2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,204
    deweil said:
    Anyone notice tote bag is sticky inside...what's to be done about that?
    Must have had some pearl jam in it ;) I'd just wash it.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    My "wife's" mystery box will be here today.  How many ordered one for them and they don't really care lol!
    Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,731
    gleng2 said:
    My "wife's" mystery box will be here today.  How many ordered one for them and they don't really care lol!
    My wife is extremely excited but wants nothing to do with the posters so there is a win for me I guess.
  • Erik1977Erik1977 Heerlen Posts: 140
    edited May 2017
    Mens Large arrived in The Netherlands today. I was hoping for a Riot Act or Binaural era shirt/longsleeve but Im still pleased with the stuff I got, especially the red shirt, tote, some cool stickers I didn't have yet and an extra trucker hat (as Im wearing the one I bought at Fenway a lot lately).Not too fussed about the posters, but at least they are both from shows I've been to, so that's cool. Thanks 10C, this one has been a lot of fun!  :)

Post edited by Erik1977 on
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2007 Düsseldorf, Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 Manchester I, Amsterdam I + II, Werchter, Berlin I + II, Stockholm
    2013 Brooklyn I + II, Philly I + II
    2014 Amsterdam I + II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Werchter, Leeds
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II

• JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,906
    My first mystery box arrived yesterday and my other 2 are scheduled to arrive today.  Will open all 3 tonight when I get home from work. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,961
    Erik1977 said:
    Mens Large arrived in The Netherlands today. I was hoping for a Riot Act or Binaural era shirt/longsleeve but Im still pleased with the stuff I got, especially the red shirt, tote, some cool stickers I didn't have yet and an extra trucker hat (as Im wearing the one I bought at Fenway a lot lately).Not too fussed about the posters, but at least they are both from shows I've been to, so that's cool. Thanks 10C, this one has been a lot of fun!  :)

No Code era shirt!!!  Nice!!!
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    2 boxes scheduled for today are sitting 10 minutes from me with a rescheduled delivery date of tomorrow. I'd expect this from FedEx, but not UPS.
  • giventofly69giventofly69 Vancouver Posts: 849
    edited May 2017
    Erik1977 said:

You got some nice tshirts.  And I like the Gorge postcards. Congrats on a nice mystery box. :)
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
  • SB129840SB129840 Posts: 113
    My large mystery box and my wife's medium mystery boxes. Both are happy with what we got. The large shirts are the 2 Wrigley shirts 2013 and the rearview mirror shirt (this shirt is obviously from the album cover, but haven't seen it before): I wasn't at Wrigley 2013 so will be willing to trade the baseball shirt. Looking for large global citizens shirt. Wife's shirts are a long sleeve shirt and red US 2014 tour shirt and US 2016 tour shirt. (Don't know why the photos aren't uploading). Willing to trade the 2014 tour shirt since we weren't there. Looking for a large for myself of global citizens or anything someone might want to get rid of. Stickers pretty much what everybody else got. Also got an Auckland big day out 2014 sticker. ( anybody know the price of this? My wife posted her pictures on Facebook and within 30 seconds she was getting PM with people wanting it. Would rather sell or trade to somebody on here) 
      Pins are Austin city limits, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. (Anybody know anything about the São Paulo pin, see it listed on eBay for anywhere between 40-125) Ticket stubs are Viejas arena and scotiabank saddledome if anybody needs those. Posters are klausen Wrigley variant, Raleigh not cancelled, Fenway green lady eaton and 4 eye cowboy Oakland. Green lady and 4 eye cowboy up for trade if anybody wants them. 
    Any advice on the sticker and pin would be appreciated. Fun experience overall, would definitely do it again

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,691
    PJNB said:
    Fontana, CA, United States04/28/201710:36Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility

Hasn't moved since the 28th. What is so innovative again about this facility? :lol:
    Does it still state 'In Transit' highlighted in green at the top?
    Kearnsy
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    edited May 2017
    Mine was a disappointment, but we all know the risk we take and it's still a great value in my mind.

Tshirts - Amsterdam 2012, two generic (one North American, one European) tour shirts from 2014

Posters were the Hartford basketball one and Duffy Vienna which is actually pretty cool.

then flip flops, tote, same tickets, stickers as most.  Got the São Paulo pin and Milton Keynes sticker.

only sticker I havent seen before is in the picture, I'm guessing an old ten club one.
    Post edited by scurtis on
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."

• just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,925
    edited May 2017
    scurtis said:
    Mine was a disappointment, but we all know the risk we take and it's still a great value in my mind.

