Pearl Jam - State of Love & Trust / Breath 7" Record Store Day '17

Comments

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Big Thanks to DERBYDAVE for scoring me the PJ RSD plus several others!!! You're the man!!! :rock_on:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271

redraw said:

mcgruff10 said:

redraw said:

If anyone has 1 (or 2) spare copies, please let me know??
    Searching for myself & a friend....

Bro you were at the brisbane show in 95?! that's freaking awesome! You still remember that show?
    Hell yeah - it's been a few years but I still remember popping my PJ cherry =)
    Slept outside the ticket office after seeing REM Monster tour to buy tix & got egged by some punk teenagers....
    Bribed a security guard with $20 to let 4 of us into the moshpit before the crowd started passing the seats back on the 2nd night - good times!!!

Also had a nude McCready & Dave Grohl special appearance as well as 2 amazing shows...
    Just wish I'd bought a few zebras at the original price - pretty sure they were selling for $5 :o:o
    a nude mccready???? what???
    From fivehorizons:

03/21/95 - Entertainment Centre: Brisbane, Australia [130m]
    attendance: 15,000
    support act: The Meanies
    set: Last Exit, Spin the Black Circle, State of Love and Trust, Corduroy, Elderly Woman, Whipping, Animal, Dissident, Blood, Glorified G, Daughter, Why Go, Jeremy, Lukin, ?, Rearviewmirror, Immortality, Alive, Porch
    enc: Go, Tremor Christ, Not for You, I Got You, Better Man, (Act of Love?), Once, Yellow Ledbetter
    notes: Mike disrobes during this show (like Rotterdam), naked in the spotlight for 'Porch.'

03/22/95 - Entertainment Centre: Brisbane, Australia [130m]
    attendance: 15,000
    support act: The Meanies
    set: Oceans, Last Exit, Corduroy/Not for You, Tremor Christ, Animal, Dissident, Go, Daughter/Improv, Deep, Jeremy, Footsteps, Rearviewmirror, Immortality, Alive, Black, Blood
    enc 1: State of Love and Trust, Whipping, I Got You, Better Man/Brisbane rhyme, Porch
    enc 2: Against the 70s, Sonic Reducer, Indifference
    notes: The crowd in the pit area picks up the seats and they are carried to the back of the auditorium. People are packed in too tightly and Ed says, "... up here, we got a problem. We gotta clear some room. Please everyone, if you wanna do something for me, as a favor ... everyone take like five steps back ... now on the next song, jump up and down not forward, OK?" and PJ slams into 'RVM.' A full version of the Split Enz 'I Got You' is dedicated to "... the girl who changed her fuckin' name to Pearl Jam." Mike gets wild and creative during an extended 'Porch' jam and Ed wraps up the song by repeating "I'm happy, I hope you're happy, too ..." a couple of times (likely a David Bowie 'Ashes to Ashes' nod). 'Against the 70s' is introduced as a Mike Watt song (not played at a PJ concert before or since), with Dave Grohl joining PJ on drums and staying for a rocked out version of 'Sonic Reducer.' Great setlist and wonderful versions of songs.
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136

Got mine today! Sounds amazing. Thanks again 10C for the opportunity for those of us that couldn't get out to our local record stores =)

Yeah, thanks 10C for making this available to fans who don't have RSD in their countries as myself...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    This is the original mix not the alt mix that was on RVM, correct?

• derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    PP193448 said:

Big Thanks to DERBYDAVE for scoring me the PJ RSD plus several others!!! You're the man!!! :rock_on:

Happy to help out!!
    Glad they finally got to you...
    was following the USPS tracking and saw the weird trip your records took.
    How does a shipment that was mailed FROM Columbus Ohio...
    to someone who also lives in central OHIO...
    end up in DES MOINES IOWA????
    Makes no sense at all.
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    http://www.blackspin.gr/record-store-day-2017/3567-pearl-jam-state-of-love-and-trust-breath-ltd-7-rsd-2017.html

This product will be in stock on Tuesday 09 May, 2017. You can Preorder now!
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 717
    demetrios said:

http://www.blackspin.gr/record-store-day-2017/3567-pearl-jam-state-of-love-and-trust-breath-ltd-7-rsd-2017.html

This product will be in stock on Tuesday 09 May, 2017. You can Preorder now!

please advise...
    so this is going to be released again...sans RSD/RSD sticker and such?

so will our PJ sickness force us to buy both UK/US non stickered versions!

my EU came today
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited May 2017

so will our PJ sickness force us to buy both UK/US non stickered versions!

my EU came today

Only if you just have to much money and want to throw some away.

