Submissions Needed for Summer Issue of Hot Valley Writers

EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
It's that time again - do you have any fiction, non-fiction, or poetry just sitting around waiting to be published in a small online literary magazine? Or write something new for us. We're easy. The new issue should be out in June so you've got plenty of time. Please submit. Thanks! (Any questions, let me know.)

http://www.hotvalleywriters.com

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    another great picture!
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    I wish I could take credit for the pictures - but they all come from Joe, the co-editor. I hope we'll have poetry from you, Godfather...
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Enkidu said:
    I wish I could take credit for the pictures - but they all come from Joe, the co-editor. I hope we'll have poetry from you, Godfather...

always my friend, it's a great honor for me.

• justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Since summer is starting for me tomorrow, the timing is right for me to write something too. Thanks for the opportunity Enkidu. It's nice that you drop by to ask for submissions!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    I love this !
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    It's so fun - it's been like 7 years?  We have first time writers, we have professional writers (movies, TV, books).  Our friend Nick Meglin writes for us every now and then - he was an editor for MAD magazine for a million years, greatest guy ever.  

Thank you, everybody!