Danny Clinch Flash Print Sale

Comments

• scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    I can't decide... I will probably succumb.  Pretty cool opportunity if you've been to one of the shows in the photo.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Was there a Fenway print?

Got the Wrigley 2013 Ed and Jeff print...couldn't pass that deal up!!!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,331
    Danny Clinch Photography added a new photo to the album: Instagram Photos.

CLINCH X PEARL JAM Flash Print Sale continues today until Saturday 5/13 6pm EST - Tag all your Pearl Jam fans and friends!! Link in my bio. I am offering the images under the #clinchxpearljam in archival 8x10 format signed by me in silver permanent pen for $150 plus shipping. A HUGE thank you to all those who have already purchased and helped contribute to the donation I will be making at the end of the sale to @pearljam ’s Vitalogy Foundation. #pearljam #clinchxpearljam #vitalogy #eddievedder #jeffament #stonegossard #mikemccready #mattcameron #wrigleyfield #wrigley2016 #worldseries2016 #cubs #rockphotography #MSG #NYC #seattle

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    I feel like the second I buy a few prints there we're getting a Wrigley package announcement or tour date to take my money. Then again, I love that Air Vedder shot at Wrigley.

My wallet is giving me worse looks than my wife will. But hey, at least it's not the $750 print.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Just shook Danny Clinch's hand at Shaky Knees in Atlanta! Nice guy. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    Whoa...work a couple blocks away and live across from The Fox...but it's starting to rain.  It always seems to rain on every Centennial Park music fest
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    dmbolp said:
    Whoa...work a couple blocks away and live across from The Fox...but it's starting to rain.  It always seems to rain on every Centennial Park music fest
    Yeah he is here and working! Been a great day out in the park, prepped for rain though soon. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Do we know the song from the Ed/Jeff pic?
    Sale ends today @ 6pm EST.
  • Anybody know what song and night that pic of Ed jumping at Wrigley is? I believe it's night 2 cause he's wearing the Murphy's shirt but wanted to make sure and know about which song that happened at. I've gotta get that print, if I'm right then I believe I can see my bald head and face staring at him doing that in about the 5th row back from the guy in red at the rail.
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Anybody know what song and night that pic of Ed jumping at Wrigley is? I believe it's night 2 cause he's wearing the Murphy's shirt but wanted to make sure and know about which song that happened at. I've gotta get that print, if I'm right then I believe I can see my bald head and face staring at him doing that in about the 5th row back from the guy in red at the rail.
    I'm not actually sure but I can tell you that he wore the same outfit for both Wrigley shows...making it even tougher to figure it out. Good luck and hope you are able to spot yourself!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Thanks, the 1st night I was a few rows up in the bleachers which were awesome ambience seats. I'm glad we were so close for night 2 with all that energy. I anybody know or figures it out please lemme know. Would Clinch know or respond to an email? I guess it couldn't hurt to try.
    Anybody know what song and night that pic of Ed jumping at Wrigley is? I believe it's night 2 cause he's wearing the Murphy's shirt but wanted to make sure and know about which song that happened at. I've gotta get that print, if I'm right then I believe I can see my bald head and face staring at him doing that in about the 5th row back from the guy in red at the rail.
    I really don't know or remember, but first inclination was night one Baba O'Riley.   Really just a guess though.
  • Now I've gone into investigation mode of course. I'm zooming in on the pic and looking at the wristbands for that night. It looks like a green and redish/pink sparkling one. I looked back at my wristbands and of course have them mixed together but I found my green one with the baseball plate 2016 on it so I'm assuming that's one of them and also found that other one right next to it. Does anybody remember which bands were that night, or the other, I can't imagine they kept the color code the same for both nights?
    This was night 1:

