Options

Eddie Vedder's Out of Sand in Twin Peaks. RSD Soundtrack Picture Disc Release

Comments

• Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
    Best Ed song since Binaural imo
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,013
    Havent heard one friedn say thenew season dissapointed. Sounds promising.

Havent seen season 2 yet myself though.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    Do you need to watch Seasons 1+2 for context or can you pick up from the new season?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited May 2017
    nuzzer1 said:
    Do you need to watch Seasons 1+2 for context or can you pick up from the new season?
    I would. The show has definitely aged and is not for everyone but just jumping into season 3 you be lost for sure. Hell I watched the first 2 seasons recently again and I am lost in season 3 lol. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
     just jumping into season 3 you be lost for sure.
    Sounds like any other Lynch project. 

:)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    edited May 2017
    Pre-order is up for the vinyl release on Amazon. They are being secretive about track listing but assuming Ed will be on it?\

https://www.amazon.com/Twin-Peaks-Music-Limited-Event/dp/B0725SMRVK/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1495475824&sr=1-1&keywords=twin+peaks+event+series
    Post edited by nuzzer1 on
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,394
    Twin Peaks (Music from the Limited Event Series): http://amzn.to/2qcMNoC
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    So Ed will be one of the performers at the bar then?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    So, pretty certain Eddie is gonna perform the song at the bar in one of the episodes endings. I guess. 

But maybe maybe, hell play Bob :) jeans jacket and all.
  • Options
    BlredyellowBlredyellow Posts: 843
    EV not listed on Amazon CD tracklisting. Would be nice to get an official version of "Out of Sand."
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    So far only 2 songs have appeared on the track listing. I'm assuming each Friday a new song will be added from the previous weeks episode.
    Patience grasshopper..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071FBTJJ6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496167855&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=twin+peaks+soundtrack&dpPl=1&dpID=41e-gzUMjqL&ref=plSrch
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    Anam.Anam. Posts: 14
    edited May 2017
    igotid88 said:
    So Ed will be one of the performers at the bar then?
    That would be fantastic. Tunes closing out episodes so far have been creepily good. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    if he and Hugh Dillon cross paths on the show my worlds will collide and my head will explode. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    My guess is Ed will probably be near the final episodes
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Kind of odd he has not played it yet on the Euro tour. Only 3 shows in but still thought he would play it every night. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    Are there spoilers in this thread? I'm rewatching the original Twin Peaks before watching the new one, so I need to know, lol. I guess either way, if spoilers are allowed, or are allowed, perhaps the OP could note that in the thread title? :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    PJNB said:
    Kind of odd he has not played it yet on the Euro tour. Only 3 shows in but still thought he would play it every night. 
    Yep. Somethings up (or not). Maybe a deal with Lynch/Showtime to not play it more till it's aired or something. Or maybe it will concert  up at the next show. But surprised its not played – and played with the strwing quartet :O 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options

EV not listed on Amazon CD tracklisting. Would be nice to get an official version of "Out of Sand."
    It's a "surprise" at the end of each episode who plays in the bar.
  • Options
    Anyone think there's clues to what season 3 is about in Eddies lyrics? 
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Nope! The actors only get the pages that they have scenes in, save for Kyle MacLachlan. David Lynch is very secretive. 
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,237
    Anyone think there's clues to what season 3 is about in Eddies lyrics? 
    No
  • Options
    They haven't put the Nine Inch Nails performance on the soundtrack yet. They usually put it a few days after. I wonder if this and Ed will be on the soundtrack?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Peaks_(2017_TV_series)#Episodes

5 episodes left. Ed will probably make a guest appearance in the last episode of the season.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Peaks_(2017_TV_series)#Episodes

5 episodes left. Ed will probably make a guest appearance in the last episode of the season.
    Going the Roadies route, haha.

...maybe he's been... cut :O 
  • Options
    TracerTracer Posts: 102
    According to a friend who's seen the episode, Eddie appears in tomorrow night's episode with an insanely unique introduction.