2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,901

Posters:
    1. Pearl Jam- Vienna, Austria -- 2014 -- Artist: Duffyleg (signed w/DL 14)
    2. Eddie Vedder- Hawaii -- 2009 -- Artist: Immegart

Stickers: Milton Keys Arena 2016 & Yield + assorted others

Shirts: Bonnaroo + 2016 Tour (w/ Raleigh, NC)

Sweatshirt: PJ Zip Hoodie

Hat: PJ 2016 North America Tour Trucker Hat (Looks like REI Logo)

Backspacer bouncy ball....Lightning Bolt Key Chain...ticket to the Adams Center (Missoula, MT) show...japanese tour VIP wristband

Are the posters anything of note...? The EV one looks great (wish I was at those shows) the Vienna one is two sided....

All in all....seems like an interesting pull....

If your Bonnaroo shirt is a medium and is available for sale/trade, let me know!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    MEK42 said:

Hi guys. This may be my first post. Recent addition to the Jamily. My whole life revolves around music (I have a show on YouTube called Too Many Records talking about my vinyl collection/music in general) and mid last year I decided to finally dive into Pearl Jam, after going through my life only having really heard Ten. I put on the Sirius XM station in my car, and it has been on NON STOP for the past 6 months or so. I truly love every single song (Vitalogy is my favorite LP) and they're becoming the soundtrack to my late 20s. I know I'm late to the party, but I hope you guys can welcome me with open arms.

I ordered a L Mystery Box the day it went on sale... and just now, I ordered another. Now, I'm not rolling in dough by any means, but I am slightly irresponsible when it comes to my money. I was on the hook for a Vs/Vita Super Deluxe Vinyl Box and it fell through, so the money I put aside for that suddenly freed up. Coming to this thread and seeing all the hauls (and on the FB group) fueled my fire and I decided to gamble and get a second box. I got Medium this time. My shirt size fluctuates between M and L depending on the cut, so I'm hoping between the two boxes I get some awesome stuff to wear (come on hat!!) and some amazing posters to frame (Love that Spawn one, and I guess I'm after the elusive Kong like everyone else!) -- and the rest of the stuff I can hopefully trade away to someone who digs it.

Thanks for reading my rant. I'm just super passionate about this band after listening to almost nothing but them for half a year straight. Here's to hoping they tour this year so I can see my first ever PJ Show. Much love, all! Hope everyone gets some incredible boxes.

Welcome! As much as you love listening to the band's music on Sirius, you will love seeing them perform live so much more. Start saving your money now. Good luck with the mystery box.
    ELITIST FUK
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,361
    I love the mystery box and cant wait to get mine which should arrive Friday. I am shocked to see the transformer print! Thats awesome. I went to Global Citizen that year, waited in line for about 5 hours, only to get to that poster being sold out. That is crazy. (I'm also a 42 year old married guy and very unlikely to be hanging a transformers poster.) But WOW.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    alright, they broke me. I tried to resist. I'm weak. Take my money, 10c! Love watching what people get and following along. Such a cool event always.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,925

Posters:

Backspacer bouncy ball....Lightning Bolt Key Chain...ticket to the Adams Center (Missoula, MT) show...japanese tour VIP wristband

Are the posters anything of note...? The EV one looks great (wish I was at those shows) the Vienna one is two sided....

just PMed about the vienna poster
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    @demetrios ugh man thanks for the pictures man some fuckin goodies in there!

I have not read the 500 comments here. Have they shipped? Can't wait to seeeeeeeeeee
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    MEK42 said:

hoping they tour this year so I can see my first ever PJ Show.

Like what people here told me when I joined... Welcome to the madness!!! Hope you get an awesome box and most importantly, be at a show in the near future
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    FoxyRedLa said:

I have not read the 500 comments here. Have they shipped? Can't wait to seeeeeeeeeee

I think only mens XL boxes have shipped. So far we've seen a Pitt 13, Transformers, Boston Thomas variant, Wrigley Faile variant, Wrigley 13 Ames and various others. Not many bad ones seen so far at all.
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,996
    The posters have way exceeded my expectations so far. I really thought they were going to load people up with the undesirables from Fenway and Wrigley. This has been great for the people that have opened them already.

FoxyRedLa said:

I think only mens XL boxes have shipped. So far we've seen a Pitt 13, Transformers, Boston Thomas variant, Wrigley Faile variant, Wrigley 13 Ames and various others. Not many bad ones seen so far at all.
    Andy I agree! Thanks for getting me up to speed!

When they launched I was not in a position this time. I made the mistake of taunting myself and coming in the thread had no idea D posted picks UGH!

Good luck all! And please post pics! They have made it so easy for everyone now!

• Hard to resist eh???

