Options

Trump's Lies

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
    rgambs said:
    I'm positive this time.
    That can't be true.  42 was Jackie Robinson's number.  You are insinuating America would elect another African American with that answer.  The answer of C means Hispanic (A=white, B= Black, C= HIspanic).  Therefore, the answer is clearly D...none of the above.  There are no whites in the Democratic party and they can't nominate a black or hispanic.  Therefore they will just forfeit the election because it would be a 50 state wipeout anyway.  
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    mrussel1 said:
    rgambs said:
    I'm positive this time.
    That can't be true.  42 was Jackie Robinson's number.  You are insinuating America would elect another African American with that answer.  The answer of C means Hispanic (A=white, B= Black, C= HIspanic).  Therefore, the answer is clearly D...none of the above.  There are no whites in the Democratic party and they can't nominate a black or hispanic.  Therefore they will just forfeit the election because it would be a 50 state wipeout anyway.  
    You've both tried hard but I'm afraid you're both wrong.

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    benjs said:

^^^
    All that President Trump has accomplished as you just posted in the article is fact.
    Now whether you agree or not does not matter.
    And you seem to think it's accomplishment. Being Canadian, I'm not surprised.
    you might want to stop insulting all canadians on this board because of the views of one of them. 
    Why? We Americans are being insulted daily by the views of a couple of them.
    You've been mocking BS for as long as I can remember (and any of his attacks have always been a retaliation for unfounded aggression people like you aim in his direction like an obnoxious younger brother poking you with a stick), and several of us Canadians regularly call PJFan out when he spews comments that are designed to detract, deflect, annoy, or any combination. If those are the "couple" you're referring to, I'm not sure you've earned much sympathy.

If if you want to group Canadians as the same by treating us all with little to no respect when a small subset of us practice behaviour you don't like, you're acting just like a certain President you regularly criticize for doing so. 
    I'm not looking for sympathy. Do you feel better now? I'm sorry but I shall mock BS's BS and those that think as he does, that his opinions, like Trump, are brilliant and somehow worthy in all their condescending sneer. Sorry, but I'm not buying what either of them are selling and if you feel lumped in with them because of your country of origin, that's on you. I'd have way more respect if BS and PJFan had to live with the consequences of their seemingly blind support of Trump and their ruinous neocon way of thinking. So yea, I'm offended everyday by what they postulate. But I don't whine about it or look for sympathy. Keep calling it as you see it, I'm okay with that.
    no, when you say directly disparaging things about all canadians like 'but you're canadian, i'm not surprised' is the most recent example. that's not on anyone but you. own your own comments. 

call out anyone you wish on the merit of their position, not the country they are from. 

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,597
    benjs said:

^^^
    All that President Trump has accomplished as you just posted in the article is fact.
    you might want to stop insulting all canadians on this board because of the views of one of them. 
    You've been mocking BS for as long as I can remember (and any of his attacks have always been a retaliation for unfounded aggression people like you aim in his direction like an obnoxious younger brother poking you with a stick), and several of us Canadians regularly call PJFan out when he spews comments that are designed to detract, deflect, annoy, or any combination. If those are the "couple" you're referring to, I'm not sure you've earned much sympathy.

If if you want to group Canadians as the same by treating us all with little to no respect when a small subset of us practice behaviour you don't like, you're acting just like a certain President you regularly criticize for doing so. 
    I'm not looking for sympathy. Do you feel better now? I'm sorry but I shall mock BS's BS and those that think as he does, that his opinions, like Trump, are brilliant and somehow worthy in all their condescending sneer. Sorry, but I'm not buying what either of them are selling and if you feel lumped in with them because of your country of origin, that's on you. I'd have way more respect if BS and PJFan had to live with the consequences of their seemingly blind support of Trump and their ruinous neocon way of thinking. So yea, I'm offended everyday by what they postulate. But I don't whine about it or look for sympathy. Keep calling it as you see it, I'm okay with that.
    no, when you say directly disparaging things about all canadians like 'but you're canadian, i'm not surprised' is the most recent example. that's not on anyone but you. own your own comments. 

call out anyone you wish on the merit of their position, not the country they are from. 

