2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    jwelch010 said:

I don't like to complain, but I don't care about the 2014 European tour. Randomly got 2 posters that I have no interest in (nor it seemsdoes anyone else). My disappointment continues. Never got tickets through 10C. Nevertheless, it's the greatest band ever who I love with all my heart, so I will continue to support their causes and purchase the digital shows. Jam on!

I not sure why your upset with what you got. Its a "Mystery", its a complete gamble on what your going to get. If you thought you had the slightest chance of not being happy with what you could potentially receive, you should have never purchased it. Buyer beware.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847

Why am I thinking about ordering another box and having it delivered to work so I don't get served with divorce papers?? My first one hasn't even arrived yet.

Hubby should understand, we do, lol!
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,809

Why am I thinking about ordering another box and having it delivered to work so I don't get served with divorce papers?? My first one hasn't even arrived yet.

:rofl:
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    Just ordered my 3rd and my first 2 that I ordered on day 1 are still in the warehouse
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Just ordered one. Really hoping they spaced out all of the goodies throughout the shipments and not just the first orders.
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    JojoRice said:

Just ordered my 3rd and my first 2 that I ordered on day 1 are still in the warehouse

Are you a men's medium?
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    My box finally on its way to my house. Aaaand of course it's raining
  • JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    Fuck it. I ordered a women's one hoping to get a couple of the tanks. The husband and I will be working in the same building by the time it's delivered so I might just have to bring it home piece by piece in my laptop bag and pull the old, "No, it's not new! I got it last summer," line.
  • Don't have a pic, and didn't take a written inventory, but my posters were Isle of Wight and Big Day Out (if anyone's interested in either, let me know). Also got Raleigh sticker that I'd be willing to part with.

I also got a Pineapple bomb shirt (with Zeppelins on the back). I sort of remember these, but can't remember exactly what it was from if anyone has a better recollection without a picture.

Got the flip flops which my son will use for the shower as he heads to college and a standard PJ hoodie which will be put to good use.

Solid. I will never complain about PJ mystery anything the rest of my life since my son and me got 1st row center for Fenway 2. :)
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    rbhester said:

JojoRice said:

Are you a men's medium?
    Yep.

• BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220

BMo-643 said:

Mine finally shipped. A solid 7 days after I ordered and its scheduled for delivery a healthy 14 days after ordering. However the last time I ordered something from Ten Club it was 4 days later than projected so who knows. To say I detest Ten Club's shipping choices would be an understatement.

Also, like I said I have no interest in the stickers, stubs, flags (unless its a Wrigley 2013), trucker hats or posters from shows I didn't attend so I'll post everything and be looking for cash or trade.

Man, you're a ray of sunshine. Why did you order this? Hope you get something to make your day better!
    Ordered it primarily on impulse. But my justification was hopefully I get a hoodie and 2 shirts that I will actually wear and 2 posters/memorabilia I can trade for a Lexington 2016 print because its the only show I attended that I don't have a print from.
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • jwelch010jwelch010 Posts: 7
    edited April 2017
    BLACK35 said:

jwelch010 said:

I don't like to complain, but I don't care about the 2014 European tour. Randomly got 2 posters that I have no interest in (nor it seemsdoes anyone else). My disappointment continues. Never got tickets through 10C. Nevertheless, it's the greatest band ever who I love with all my heart, so I will continue to support their causes and purchase the digital shows. Jam on!

I not sure why your upset with what you got. Its a "Mystery", its a complete gamble on what your going to get. If you thought you had the slightest chance of not being happy with what you could potentially receive, you should have never purchased it. Buyer beware.
    It's not a mix as described. It's a bunch of leftovers from roughly the same month in 2014. Not what what it seems like with other boxes. You're right. Buyer beware, lesson learned.

The reason for my post is to make sure that people buying know that everyone isn't getting Riot Act, Pitt, or Kong.

Good not to be the gambler telling everyone only when they win.
    Post edited by jwelch010 on
  • rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    JojoRice said:

rbhester said:

JojoRice said:

Are you a men's medium?
    Yep.
    Same exact boat as you and # of boxes. Maybe we can do some trading.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    BMo-643 said:

BMo-643 said:

Mine finally shipped. A solid 7 days after I ordered and its scheduled for delivery a healthy 14 days after ordering. However the last time I ordered something from Ten Club it was 4 days later than projected so who knows. To say I detest Ten Club's shipping choices would be an understatement.

Also, like I said I have no interest in the stickers, stubs, flags (unless its a Wrigley 2013), trucker hats or posters from shows I didn't attend so I'll post everything and be looking for cash or trade.

