This is why you lost and will lose again.

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    unsung said:
    Yeah, the thread could evolve into a whiny leftist thread but I don't have all day to post those links.
    It could turn into? Based on your thread title isn't it already? 
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    rgambs said:
    I wonder why Unsung isn't posting that???
    Make your own thread.  I am certain it would be popular here.  You would have a hit on your hands.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:
    rgambs said:
    I wonder why Unsung isn't posting that???
    Make your own thread.  I am certain it would be popular here.  You would have a hit on your hands.
    Eh, I'm not very well accustomed to public displays of butthurt.  I'm not such a snowflake.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Unsung has forever proved to me that libertarians and their poltical ideas/philosophies completely unravel by just tugging at a string or two

It all sounds good until you actually get to any level of detail
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    my2hands said:
    Unsung has forever proved to me that libertarians and their poltical ideas/philosophies completely unravel by just tugging at a string or two

And none of it has anything to do with this thread, such valuable input.  Thanks.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited May 2017
    The OP posted an article that is clearly headlined about ice cream, two scoops and President Trump.
    Headline News? I agree, good lord.
    CNN politics - garbage.
    As for the thread title there isn't enough space to list all the reasons so it was cut off after the word again.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    unsung said:
    my2hands said:

And none of it has anything to do with this thread, such valuable input.  Thanks.
    You should probably clarify what the thread is about. Is it a critique of cnn, or are you saying there's a relationship between cnn's syle and election outcomes?
  • I've said it before... Democracy has its failings.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote. The next election will reveal exactly how stupid people are. If Trump survives this tumultuous term and wins for a second time... there's is no hope. Let's get on with the apocalypse.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I've said it before... Democracy has its failings.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote. The next election will reveal exactly how stupid people are. If Trump survives this tumultuous term and wins for a second time... there's is no hope. Let's get on with the apocalypse.
    all depends if he starts a major war or not. 

if he does: he wins. 
    if he doesn't, but the dems put up a shit candidate: he wins
    if he doesn't, but the dems put up a good candidate: he loses
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

I don't like those odds. So there's only a 33% chance he loses based on those options. Fuck, we're doomed.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    tbergs said:

I don't like those odds. So there's only a 33% chance he loses based on those options. Fuck, we're doomed.
    That's assuming all have equal chances, or essentially rolling a 3-sided die.
    I think they'd have to put up a candidate worse than Hillary (and even if you like her, you have to admit she was a terrible choice given that the election was essential who do you hate less) in order to lose again. And if they do that, they don't deserve to have the white house. 

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mace1229 said:
    tbergs said:

That's assuming all have equal chances, or essentially rolling a 3-sided die.
    I think they'd have to put up a candidate worse than Hillary (and even if you like her, you have to admit she was a terrible choice given that the election was essential who do you hate less) in order to lose again. And if they do that, they don't deserve to have the white house. 

Well the GOP picked the worst candidate and here we are.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,140
    unsung said:
    Yeah, the thread could evolve into a whiny leftist thread but I don't have all day to post those links.

You seem to have plenty of time to talk about Richard Spencer and how much ice cream Donald Trump eats.....yet no time to talk about Trump obstructing justice and/or blabbing our secrets to the Russians.

Gee, I wonder why.....

Either stand up for what's right or be called a Fake Libertarian from now into eternity.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • seanwonseanwon Posts: 264
    Trump won't be running for a second term.  We're less than 6 months into his first term and he's already whined about how hard the job is and how he misses his old life.  He'll be 74 (I think) at the end of his first term.  His ego won't allow him to risk losing, and he'll go back to his Tower and enjoy his rich life.   
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
  • seanwon said:
    Trump won't be running for a second term.  We're less than 6 months into his first term and he's already whined about how hard the job is and how he misses his old life.  He'll be 74 (I think) at the end of his first term.  His ego won't allow him to risk losing, and he'll go back to his Tower and enjoy his rich life.   

A friendly wager that he will run for a second term?