When have I not owned my comments? Care to share any of the "other" disparaging things I've said about Canadians? It's clear as day to me that BS has a USA penis envy complex with the way he constantly advocates for the US to squander its blood and treasure around the world for failed neocon policies. PJFan is not worth getting into but his thought that Trump is of great accomplishment clearly indicates the bar has been set extremely low. Again, if either of them had to suffer the consequences of their blind support of Trump, they'd both be singing different tunes.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    To a man here if you are being blamed for doing something the 1st thing you'd do is to want to clear your name , so with that being said why is Orange bafoon trying to stop every investigation trying to get to the truth ? And we know for a fact that Russia colluded in our election...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    benjs said:

^^^

When have I not owned my comments? Care to share any of the "other" disparaging things I've said about Canadians? It's clear as day to me that BS has a USA penis envy complex with the way he constantly advocates for the US to squander its blood and treasure around the world for failed neocon policies. PJFan is not worth getting into but his thought that Trump is of great accomplishment clearly indicates the bar has been set extremely low. Again, if either of them had to suffer the consequences of their blind support of Trump, they'd both be singing different tunes.
    you didn't own them when you said "if you feel lumped in with them that's on you". YOU lumped us in with them with the quote I posted before. 

I'm not talking about them. rag on them all you want. just don't drag the rest of us into it. And I can't go through all your comments in all the threads where you make dig after dig about BS being canadian. 

anyway, I think I've made my point. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    benjs said:

^^^

you didn't own them when you said "if you feel lumped in with them that's on you". YOU lumped us in with them with the quote I posted before. 

I'm not talking about them. rag on them all you want. just don't drag the rest of us into it. And I can't go through all your comments in all the threads where you make dig after dig about BS being canadian. 

anyway, I think I've made my point. 
    barl burgers
  • Options
    President Trump has a heart.
    He offered an olive branch to Rosie.
    Is this tweet a lie?
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862758098892619780
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    ^^^ SICK.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^ SICK.

I can't access that at work. what did he say?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^ SICK.

He dug up a five month old tweet from Rosie O'Donnell that said FIRE COMEY and  said "finally we agree on something". 

So basically confirming that, instead of actually governing, he spends his time combing through other people's twitter accounts. On balance, though, it's probably for the best. 
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^ SICK.

He dug up a five month old tweet from Rosie O'Donnell that said FIRE COMEY and  said "finally we agree on something". 

So basically confirming that, instead of actually governing, he spends his time combing through other people's twitter accounts. On balance, though, it's probably for the best. 
    What I find more disturbing is that he repeatedly tries to compare the calls for Comey's firing back before the election to his firing him now, as though the reasons are comparable or equal, and as though his reason isn't to obstruct an investigation of him. It's so fucked up.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

Trump budget: $800 billion in Medicaid cuts

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/22/politics/medicaid-budget-cuts/index.html

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid," Trump told The Daily Signal. “Every other Republican is going to cut, and even if they wouldn’t, they don’t know what to do because they don’t know where the money is. I do.”

• Options
    dignin said:

Trump budget: $800 billion in Medicaid cuts

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/22/politics/medicaid-budget-cuts/index.html

“I’m not going to cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid," Trump told The Daily Signal. “Every other Republican is going to cut, and even if they wouldn’t, they don’t know what to do because they don’t know where the money is. I do.”

What this proves to me is that he's just 'winging it'. I don't think he's deliberately lying or being deceitful- I don't think he knows what he's talking about. He just panders to the Cletuses as a front man for a party with poor values by saying things they can shoot their flare barrelled guns into the air for. The Cletuses don't take the time to understand the ramifications of his actions, nor could they if they tried. They'll only feel the consequences when they are slapped in the face by them. Even then... they'll blame Obama while they wear their salt stained red hats made in China.

