Downloading on iphone

I am trying to download my purchased digital bootleg on my iphone. When I try it takes me to Java? Anyone else having any trouble? Advice? Thanks!!

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited April 2017
    Couple questions:
    1) Is your iOS version up to date?
    2) What format did you order the bootleg in?

I just purchased Curitiba 2011 and tried downloading it on my phone (iPhone 6s running iOS 10.3.1) but I got ALAC format and it wants to open the files in iMovie instead of the Music app. You might only be able to download if it's MP3.
    As for the java prompt, just select "download manually" and click on each song and they should download. Again, they might need to be MP3.
    You may need to download on a home computer and sync to your iPhone.
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    I am interested in a update on this topic. Pearl Jam offer ALAC but can I purchase via this website and download it directly on my iPhone 13? 
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC