Bill O'Reilly Is Out At Fox News

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

I can't believe how many people on here actually watch Fox.

it's smart to see what the other side is saying.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited April 2017
    g under p said:

mcgruff10 said:

rgambs said:

Yeah, Hannity would be a more effective loss, but I don't think he's a pervert, just a hypocrite and liar.
    And bat shit crazy.

agreed. I didn't mind bill but I can't stand sean hannity.
    I got banned from his website....My ONLY banning ever and it was permanent. I guess they didn't like my tone and thought process.

Peace
    I'd consider that a badge of honor.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mcgruff10 said:

of course, but I just can't stomach 99% of what goes on at that network.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mace1229 said:

Bill was not that bad on Fox, c'mon. He was cool enough to go at it with Jon Stewart.

I agree. I heard he had a horrible personality, but I didnt think his show was that bad. In fact, I liked how he had more guests who disagreed with him than not and had a real conversation with most of them, I enjoyed that part of the show.
    Can't stand Hannity though, he just yells at everyone for 10 minutes straight then says "I love you brotha." and goes to commercial.
    If by "real conversation" you mean constantly yelling, cutting off, and talking over his guests then, yeah, I'll give ya that.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

mace1229 said:

Bill was not that bad on Fox, c'mon. He was cool enough to go at it with Jon Stewart.

I agree. I heard he had a horrible personality, but I didnt think his show was that bad. In fact, I liked how he had more guests who disagreed with him than not and had a real conversation with most of them, I enjoyed that part of the show.
    Can't stand Hannity though, he just yells at everyone for 10 minutes straight then says "I love you brotha." and goes to commercial.
    If by "real conversation" you mean constantly yelling, cutting off, and talking over his guests then, yeah, I'll give ya that.
    Still beats Hannity.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956

mace1229 said:

I haven't seen that as much from him as others, especially Hannity. I don't typically watch his whole show, I like his opening remarks, whether I agree or not I still like that part, and I'll watch a segment before I switch to something else a few times a week so maybe I just catch him when he's better. But it seems like he has just as many opposing guests as ones he agrees with, and from what I saw he remains polite unless the guest gets belligerent and rude.
    WE'LL DO IT LIVE. WE'LL DO IT LIVE. FUCK!!!!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

rgambs said:

mace1229 said:

Still beats Hannity.
    In a landslide.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

mcgruff10 said:

of course, but I just can't stomach 99% of what goes on at that network.
    totally agree.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    brianlux said:

Anybody else catch Colbert tonight? Perfection!

Yeah, that was pretty good. I enjoyed The Daily Show more. They threw together some of his most infamous moments. Man was O'Reilly a racist prick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nIlIPjUsuA
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited April 2017
    It's important to remember that he wasn't fired for any of the racist or ridiculous things he said on air, or for the numerous sexual harassment allegations, he was fired because they lost a bunch of advertisers in his time slot.
    Post edited by rgambs on
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

It's important to remember that he wasn't fired for any of the racist or ridiculous things he said on air, or for the numerous sexual harassment allegations, he was fired because they lost a bunch of advertisers in his time slot.

agreed.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072

Agree....or MSNBC. Can't stand either.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    can't stand o'reilly & loathe hannity to the fullest extent of my all. that morning prick, kilmeade, he is a pain in the ass big time. all three should be slapped senseless. hannity makes a guy wanna punch him in the everything all the times. it can't be his fault he's such a dickhead, yes/no?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    for whatever reason i sometimes turn on hannity, o'reilly or that morning prick kilmeade just to make my day suck even more.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    jeffbr said:

In memory of Bill's once illustrious career, I revisted my favorite clip:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_HyZ5aW76c

bill is a freak

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Poor Bill is gonna get $25 MILLION when they boot his butt out the door. Straight cash money, homey
    who cares. he's already rich. the point is his shitty brain won't be able to make noise on tv.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303

He was a piece of shit who bullied and sexually harassed many women. So yeah, he is that bad.
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Love Bill or hate him, he is a staple in American television. He always seemed to get a long with people like Colbert and Stewart and was able to bridge some gaps. I was impressed at his lack of bias this past election. His show was watchable! Just good commentary on two bad candidates. I'm curious to see how all the allegations play out.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    riley540 said:

Love Bill or hate him, he is a staple in American television. He always seemed to get a long with people like Colbert and Stewart and was able to bridge some gaps. I was impressed at his lack of bias this past election. His show was watchable! Just good commentary on two bad candidates. I'm curious to see how all the allegations play out.

No matter how the sexual harassment allegations "play out" (which he's already settled several to the tune of 13 million), he was a racist to the core. How did he bridge gaps? He treated women and minorities like trash. Look at his freak out back when he was nobody on Inside Edition. Do you really believe he didn't harass women? Maybe he just watched Network too many times.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Bill was the sane one....

I mean the less insane one...
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    tbergs said:

riley540 said:

No matter how the sexual harassment allegations "play out" (which he's already settled several to the tune of 13 million), he was a racist to the core. How did he bridge gaps? He treated women and minorities like trash. Look at his freak out back when he was nobody on Inside Edition. Do you really believe he didn't harass women? Maybe he just watched Network too many times.
    Ha! All I'm saying is he made for some good TV at times and seemed to get along with people across the isle. The charity debate with John Stewart was funny! And I'm an innocent until proven guilty kinda guy. 12 angry men taught me the importance of the reasonable doubt! For real though, that movie made me look at law in a different way when I was younger. I think theirs lots of really great people on TV, and lots of shitty people on TV. I think Bill lands somewhere in the middle. I mean look at people like Hannity.. Maddow... Tucker Carlson... no commentary. Just outlandish opinions. And I wouldn't be surprised if Oreilly has done some shady shit. I have this belief that the elite all own child slaves and do gross eyes wide shut parties. I'd keep going but I don't know if this is a place for black humor... haha!
    Like a bad STD that you can't get rid of.

Bill O'Reilly's No Spin News podcast returns Monday
    Former Fox News host teases upcoming podcast on personal site after being axed over harassment allegations

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/bill-oreilly-podcast-1.4081925
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    dignin said:

Former Fox News host teases upcoming podcast on personal site after being axed over harassment allegations

Yeah, but he'd probably be happy with 1/10 of the viewers he had a week ago with this podcast.
    mace1229 said:

dignin said:

Yeah, but he'd probably be happy with 1/10 of the viewers he had a week ago with this podcast.
    No doubt.
  • good. that POS deserves it. hopefully the women he's harrassed take him for all he's worth and he lives the rest of his life in a refigerator box.

Like Bill Clinton got? Oh, wait, we got the disappointment of not electing his Enabler in Chief.

These things crack me up. He got what he deserved, but each side rooting against the other guys guy. Too funny.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.

good. that POS deserves it. hopefully the women he's harrassed take him for all he's worth and he lives the rest of his life in a refigerator box.

Like Bill Clinton got? Oh, wait, we got the disappointment of not electing his Enabler in Chief.

These things crack me up. He got what he deserved, but each side rooting against the other guys guy. Too funny.
    like you have a clue. clinton isn't my guy. if he harassed women and he settled out of court (in other words, admitted it, like bill oreilly did) then he should also get what he deserves.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

good. that POS deserves it. hopefully the women he's harrassed take him for all he's worth and he lives the rest of his life in a refigerator box.

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847

lol, it happens on both sides of the aisle.