Calling to experts: EV BATTLE T SHIRT

2»

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Why does that bother you @mcgruff10 ?
    Does it negatively impact your life if someone gets a shirt that a band member wore? 
    Hugh and mwplum get what I m saying. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mwplummwplum Posts: 1,501
    demetrios said:
    mwplum said:
    $125 to the UK?!  If anyone out there in the US wants to proxy for me and send it on I'd cover all costs, cheers :)
    Might be able to hook you up too if it doesn't work out with your aunt. I'm in Vancouver Canada, but have a US address in Blaine, WA, that I can ship to. Was thinking of picking up one for myself too. I go to Seattle a lot for concerts, but the only issue is that I'm not going to the US next until August 1, so I could pick it up then and ship it through Canada Post when I'm back, but it could take awhile. PM me if that works for you. 
    What's your shipping rate to British Columbia? For Ontario it's $20 and Nova Scotia $35. Totally messed up shipping service they are using when all of USA is $6 bucks. :/
    I didn't actually check until you mentioned it as I assumed it would be $35, but it's actually $20. I agree, that's outrageous if it's that much more to ship to Atlantic Canada. If you want, I could do the same for you. Not sure the cost of shipping from Vancouver to NS, but would guess it would be less. 
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    mcgruff10 said:
    Does it negatively impact your life if someone gets a shirt that a band member wore? 
    It's kind of what Corduroy is about, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    mcgruff10 said:
    Oh I get what you're saying.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited May 2017
    mcgruff10 said:

I get what you are saying completely.  

I also understand the other viewpoint where most of the time we buy stuff because of advertising.  So we can see a commercial or magazine ad and buy a similar piece of clothing based on a stranger wearing it, or buy a piece of clothing because your favorite musician happened to be wearing it and you though it looked cool.  The unfucktheworld shirt is pretty badass.

• helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i buy every shirt that ed wears on stage. i have been doing that for years. it's way better than collecting buttons and stickers. IMNSHO
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:

I also understand the other viewpoint where most of the time we buy stuff because of advertising.  So we can see a commercial or magazine ad and buy a similar piece of clothing based on a stranger wearing it, or buy a piece of clothing because your favorite musician happened to be wearing it and you though it looked cool.  The unfucktheworld shirt is pretty badass.

Totally agree bud!  However we know some people buy because....you feel me right?
    -
    and the unfuck the world shirt was bad ass!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited May 2017
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Totally agree bud!  However we know some people buy because....you feel me right?
    -
    and the unfuck the world shirt was bad ass!

Yep, some people buy only because Eddie wore it which I do find odd.  Not the worst thing someone could do but odd.  I'd rather dress like Eddie than drink and drive like Tiger.
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,740
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    It's kind of what Corduroy is about, lol.
    "They can buy but can't put on my clothes."
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • green_girlgreen_girl Posts: 931
    It's okay to like something someone else wears.
    I've seen people in an elevator wearing a cool shirt and really wanted to ask them where they bought it.
  • jerseyjammer1jerseyjammer1 Posts: 245
    edited May 2017
    Anyone know the significance of the 21 tshirt ev wears? Just curious 
    Or the 90 shirt that Cornell wore on last years totd tour?
    Post edited by jerseyjammer1 on
  • erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    mcgruff10 said:
    So do I.
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    edited May 2017
    Anyone know the significance of the 21 tshirt ev wears? Just curious 
    Or the 90 shirt that Cornell wore on last years totd tour?

The 21 shirt is for Roberto Clemente, a Hall of Fame baseball player from the Pittsburgh Pirates and a great humanitarian. It can be found in the Clemente Museum's shop. 
    http://www.clementemuseum.com/

The 90 shirt is apparently from a skateboard brand back in the day that's now defunct, as Chris can also be seen wearing it in the 1990 footage from the TOTD performance at the Moore.
     https://www.reddit.com/r/Soundgarden/comments/2dojqo/cornells_90_shirt/
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,833
    Does anyone in the UK want a Battle t shirt men's size medium for free?  I got one last year, and ordered a couple of different t shirts from Warstic a couple of weeks ago, and they ended up accidentally sending me another black Battle t shirt and told me to keep it rather than sending it back to the US.  The script on the new one is a little less sparkly than the original, so I'm gonna keep the new one.  So I'm happy to send the old one out to anyone in the UK, first come, first served :)
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,833
    Bump!  Anyone want this free t shirt?
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    Ooh, I'm wondering how a men's M would fit a woman! 
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    Actually yes please, I sew so could always adjust. I will pm you.