Tshirts - Amsterdam 2014, two generic North American tour shirts from 2014

Posters were the Hartford basketball one and Duffy Vienna which is actually pretty cool.

then flip flops, tote, same tickets, stickers as most.  Got the São Paulo pin and Milton Keynes sticker.

only sticker I havent seen before is in the picture, I'm guessing an old ten club one.

Which night of Amsterdam? June 16 or 17?

It it´s June 17(black one) and size L i might be interessted in it
    just_one said:
    scurtis said:

Tshirts - Amsterdam 2014, two generic North American tour shirts from 2014

Which night of Amsterdam? June 16 or 17?

It it´s June 17(black one) and size L i might be interessted in it
    Sorry made a mistake it's from 2012. Size L
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    Fontana, CA, United States04/28/201710:36Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility

Hasn't moved since the 28th. What is so innovative again about this facility? :lol:
    Does it still state 'In Transit' highlighted in green at the top?
    Ya it does. Fittingly with a question mark beside it. I just saw someone on Facebook that received their WXL in Canada that shipped the same day as me. 
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431

Received this Men's Medium box yesterday. Keeping two Midwest '14 shirts but everything else I'd like to trade:

Mystery Box items for Trade:
    Milan Munk One
    Fenway Shuss
    No Clowns Men's Medium
    Black '16 Hat 
    Oracle Arena '13 Ticket
    Various stickers / pins

Looking for:
    eddie IPA hat
    Yield Era Items
    Bowie/PJ Substitute 7" 
    Dead Man Walking 3xLP
    Even Flow 12" sopla Mexico Promo 
    Alive 12" Vivo Mexico 
    Yield / Vs. o.g. 12"

Please PM if interested! 
  • NO163020NO163020 Posts: 7

2X box. Ticket is from Trieste in 2014. Red wristband is Wrigley 2013.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,682
    My UPS tracking # hasn't moved since Tuesday. 
    demetrios said:
    What site are you using to track in Canada? Also you may want to look at the post before yours. There is a poster you may be interested in. 
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Also for you Canadians, my MB was sitting at my door and I have no invoice to pay anything extra, unless it comes later
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,682
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    What site are you using to track in Canada? Also you may want to look at the post before yours. There is a poster you may be interested in. 
    I'm using https://www.ups.com/content/ca

Oh I know. @tempo_n_groove has been looking for one. Once he's hooked up, it's my turn. 
  • KS80184KS80184 Posts: 385
    scurtis said:

I got the same ones in a mystery box and didn't know how far back they went. 
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    I'm using https://www.ups.com/content/ca

Oh I know. @tempo_n_groove has been looking for one. Once he's hooked up, it's my turn. 
    Ya that is the one I am using too. So green in transit means it has left the facility? It should have told me it made it across the border right?
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    BLACK35 said:
    Also for you Canadians, my MB was sitting at my door and I have no invoice to pay anything extra, unless it comes later
     =) !!! thats some great news...
    I have seen a couple people from Canada posted that they were dinged with charges but most have not. 
  • andertakerandertaker Posts: 102
    23scidoo said:
    Any news from Europe????
    Mine 2 boxes, size ML, arrived yesterday at the foreign costum office in Italy!
  • Erik1977Erik1977 Heerlen Posts: 140
    edited May 2017
    Erik1977 said:

You got some nice tshirts.  And I like the Gorge postcards. Congrats on a nice mystery box. :)
    Thank you! :)
    Post edited by Erik1977 on
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2007 Düsseldorf, Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 Manchester I, Amsterdam I + II, Werchter, Berlin I + II, Stockholm
    2013 Brooklyn I + II, Philly I + II
    2014 Amsterdam I + II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Werchter, Leeds
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II

• a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,846
    another Riot Act :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Mine is somewhere in the UK but it's not made it to Cornwall yet. It seems that it has left Customs but there's been no UPS update since. Anyone else over here gotten theirs yet? 
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • sj9966sj9966 UK Posts: 55
    dottles said:
    Mine is somewhere in the UK but it's not made it to Cornwall yet. It seems that it has left Customs but there's been no UPS update since. Anyone else over here gotten theirs yet? 
    Mine hasn't updated since Tuesday. Still no mention of customs on the tracking but I expect that to be the next update.

Scranton 1992, Manchester 1 2012, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Wrigley 1 2016, Amsterdam 1 2018, Prague 2018, London 2 2018, EV Madrid 2019, Hyde Park 1 2022, Hyde Park 2 2022