Man, you're a ray of sunshine. Why did you order this? Hope you get something to make your day better!
    Ordered it primarily on impulse. But my justification was hopefully I get a hoodie and 2 shirts that I will actually wear and 2 posters/memorabilia I can trade for a Lexington 2016 print because its the only show I attended that I don't have a print from.
    If I get a Lexington, I'll keep you in mind since I didn't attend it.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Pineapple bomb was Binaural era. Always wanted that shirt
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,439
    I received my XL box. Nothing really special and way too much Euro 2014 tour stuff. My hat, hoodie and shirts are all Euro 2014.
    Posters were Isle of wright and the Wrigley eagle from 2016. Not bad for $100 but nothing I would buy otherwise.
    I will try to post a pic later.
    rbhester said:

JojoRice said:

rbhester said:

JojoRice said:

Are you a men's medium?
    Yep.
    Same exact boat as you and # of boxes. Maybe we can do some trading.
    Sounds good. As far as shirts, I'm looking for a medium Bonnaroo. Poster wise, just going to wait and see what I get.

• BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    tbergs said:

BMo-643 said:

BMo-643 said:

If I get a Lexington, I'll keep you in mind since I didn't attend it.
    Thanks! It sucks that, that specific show has turned out to be a pain to find. I haven't seen any Lexington prints pop up in the boxes though.
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Just ordered my son a medium. I'm glad XL sold out because I'd probably order me a 2nd. I'll wear all the shirts I got in my first box plus the hat and I went 1 for 2 on posters.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,717
    Get_Right said:

I received my XL box. Nothing really special and way too much Euro 2014 tour stuff. My hat, hoodie and shirts are all Euro 2014.
    Posters were Isle of wright and the Wrigley eagle from 2016. Not bad for $100 but nothing I would buy otherwise.

My hat hoodie and shirts were all euro too. But at least the shirts don't say euro on the front. I like the designs.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    If I happen to get a Lexington I'd be willing to trade too. I attended and scored one in the post-tour poster drops.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,439

Get_Right said:

My hat hoodie and shirts were all euro too. But at least the shirts don't say euro on the front. I like the designs.
    I got the same design on a hat, t and hoodie. Definitely a fire sale on Euro merch!
  • I ordered a large last night, but not had an email confirmation. Wonder if they are checking to see if they have enough left before processing? It has pending in my orders!
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • SP218311SP218311 Boston, MA Posts: 164
    If anyone's willing to sell the black/red/white hat with "PJ" on the front (not the euro one), please PM me. Didn't get it on the last tour and I really dig it. Don't have anything for trade but willing to pay a fair price. Thanks! And I am enjoying all of the pics from the MBs... just never have luck with this stuff.
    1998 Mansfield 09/15 | 2000 Mansfield 08/30 | 2003 Mansfield 07/02, 07/03, 07/11 | 2004 Boston 09/28 | 2006 Boston 05/24, 05/25 | 
    2008 Mansfield 06/28, 06/30 | 2009 Philadelphia 10/27, 10/28, 10/31 | 2010 Boston 05/17 | 2013 Worcester 10/15, 10/16 - Hartford 10/25 |
    2016 Boston 08/05, 08/07 - Chicago 08/20, 08/22 | 2018 Seattle 08/08, 08/10 - Boston 09/02, 09/04 | 2022 Denver, 09/22
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    UPS Mail Innovations is the worst. Original delivery date was today, but it has now been updated to Monday. It left Seattle and Tuesday and haven't had an update since.

Really hoping to get one of the hoodies that people have been getting....can never get enough PJ hoodies.
  • Bissy77Bissy77 Minnesota Posts: 445
    Any chance they may have more L or XL pop up?
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,833
    If you got one of the pj enamel shield pins you don't want I have a few stickers for you.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• jtgreenjtgreen Posts: 75
    edited April 2017
    a5pj said:

Weird, I have the hoodie too from the original sale, bought a medium and it fits perfect, wear it all the time.

Mine fit great. I would wear it to my college bookstore job all the time. Then the zipper pull randomly fell off/disappeared now it just hangs in my closet
    Post edited by jtgreen on
    Hey, I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm certainly not the dumbest.
  • PJNB said:

I have seen very few women's mystery box reveals. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the clothing is that they are getting roughly? Think of getting one for my wife as a surprise. The problem is I highly doubt she would wear clothing from shows she did not attend so just curious if there is a lot of that in the box.

So far what I've seen are mostly just generic shirts with the logo, and there seems to be at least one tank top.. and the tank tops are racer back (if your wife has ever complained about wearing "special bras" for clothes she may not like that, but many women aren't bothered by it). I feel like the only very specific concert women's shirt I've seen so far is Wrigley. Also, the items tend to run small.. heck, seems like half the women ordering have gotten men's sizes just to avoid this issue!
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • wmacsonwmacson Posts: 229
    Got my XL box in NJ yesterday. If interested in any trades, please let me know. Definitely holding on to Raleigh Sticker and Grey Wrigley shirt for now. Everything else I would trade. Posters are Wrigley Faile and Eddie solo tour Evil Kenevil. Very happy overall! Thanks, 10Club.