2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• jtgreenjtgreen Posts: 75
    MedozK said:

Mine was one of the Bad ones. It is what it is .. i guess.

What size is the hoodie?
    Hey, I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm certainly not the dumbest.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited April 2017

PJNB said:

I have seen very few women's mystery box reveals. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the clothing is that they are getting roughly? Think of getting one for my wife as a surprise. The problem is I highly doubt she would wear clothing from shows she did not attend so just curious if there is a lot of that in the box.

So far what I've seen are mostly just generic shirts with the logo, and there seems to be at least one tank top.. and the tank tops are racer back (if your wife has ever complained about wearing "special bras" for clothes she may not like that, but many women aren't bothered by it). I feel like the only very specific concert women's shirt I've seen so far is Wrigley. Also, the items tend to run small.. heck, seems like half the women ordering have gotten men's sizes just to avoid this issue!
    Thanks. I ended up getting her an XL though she is normally a M. Can't wait to see what she gets!
  • PJNB said:

PJNB said:

I have seen very few women's mystery box reveals. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the clothing is that they are getting roughly? Think of getting one for my wife as a surprise. The problem is I highly doubt she would wear clothing from shows she did not attend so just curious if there is a lot of that in the box.

So far what I've seen are mostly just generic shirts with the logo, and there seems to be at least one tank top.. and the tank tops are racer back (if your wife has ever complained about wearing "special bras" for clothes she may not like that, but many women aren't bothered by it). I feel like the only very specific concert women's shirt I've seen so far is Wrigley. Also, the items tend to run small.. heck, seems like half the women ordering have gotten men's sizes just to avoid this issue!
    Thanks. I ended up getting her an XL though she is normally a M. Can't wait to see what she gets!
    This is a solid strategy. I should have thought of it.

"Honey, I bought you a men's XL PJ mystery box. How exciting for you, eh?"

"What's that? Really? You're not a men's XL? Dammit. Sorry, Honey."

"Well... Hey... look at the upside... at least I'm an XL. We won't have to throw anything out."
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    We're the posters wrapped in one tube? I'm at work can't open it yet but the box feels light and I'm pretty sure there's only one tube in mine
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    nicknyr15 said:

We're the posters wrapped in one tube? I'm at work can't open it yet but the box feels light and I'm pretty sure there's only one tube in mine

yes, both poster are in one tube
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
    I opened mine. I got Fenway mark 5 variant and Seattle 2013. Open to trade both! Thanks!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449

I ordered a large last night, but not had an email confirmation. Wonder if they are checking to see if they have enough left before processing? It has pending in my orders!

I'm in the same boat. Ordered a Large yesterday afternoon. No need to worry. Santos is swamped and there are literally hundreds of orders. We'll get the confirmation eventually.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    I also have the black trucker SnapBack hat which I'll trade for the brown one.

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

"Well... Hey... look at the upside... at least I'm an XL. We won't have to throw anything out."
    Women can pull off the mens shirts better than I can pull off the women's. Trust me I have tried one on when one did not fit her lol.
    If anyone is looking for a ticket stub from 10/29/13
    John Paul Jones arena. Let me know. I'll mail it you free.
  • PJNB said:

PJNB said:

PJNB said:

Women can pull off the mens shirts better than I can pull off the women's. Trust me I have tried one on when one did not fit her lol.
    Oh I hear ya. I just got inspired and devious.

I'm getting my wife an XL mystery box for Mother's Day lol!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Thank you Santos's and 10c. 3 shirts I'll def be wearing and 2 cool posters. Way better than my last one!
  • rmwatsonrmwatson Posts: 159
    If anyone is sitting on a Philly sticker they dont want, I can trade some of my stickers, or a nebraska pin
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    edited April 2017
    rmwatson said:

If anyone is sitting on a Philly sticker they dont want, I can trade some of my stickers, or a nebraska pin

Which Philly sticker you looking for? I got one in my box.
    This one

Post edited by KC138045 on
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • PJNB said:

Sounds like a good plan! And if she does get merch for shows she didn't go to, she can always trade :) Heck, I'll be getting a women's XL box anytime now myself, and I may have things to trade. No idea what to expect, but that's part of the fun!
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,430

Why am I thinking about ordering another box and having it delivered to work so I don't get served with divorce papers?? My first one hasn't even arrived yet.

ha i did this as well lol
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    PJNB said:

PJNB said:

When I ordered my second one I ordered an XXL and I normally wear an L. The women's sizing is ridiculous, but I'm hoping by ordering a women's box I'll get some variety compared to my unisex one.

