fade Away," premiering here.

Jones reflects on death and childhood memories throughout the cathartic track. "Remember the time we took a walk downtown/And you held my hand in the pouring rain?" he croons over a sparse, buzzing guitar riff. "I was three years old, and you were 22/But even then I knew your life would end this way."

Related

Pearl Jam, GN'R Members Unite for Raucous Stooges Covers Gig

Mark Arm, Mike McCready, Duff McKagan and Barrett Martin unite to bash through proto-punk classics

Martin, who produced Jones' recently issued LP, Audio Paint Job, initiated the collaboration after introducing the singer to his bandmates. Jones wrote lyrics to the Levee Walkers' music, and McKagan was so impressed with the frontman that he invited him to open Guns N' Roses' September show in Washington.

"Ayron is such a special and badass new Seattle artist," McKagan told Rolling Stone. "I went to a show of his last year in Seattle, and it was one of those that just simply made me realize how glad I am that I chose music as a path. Mike and Barrett are, of course, the best at what they do as well. I'm a proud Walker of Levees!"

"The three of us [conceived the Levee Walkers] to make music with guest vocalists," McCready added, describing the project. "It's been a cool, enlightening experience for me as Duff and Barrett push me to be a better musician. We've been lucky enough to have Jaz Coleman from Killing Joke and Latin artist Raquel Sophia sing with us. Our latest great singer and guitar player is Ayron Jones from Seattle. Ayron is a super-talented singer-songwriter who has added a new fuel to the fire of Levee Walkers songs. He is also a smokin' guitar player that needs to be heard."

"All Things Fade Away," backed with another new song "Madness," is the band's third single, following a pair of 2016 releases featuring Coleman and Sophia. Martin produced the latest release, with Seattle icon Jack Endino mixing. The two new tracks will be available for purchase Friday, both digitally and on a seven-inch.

Post edited by demetrios on

I'm very please to announce the release of the next Levee Walkers single featuring Seattle rising son, Ayron Jones. Rolling Stone is premiering Side A of the 2 song single titled, "All Things Fade Away" and you can hear it now in the link below. The single will be available worldwide tomorrow, which is Friday November 3rd. Levee Walkers is a Seattle-based backing band featuring Mike McCready, Duff McKagan, and myself, and we find singers we like to we write songs with and release a couple songs at a time. Its a really fun project and it challenges our songwriting and musical abilities because each singer is so different. Mostly its just awesome to get to back up and record with some singer-songwriters whom we greatly admire. Thanks for listening! Barrett

• All Things Fade Away is fucking excellent!  Thanks!
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 717
    demetrios said:
    i like it...great artwork and will crank live!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
    demetrios said: The two new tracks will be available for purchase Friday, both digitally and on a seven-inch.
    Really nice song! His voice reminds me of Shawn Smith.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024

LEVEE WALKERS feat. AYRON JONES

$12.00

All Things Fade Away b/w Madness 

The Levee Walkers, a Seattle-based backing band consisting of Mike McCready (guitar), Barrett Martin (drums), and Duff McKagan (bass) have chosen rising Seattle star and native son Ayron Jones for the 3rd edition of their ongoing project. Ayron's current album, "Audio Paint Job" was produced by Barrett, so he introduced Ayron to Mike and Duff to do two new songs with Levee Walkers. While the band focused on writing the music, Ayron wrote and sang the lyrics, a talent for which he is fast becoming recognized. 

Duff was so impressed with Ayron's talent that he invited him to open for Guns & Roses in September when they played in Washington State. 

The new 2-song single ("All Things Fade Away", "Madness") was produced by Grammy nominated producer and drummer Barrett Martin and shows more of the soulful side of the band. Ayron's heartfelt, smokey vocals are featured over the top of Barrett and Duff's backbeat grooves, with Mike's inspired guitar work playing along side Ayron's superb vocals. The songs were mixed by Seattle legend Jack Endino and the single is being jointly released on November 3rd through Barrett Martin's Sunyata Records and Mike McCready's HockeyTalkter Records. The artwork was created by the renowned graphic artist Anthony Hassett, who passed away during the completion of the songs. All Things Fade Away, indeed. 

SKU: 7199 
    Where's the digital option?
    edited November 2017
    Pap said:
    Not sure. Wish HockeyTalker Records / 10club included an MP3 download code when we purchase the vinyl.
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    It doesn't say in the description limited cleAr vinyl unless I'm just missing it. McCready's Facebook post says buy your limited clear vinyl at tenclub. 
    KW6232 said:
    It doesn't say in the description limited cleAr vinyl unless I'm just missing it. McCready's Facebook post says buy your limited clear vinyl at tenclub. 
    Just saw. He didn't mention it over on Twitter. Just on Facebook.

‪The new Levee Walkers song feat. Ayron Jones is now available on 7 inch vinyl exclusively at Pearl Jam shop! Limited edition clear vinyl!!

http://bit.ly/LWAJVinyl

Pap said:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/levee-walkers-feat-ayron-jones-single/id1293249692

• DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    I just ordered this and want the clear vinyl version. I hope that's what this one was ; as it does not state the vinyl color. I hope they don't add the clear version  later. That would hurt! I have the other releases from this group on colored vinyl and want to keep going with that.
    Shipping confirmation received already? Sweet!
  • Vinyl color is Clear.
    slh
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Thanks Santos!
    https://pearljam.com/news/new-levee-walkers-single-featuring-ayron-jones

New Levee Walker's Single Featuring Ayron Jones

News November 3 2017

HockeyTalkter Records and Sunyata Records Release New Levee Walkers Tracks Featuring Ayron Jones

Mike McCready, Barrett Martin, and Duff McKagan have chosen rising Seattle star, Ayron Jones for the third edition of their ongoing project, The Levee Walkers. 

The new two-song single was produced by Barrett Martin, mixed by Jack Endino, and jointly released today on Barrett Martin’s Sunyata Records and Mike McCready’s HockeyTalkter Records

Listen to "All Things Fade" via Rollingstone

Stream Single on iTunes

Order Vinyl in the SHOP

demetrios said:
    Not this crap again... :minus_one: