How you feeling right now???

Comments

• bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Slight headache. Didn't drink much yesterday, but I think I slept for too long.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Exhausted.. but.. got a lot of research catalogued, prioritized, and filed for 6 mo. Review.. with the wildlife center research this weekend.. the next six month review is gonna be brutal! Lol
    But 70's for the weekend.. I'll be baking in the sun with foxes.. lol.. yes real foxes. No pics sorry, and they won't let me catalog video.. all written.. but I'll try to sneak some pics in!! Goodnight!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Love foxes. Smart and pretty little machines...as most of us are :)
    Slight nausea. Urgh! I had quorn for dinner again, and again I ended up with nausea. No more quorn is the conclusion...
    hedonist said:
    These guys are rescues from a furrier. I am
    not sure if both of the white ones are still alive, but there was two, about 6 months ago when I went to do Communication markers / willingness of the wolves to communicate to, versus  deviate from their human caretakers study. They are 'Albinized' red foxes. Albinized, is where they remove the gene that produces pigment, by selective breeding. It completely shortens their life spans, and creates massive genetic defects, like deafness, and blindness. Poor little guys...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Shitty. Not sure what's going on really, but I suspect I have some kind of low-grade sinus infection or something. I thought maybe I'd perhaps developed more serious seasonal allergies when what I thought was a cold just wasn't progressing at all for days and days, but Reactin doesn't help the symptoms at all, so I figure it's gotta be an infection... hoping my immune system will beat it on its own. I am scared of using antibiotics unless it is deemed absolutely necessary to my survival. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best to just plug along as though nothing is wrong, but it's wearing on me.
    Saline rinses with a neti pot or similar device will do wonders if it's a sinus infection, and also help if it's just garden variety nasal allergies. Good luck.
    It turned out to be a pretty messed up case of strep throat, so of course antibiotics fixed me right up within a couple of days. It was weird though - there wasn't really any throat pain. Usually strep makes you feel like your tonsils are on fire, but this time just a couple of advil took away all the pain. I only went to the doc's because I started choking on blood that was coming from my throat! :tired_face: That scared me a little bit, lol. Anyway, aaallll better now.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    hedonist said:
    not sure if both of the white ones are still alive, but there was two, about 6 months ago when I went to do Communication markers / willingness of the wolves to communicate to, versus  deviate from their human caretakers study. They are 'Albinized' red foxes. Albinized, is where they remove the gene that produces pigment, by selective breeding. It completely shortens their life spans, and creates massive genetic defects, like deafness, and blindness. Poor little guys...
    Oh how sad! And cruel!  Poor things!  :(
    Glad they get to be around you for a bit. Your warmth and love for all creatures comes across so strongly in your posts. I can just imagine how soothing it will be for these little guys to be around you in real life.  :hug:
    hedonist said:
    Oh how sad! And cruel!  Poor things!  :(
    Glad they get to be around you for a bit. Your warmth and love for all creatures comes across so strongly in your posts. I can just imagine how soothing it will be for these little guys to be around you in real life.  :hug:
    Yeah, just to be made into coats. I really wish I could just hang out with them. But I am just there to record communication between them and the other species there, because the five ( ? Not sure that the white foxes are still alive, because they both had heart issues due to their breeding)foxes, live right in the middle enclosure, surrounded by wolves and badgers.  We want to know if they communicate in their own way, given this unnatural setting.
    Just read a really messed up story.. that has
    completely changed my perception of this person.  
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    PJ_Soul said:
    Shitty. Not sure what's going on really, but I suspect I have some kind of low-grade sinus infection or something. I thought maybe I'd perhaps developed more serious seasonal allergies when what I thought was a cold just wasn't progressing at all for days and days, but Reactin doesn't help the symptoms at all, so I figure it's gotta be an infection... hoping my immune system will beat it on its own. I am scared of using antibiotics unless it is deemed absolutely necessary to my survival. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best to just plug along as though nothing is wrong, but it's wearing on me.
    Saline rinses with a neti pot or similar device will do wonders if it's a sinus infection, and also help if it's just garden variety nasal allergies. Good luck.
    It turned out to be a pretty messed up case of strep throat, so of course antibiotics fixed me right up within a couple of days. It was weird though - there wasn't really any throat pain. Usually strep makes you feel like your tonsils are on fire, but this time just a couple of advil took away all the pain. I only went to the doc's because I started choking on blood that was coming from my throat! :tired_face: That scared me a little bit, lol. Anyway, aaallll better now.
    Yikes!  That's crazy.  Glad you're all better.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    I feel like doing to Paul Ryan what Ryan Gosling did to that guy in that elevator scene from Drive.
    I feel a deep and abiding sadness for the American people  :|
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    edited May 2017
    Please, don't ask..lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Stunned, overjoyed and so fucking lucky!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    23scidoo said:
    Please, don't ask..lol
    (((Hugs)))  :|

Stunned, overjoyed and so fucking lucky!
     B) 
    Happy in the moment and anticipating some sweet times to come.

Looking forward to my next three :)
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Couldn't have been feeling any better last night for cinco de mayo!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

Like something is itching me, thinking it has something to do with my writing
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Pretty damn good. I'm still trying to process the amazingness of this past weekend.... I made it to the rail for Soundgarden!!! ....Incessant Mace, Drawing Flies, Slaves and Bulldozers... :rock_on:

Same night...I saw A Perfect Circle for the first time. Blew my minddd. I am still in awe and it was heart-wrenching to have to rip myself from that stage....I had to walk a long way through mud to get up front for Soundgarden. But, it worked out! :) 
    Now I really want to see APC play by themselves... my God, Maynards voice is crystal clear perfection.

Same night I saw The Cult, Mastodon, Opeth and Gojira. Such different sounds from each band. It was such a diverse sound....it reminded me of all the different ways music can be played. Blew my mind. Amazing night. 
    Home from APC earlier here.

What a beautiful night this has been.

BLOWN AWAY.  Trying to wind down but can't, still!

Rock on, HF :)
    ^Awesome you two!

I'm recovering after seeing Anthrax and Killswitch Engage last night. Both bands kick major ass live and I'd highly suggest going to see either band if they come to your neck of the woods. Especially Anthrax! What a night. \m/
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^ You too, Hedo, what an incredible experience! :)
    Good for you SO! Looks like we all had an amazing, music-filled weekend!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!

:lol:
    Central Park 15

Lucky enough to have customer the owner of Paradiso, the great venue in Amsterdam, on Saturday night..he share short stories about Nirvana, Primal Scream and Stones..i ask him about PJ but he could remember anything..
    double lucky enough, last night i met Rodolfo Garate, director of this documentary..very nice guy, like any other guy i know from Chile..

https://youtu.be/SvvvY0bZzRc

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    "I'm looking California, but feeling Minnesota"
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Nearly perfect because of great weather, but I´ve good pains in my back today.
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
    Nearly perfect because of great weather, but I´ve good pains in my back today.
    Hope you are better soon..nice to hear from you again..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Excited!!! Visiting the US soon!!!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014