Pearl Jam - State of Love & Trust / Breath 7" Record Store Day '17

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Whoa! State of Love and Trust / Breath Rsd 2017 [VINYL] on sale over @ Amazon UK?
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XKYNDRF/

Thanks T for the heads up.
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Hi
    I've checked my record stores down here and there are none that are going to having this in there shops.. I know it's a bit of a big ask but if any one in the UK can grab me a copy I'd really appreciate it... G
    Amazon UK now say's .. Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
  • Bissy77Bissy77 Minnesota Posts: 445
    Are those legit?
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
    Bissy77 said:

Are those legit?

It's Amazon. If not legit you'll get your money back.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B06XKYNDRF/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    It looks like it's resellers using amazon as a marketplace? Probably still legit though. I buy stuff from 3rd party sellers on Amazon all the time (finding ones from the UK site that ship to North America can be challenging).
    Zod said:

It looks like it's resellers using amazon as a marketplace? Probably still legit though. I buy stuff from 3rd party sellers on Amazon all the time (finding ones from the UK site that ship to North America can be challenging).

Yep all resellers. Looks like these folks received their RSD lot & just selling them up on their Amazon store. There are many other RSD '17 titles up by the same sellers too. There's a few listed above that ship to North America, and many that don't.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    My local shop has 15 of the PJ 7" ...... hoping its not too popular with the diehards who line-up very early.
  • Saw a store in Ohio has 25 copies at $7.99 each
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    You guys have any other recommendations to pick up bsides this one? Gonna swing by my local recordshop before work tomorrow.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    JOEJOEJOE said:

My local shop has 15 of the PJ 7" ...... hoping its not too popular with the diehards who line-up very early.

My local shop has it too, but they didn't tell me how many they have.

This is my first go-around for RSD. Anyone have any idea how early i should get ther?
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    cutz said:

JOEJOEJOE said:

This is my first go-around for RSD. Anyone have any idea how early i should get ther?
    My store opens at 11am, and they said a lot of people get there 4 hours in advance. I don't have it in me to wait that long, so I will prolly get there and hour in advance.
    Wonder if 10club will put up the RSD single @ midnight tonight EST, like they did the MLB RSD release ..

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    I'm also wondering (and hoping for) that. We already had RSD here in New Zealand and I missed out on this. The one store that did have copies had them for about NZD$40! I guess it'll be about that with shipping from 10C, but still keen I guess. Maybe extra limited variant? It's 10.40am here, is it 5.40pm or 6.40pm est?
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    6.40pm, right? It's on daylight savings time?
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    Lol
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Stopped by my local shop. The owner was putting stuff on the rack for tomorrow. Saw quite a few of these. $8.99 at his store.
  • foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 717

I was able to grab a copy at a local shop today. Sounds great! If i knew how to post a photo here i would.

what's retail on it? thanks
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    One of my record shop posted pictures of their Record Store Day layouts...looks like they have a good supply!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    JOEJOEJOE said:

cutz said:

JOEJOEJOE said:

My store opens at 11am, and they said a lot of people get there 4 hours in advance. I don't have it in me to wait that long, so I will prolly get there and hour in advance.
    Yeah, i can't do 4 hours either. I talked to a guy who works at another record store(they don't have PJ), that's 2 blocks from the store that has it, and he said i could probably get to the store 15 minutes before they open and be good. But, i'm with you: i'll get ther about a hour before the store opens and if they have it, they have it. if not: oh well.(Store is only about 20 minutes from my house)

Wish 10C gave us a better clue about this though.
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    there will be plenty of these
  • JOEJOEJOE said:

cutz said:

JOEJOEJOE said:

My local place opens at 7a tomorrow. People already lined up outside. Crazy.
    I'm through with screaming
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399

JOEJOEJOE said:

cutz said:

JOEJOEJOE said:

My local place opens at 7a tomorrow. People already lined up outside. Crazy.
    Those people are idiots.
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    bazzer said:

I'm also wondering (and hoping for) that. We already had RSD here in New Zealand and I missed out on this. The one store that did have copies had them for about NZD$40! I guess it'll be about that with shipping from 10C, but still keen I guess. Maybe extra limited variant? It's 10.40am here, is it 5.40pm or 6.40pm est?

$40? Cheeses. Where was that?

I couldn't be arsed with all the RSD grief but did go to Real Groovy at 2pm. Most of the stuff had been cleaned out, but I picked up a Def Leppard thing just because.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014