Now I've gone into investigation mode of course. I'm zooming in on the pic and looking at the wristbands for that night. It looks like a green and redish/pink sparkling one. I looked back at my wristbands and of course have them mixed together but I found my green one with the baseball plate 2016 on it so I'm assuming that's one of them and also found that other one right next to it. Does anybody remember which bands were that night, or the other, I can't imagine they kept the color code the same for both nights?
    If we're going to analyze...  I guessed baba cause the lights are on, or appear to be...  An I remember my wife saying something like "careful Eddie!"  And I sat with her night one and my bro in law night two.  
  • Hmm. I dunno? I only had GA night 2 and my wristbands were different I'm about 99% sure. If anyone else has a pic like that for night 2 we'd know for sure. But like scurtis said the lights appear to be on and looks like an end of the night kind of leap/feel. I highly doubt it was to "I've got a feeling," lol. I think maybe night 2 though. Hopefully somebody can pull up their night 2 bracelets and we can compare to the Clinch pic. Either way I'm buying it and will look awesome with my 8 of 8 Imagine at Cornice Clinch set I got in my original mystery box. That will all look killer together, but makes me wanna get at least one more newer one. Always more $ with PJ....
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    He could of jumped like that both nights. I remember him doing it the second night and was not at night 1.
  • True. He probably did do it both nights multiple times. He just hit it right that time and Clinch had an awesome angle/timing. I would just love to know, but I'll be happy owning the print. Would also love a larger print, but more than $150 for a photo damn. I'd pay the same if I could just buy the image itself and lemme play with it and print it how I'd like. He could just do a digital autograph, ha.

dannybones64 Sale extended 24hrs for Mothers Day! Hey all thanks for being a part of the Flash Print Sale! It has been a blast, so in honor of Moms and amazing roll models everywhere we will extend till Sunday May 14 at 6pm EST. Link in my bio. -

Now extended until Sunday at 6pm EST, I am offering all the images under the #clinchxpearljam in archival 8x10 format signed by me in silver permanent pen for $150 plus shipping. A portion of the sale will be donated to @pearljam 's Vitalogy Foundation. #clinchxpearljam #pearljam #vitalogy #mom #mothersday #eddievedder #stonegoassard #mikemccready #mattcameron #jeffament #rockphotography
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    edited May 2017
    Wow, the way he labeled/signed those at the bottom is tremendous. Wasn't expecting that to pop as much as it does.
    Post edited by Washed on
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
    Washed said:
    Wow, the way he labeled/signed those at the bottom is tremendous. Wasn't expecting that to pop as much as it does.
    Yeah they look awesome, I bought the aforementioned Wrigley 2016 after seeing that post.
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    PJNB said:
    He could of jumped like that both nights. I remember him doing it the second night and was not at night 1.
    Its night One. Alive
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Air23 said:
    PJNB said:
    Its night One. Alive
    @earthquakes making waves Thanks!
    dmbolp said:
    Bump
  • dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    Bump
    That's another tough one. I'm sure they both had some leaps like that through the night and I think again, it's just great timing on all parts. It looks like the lights are still not brought all the way up and it's definitely night so I'd say after the delay and obviously on a pretty rockin song. It would be awesome if Clinch had that info too, but I highly doubt it as, I'm no photographer but assume, he probably takes hundreds if not thousands at a show and just picks those few awesome shots he has an eye for. I'd like to get that pic as well, but can only afford one of these right now with my wedding finally coming in a couple weeks.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    Bump
    That's another tough one. I'm sure they both had some leaps like that through the night and I think again, it's just great timing on all parts. It looks like the lights are still not brought all the way up and it's definitely night so I'd say after the delay and obviously on a pretty rockin song. It would be awesome if Clinch had that info too, but I highly doubt it as, I'm no photographer but assume, he probably takes hundreds if not thousands at a show and just picks those few awesome shots he has an eye for. I'd like to get that pic as well, but can only afford one of these right now with my wedding finally coming in a couple weeks.
    I'd be pretty sure a professional photographer knows exactly where and when he took a photograph. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    If anyone has the link can they post it please? The one earlier from this thread only offers the $750 version and up. Thanks! 
    edited May 2017
    bbiggs said:
    If anyone has the link can they post it please? The one earlier from this thread only offers the $750 version and up. Thanks! 
    You mean this one?
    http://www.dannyclinch.com/clinchxpearljam
    Sale only on the 9 photos.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    That's what I needed. Thanks!  Just ordered the Wrigley 2016 photo...couldn't resist :)