My EU copies from Amazon UK just arrived! :)

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    demetrios said:

Still interested in the 10 club version as well?
    PJNB said:

demetrios said:

Still interested in the 10 club version as well?
    I'm all set. The 10club version is the same version like the ones sold @ my local Taz Records store.
  • nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 392
    Anyone have an extra?
    nicky-p38 said:

Anyone have an extra?

I do though I am looking to recover my total costs that I paid which is 24$ USD plus shipping to you. There are probably better deals out there for you if you live in the USA (I am in Canada) though let me know if you are interested.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I wanted this but I'm not paying $30USD for a 7" with previously released material on it. I don't blame anyone who wishes to recoup their costs, it's just stupid that it cost that much in the beginning. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I wanted this but I'm not paying $30USD for a 7" with previously released material on it. I don't blame anyone who wishes to recoup their costs, it's just stupid that it cost that much in the beginning. 
    Ya both my friend and I bought two thinking the other would miss out. Didn't even think about the shipping costs before I bought it. (they charged me double shipping)
  • silvosilvo Posts: 283
    Not sure if I've missed this in the thread but can anyone confirm if there are different versions of this? I received my 10C version and also my version from Amazon U.K. Both today and they are both the same 'made in EU'. Assumed they would be different??
    silvo said:
    Not sure if I've missed this in the thread but can anyone confirm if there are different versions of this? I received my 10C version and also my version from Amazon U.K. Both today and they are both the same 'made in EU'. Assumed they would be different??
    Check the back of both copies. One has 3 lines of info. There EU has 4 lines of info. Both are Made in the EU. Just each ones includes a different Sony Music address. Plus the EU version includes the green Sony sticker on the back. USA version​ doesn't have the sticker.
  • silvosilvo Posts: 283
    demetrios said:
    silvo said:
    Check the back of both copies. One has 3 lines of info. There EU has 4 lines of info. Both are Made in the EU. Just each ones includes a different Sony Music address. Plus the EU version includes the green Sony sticker on the back. USA version​ doesn't have the sticker.
    Thanks for the info, both mine the same 3 line info. Will have to source the EU one somewhere
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    Which ones came with a sticker? Was it inside the shrinkwrap? I got mine from a US store, no sticker.
    bazzer said:
    Which ones came with a sticker? Was it inside the shrinkwrap? I got mine from a US store, no sticker.
    The green sticker comes from those copies from Europe, like so. 

That's not the one I mean. I think someone posted about a nice singles related sticker (citizen Dick?) earlier in the thread...
    derbydave said:
    Love the promo Poncier sticker in the PJ single!!
    This one. Looks like it wasn't inside?
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

Yeah, that one. Where did it come from? 
    edited May 2017
    bazzer said:
    That's not the one I mean. I t ithink someone posted about a nice singles related sticker (citizen Dick?) earlier in the thread...
    My bad. Hmm .. haven't opened any of the EU versions. The one at Taz Records didn't include one of those.
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    demetrios said:
    bazzer said:
    That's not the one I mean. I t ithink someone posted about a nice singles related sticker (citizen Dick?) earlier in the thread...
    My bad. Hmm .. haven't opened any of the EU versions. The one at Taz Records didn't include one of those.

I did not get one in my EU one if that helps. I assumed that they were in the US version.
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,808
    are any of these color vinyl?
  • BR2428BR2428 Posts: 118
    bazzer said:
    I saw a small pile of those Poncier stickers next to the cash register at my record store the week after RSD. 
    BR2428 said:
    bazzer said:
    I saw a small pile of those Poncier stickers next to the cash register at my record store the week after RSD. 
    Which store? ISO one. 
  • BR2428BR2428 Posts: 118
    demetrios said:
    BR2428 said:
    bazzer said:
    Which store? ISO one. 
    Music Millennium in Portland, OR. I'm going to be swinging by there after work today, I can see if they have any more available.