PJNB said:

Sounds like a good plan! And if she does get merch for shows she didn't go to, she can always trade :) Heck, I'll be getting a women's XL box anytime now myself, and I may have things to trade. No idea what to expect, but that's part of the fun!
    Keep in touch. I live east coast Canada so I am guessing that my shipment is weeks away before it arrives.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    I knew ya'll were crazy but buying multiples of these things is Crazy with a capital Cray! You already knew your chances of getting something awesome were slim so you doubled down! It's like that dude in 7-11 who buys 15 lotto tickets for the mega millions knowing he had no chance in hell. Love it!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    You guys are making me feel a little better. A little. I ended up with 4 boxes. One large for myself, two mediums for the wife (bought the 2nd one a week later for Mothers Day B) ) and a small for my kids to split. My kids are looking forward to getting theirs more than my wife and I. Hoping for two kid friendly posters for their room!
  • BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    I totally get not wearing items or wanting posters from shows you didn't attend. If I get memorabilia from shows I didn't attend it will be quickly posted on here for purchase or trade.
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'

I knew ya'll were crazy but buying multiples of these things is Crazy with a capital Cray! You already knew your chances of getting something awesome were slim so you doubled down! It's like that dude in 7-11 who buys 15 lotto tickets for the mega millions knowing he had no chance in hell. Love it!

I ordered a second for my wife after I received mine. I got 2 awesome posters and 3 shirts I'll wear. Plus a nice hat. Could care less about stickers. And was able to make a fellow member happy with an unused ticket stub. Well worth the price. IMO these boxes are way better than the last ones.
    nicknyr15 said:

I ordered a second for my wife after I received mine. I got 2 awesome posters and 3 shirts I'll wear. Plus a nice hat. Could care less about stickers. And was able to make a fellow member happy with an unused ticket stub. Well worth the price. IMO these boxes are way better than the last ones.
    Until you get clowned and a 4 eyed cowboy :lol: .
  • Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    I ordered a L last night....its now out of stock and I'm pending :o
    I hope I still get it!
  • fl4tdrivenfl4tdriven Moscow, PA Posts: 332
    wmacson said:

Got my XL box in NJ yesterday. If interested in any trades, please let me know. Definitely holding on to Raleigh Sticker and Grey Wrigley shirt for now. Everything else I would trade. Posters are Wrigley Faile and Eddie solo tour Evil Kenevil. Very happy overall! Thanks, 10Club.

Never saw that shirt that's furthest to the left. Is it show specific? If not, I'd be interested in trading cash for it. :)
    Philly 10/21/13 - MSG 5/1/16 - Fenway 8/5/16 - TOTD 11/4/16
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427

Looks like a lot of the good posters are coming out early. Seen Pittsburgh a few times, cracker jacks and now DC reaper. Wont be holding my breathe for anything great by the time mediums finally ship to Australia....

I hear you, I don't know how they organize it (obviously) but I remember during the last mystery poster sale there were a lot of crack jacks etc... and by the time packages got sent to Canada etc... there didn't seem like a whole lot of good stuff left.

Maybe I remember it wrong though.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • angry_skullangry_skull Posts: 321
    Damnit I want to buy another one. This is too much fun!
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136

Damnit I want to buy another one. This is too much fun!

Yes!!! Do it!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • AutoproxyAutoproxy Posts: 24
    Loving reading about everyone's unveilings, as I wait for my own shipment. Great stuff!
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    nicknyr15 said:

I opened mine. I got Fenway mark 5 variant and Seattle 2013. Open to trade both! Thanks!

Interested in Seattle 13