A $9.99 boot from the shop?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Even if he makes it through one term, I feel pretty confident that he won't be mentally fit enough to run again, even if he wants to. Insider reports claim that he is already tipping over the edge psychologically.
    I am also pretty interested to see how Melania does.... will she be able to tolerate all this for another three and a half+ years, let alone 8? Judging from her demeanor and actions as the (absent) First Lady, I would guess no. It looks like she's barely hanging on by a thread now.... and she hasn't even moved into the White House yet. I bet when/if she does, things are going to get worse fast.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    unsung said:
    leftists are not whining now. all i see is how republicans complain that trump is being treated unfairly.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    The OP posted an article that is clearly headlined about ice cream, two scoops and President Trump.
    CNN politics - garbage.
    As for the thread title there isn't enough space to list all the reasons so it was cut off after the word again.
    is it fake news?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

PJ_Soul said:
    Even if he makes it through one term, I feel pretty confident that he won't be mentally fit enough to run again, even if he wants to. Insider reports claim that he is already tipping over the edge psychologically.
    I am also pretty interested to see how Melania does.... will she be able to tolerate all this for another three and a half+ years, let alone 8? Judging from her demeanor and actions as the (absent) First Lady, I would guess no. It looks like she's barely hanging on by a thread now.... and she hasn't even moved into the White House yet. I bet when/if she does, things are going to get worse fast.
    to be fair, she has been somewhat pre-occupied with making the internet nicer.... :o

• The OP posted an article that is clearly headlined about ice cream, two scoops and President Trump.
    CNN politics - garbage.
    is it fake news?

I think so but how is one to know?
    CNN politics - garbage.
    is it fake news?

just curious as to your impression of it, thats all.

• The OP posted an article that is clearly headlined about ice cream, two scoops and President Trump.
    CNN politics - garbage.
    is it fake news?

Do you mean my impression of the headline?
    CNN politics - garbage.
    is it fake news?

impression of the non issue that your boy gets 2 scoops while everyone else gets one.

CNN politics - garbage.
    is it fake news?

impression of the non issue that your boy gets 2 scoops while everyone else gets one.

CNN made it an issue.
    I don't care. 
    Who does?
    i see the thread title as ironic, as trump's ratings are in the shitter, the gop controlled house and senate are at historic lows, and the liberals are going to apparently lose again. as things are today, the only way liberals can go is up, while conservatives are proving to be failures at policy. can't even pass their own fucking priorities with the president, and both houses.

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited May 2017
    Here is another reason why you will lose. http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/tv/jimmy-fallon-regrets-not-speaking-out-after-that-dreadful-trump-interview/ar-BBBeLWR?li=AAjnRI7&ocid=spartandhp
    Jimmy is mediumly turning into the putrid Colbert.
    Jimmy the all loved Fallon now is tucking tail. Bow down.
    Last September ― when the now president of the United States was still just the Republican nominee no one thought could actually win the election ― Jimmy Fallon welcomed Donald Trump on “The Tonight Show.”  Instead of grilling him about his campaign or xenophobic stances, Fallon decided to rub Trump’s head and ruffle his hair

unsung said:

You seem to have plenty of time to talk about Richard Spencer and how much ice cream Donald Trump eats.....yet no time to talk about Trump obstructing justice and/or blabbing our secrets to the Russians.

Gee, I wonder why.....

Either stand up for what's right or be called a Fake Libertarian from now into eternity.

Geez, The Juggler persona on the internet thinks I am a fake Libertarian.  How will I ever sleep tonight?  Haha, soundly.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Here is another reason why you will lose. http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/tv/jimmy-fallon-regrets-not-speaking-out-after-that-dreadful-trump-interview/ar-BBBeLWR?li=AAjnRI7&ocid=spartandhp
    Jimmy is mediumly turning into the putrid Colbert.
    Jimmy the all loved Fallon now is tucking tail. Bow down.
    Last September ― when the now president of the United States was still just the Republican nominee no one thought could actually win the election ― Jimmy Fallon welcomed Donald Trump on “The Tonight Show.”  Instead of grilling him about his campaign or xenophobic stances, Fallon decided to rub Trump’s head and ruffle his hair

Yeah, Trump won because Jimmy Fallon ruffled his hair.  You ever gonna pass that shit you're smoking, or just leave us all in the dark?
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    unsung said:
    Yea sure, because democrats are rallying around this guy and spreading his message and endorsing it. But you help spread this toxic stew by posting it, failing to note that elected democrats, someone the article is about is not, condemned his statement. How long were you on the google machine to find this piece of shit?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©