He's winging a presidential job. Lol!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    What does this mean? http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/334493-trump-budget-will-slash-medicaid-food-stamps-programs
    Trump promised repeatedly on the campaign trail to avoid cuts to Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security. The budget plan, which is set to be publicly unveiled Tuesday, does not contain cuts to Medicare and Social Security, but its large cuts to Medicaid fall in line with House Republicans' desire to curtail the expansion of the program under former President Barack Obama.
  • Options
    What does this mean? http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/334493-trump-budget-will-slash-medicaid-food-stamps-programs
    Trump promised repeatedly on the campaign trail to avoid cuts to Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security. The budget plan, which is set to be publicly unveiled Tuesday, does not contain cuts to Medicare and Social Security, but its large cuts to Medicaid fall in line with House Republicans' desire to curtail the expansion of the program under former President Barack Obama.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,237
    dignin said:

Reminds me of Supersonic by Pearl Jam...
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Comey tapes.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    Comey tapes.

How is this a lie? Not once did President Trump say this was true.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    Comey tapes.

Sure. Whatever gets your rocks off.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    Comey tapes.

You cant dispute what I am saying because it`s true.
  • Options
    Trump’s bluff on White House tapes wasn’t just dishonest — it was also a failure

“I think he was, in his way, instinctively trying to rattle Comey,” Gingrich said. “He's not a professional politician. He doesn't come back and think about Nixon and Watergate. His instinct is: 'I'll outbluff you.' ”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/22/gingrich-just-admitted-trump-was-being-dishonest-about-white-house-tapes-because-nothing-matters/

• Options
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    Comey tapes.

No it's not and you know it... I'm really just responding because you can do better than this. Maybe you didn't get enough sleep last night?
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    dignin said:
    dignin said:
    Comey tapes.

Maybe. Or I just don't want to engage with a troll. I will let you figure that one out, cause I don't really care.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    Trump’s bluff on White House tapes wasn’t just dishonest — it was also a failure

“I think he was, in his way, instinctively trying to rattle Comey,” Gingrich said. “He's not a professional politician. He doesn't come back and think about Nixon and Watergate. His instinct is: 'I'll outbluff you.' ”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/22/gingrich-just-admitted-trump-was-being-dishonest-about-white-house-tapes-because-nothing-matters/

He holds the office of POTUS and he is being paid for it. I'd say he's a professional politician.  Interesting that they are still trying to spin the outsider angle. 

And before someone chimes in with "but he said he wouldn't draw a salary" - yes, he said that, but he's still drawing his presidential salary, and hasn't donated it to charity yet. Apparently now he says he'll do that at the end of the year. Guess we'll see, but given his track record on promises I have my doubts 
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,597
    dignin said:

He holds the office of POTUS and he is being paid for it. I'd say he's a professional politician.  Interesting that they are still trying to spin the outsider angle. 

And before someone chimes in with "but he said he wouldn't draw a salary" - yes, he said that, but he's still drawing his presidential salary, and hasn't donated it to charity yet. Apparently now he says he'll do that at the end of the year. Guess we'll see, but given his track record on promises I have my doubts 
    Would intellectual dishonesty get you fired by your employer?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2017
    President Trump was using his inside voice outside when he said that stuff about the tapes. Politics is messy and no one can argue otherwise.  Look at three quarters of the people on here that can't stop the rattling that President Trump has caused them even though he has done no such thing on purpose.
  • Options
    President Trump was using his inside voice outside when he said that stuff about the tapes. Politics is messy and no one can argue otherwise.  Look at three quarters of the people on here that can't stop the rattling that President Trump has caused them even though he has done no such thing on purpose.
    You can see what's in his heart. Such a gift.
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2017
    ^^^

Hillary should not have used her inside voice on the outside when she said deplorables.  That was in her heart to have no problem talking down to others.