I kinda wish I got a medium now....but maybe I'll just order a second box :whistle:

It's like you read my mind! I got the Women's XL but just went in for a men's medium after reading through the thread and seeing pics. I'm also worried the Women's XL stuff won't fit.. we'll see.

Kinda nutty of me to order the second box when the first one hasn't even shipped but .. but I will justify it to myself with the fact that I haven't purchased Pearl Jam merch since I saw them in 2009, and prior to that.. a shirt from the Vote for Change tour (and is near retirement). I had a bunch of shirts before that but had to retire them all, although thankfully a friend of mine put them together into an awesome bag. Anyways, yeah, let me ramble on more and more so I don't feel guilty... :-P
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • JojoRice said:

Posters:

If your Bonnaroo shirt is a medium and is available for sale/trade, let me know!
    The Bonnaroo shirt is XL....sorry...
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,880
    Sarava said:

The posters have way exceeded my expectations so far. I really thought they were going to load people up with the undesirables from Fenway and Wrigley. This has been great for the people that have opened them already.

There's plenty of time(boxes) for that. Just you wait.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    JojoRice said:

Seems like every box has included the brown trucker hat so far. Hope mine has one! =)

yeah I noticed that too, I too would love to get that hat.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Bissy77Bissy77 Minnesota Posts: 445
    edited April 2017
    I hope the poster selection continues to be this good, and they didn't put all these good ones in to the early boxes to get more sales. I mean almost every box so far has been amazing. I have to imagine this can't keep up at this rate for every box. But I'm super excited to see what is in mine.
    Post edited by Bissy77 on
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,734

I just got my men's XXL shipping confirmation

I got my shipping notification 5 days ago for XXL, but haven't had any movement at all on the package. Had to go XXL this time because PJ shirt sizes are so damn weird and every XL shirt I've bought recently usually shrinks down to nothing after one wash.
  • SR91748SR91748 Posts: 137
    The XL box arrived last night!
    Posters: 2015 Werchter, Belgium -sittling elephant; 2012 Ames v. Klausen Berlin
    PJ Hoody + two tour t-shirts
    Tote bag
    Isle of Wight flag
    PJ pin
    Tote bag
    Stickers and wristbands
  • leep75leep75 Posts: 265
    My XL box is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, so I'm sure the good luck will end with it.

leep
  • gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    Would love to get that email today with shipping notification...

SR91748 said:

The XL box arrived last night!
    Posters: 2015 Werchter, Belgium -sittling elephant; 2012 Ames v. Klausen Berlin
    PJ Hoody + two tour t-shirts
    Tote bag
    Isle of Wight flag
    PJ pin
    Tote bag
    Stickers and wristbands

NICE!
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,432

I just got my men's XXL shipping confirmation

I got my shipping notification 5 days ago for XXL, but haven't had any movement at all on the package. Had to go XXL this time because PJ shirt sizes are so damn weird and every XL shirt I've bought recently usually shrinks down to nothing after one wash.
    Im a big guy but normally wear XL, I buy XXL PJ shirts for that reason too
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Does this make anyone else wonder what the warehouse must look like that contains all of this "stuff"? As you may recall, they cleaned out their poster backlog a few years ago with the mystery poster sale (again, awesome to be part of that...the waiting was damn near as good as the getting)....yet, they are able to roll out a bunch of killer posters again. Shirts that haven't been for sale on the site in years are available through this mystery box sale. What I would do to have a 20 minute shopping spree in that place...
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,880

Does this make anyone else wonder what the warehouse must look like that contains all of this "stuff"? As you may recall, they cleaned out their poster backlog a few years ago with the mystery poster sale (again, awesome to be part of that...the waiting was damn near as good as the getting)....yet, they are able to roll out a bunch of killer posters again. Shirts that haven't been for sale on the site in years are available through this mystery box sale. What I would do to have a 20 minute shopping spree in that place...

That should be a prize one month. "You have won the opportunity to spend 30 minutes in the warehouse and pick out any five items that will cost you the original purchase price. Airfare and accommodations not included." We can dream...
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647

Does this make anyone else wonder what the warehouse must look like that contains all of this "stuff"? As you may recall, they cleaned out their poster backlog a few years ago with the mystery poster sale (again, awesome to be part of that...the waiting was damn near as good as the getting)....yet, they are able to roll out a bunch of killer posters again. Shirts that haven't been for sale on the site in years are available through this mystery box sale. What I would do to have a 20 minute shopping spree in that place...

That should be a prize one month. "You have won the opportunity to spend 30 minutes in the warehouse and pick out any five items that will cost you the original purchase price. Airfare and accommodations not included." We can dream...
    Make my dream come true
  • jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    edited April 2017
    Leaked photo from 10 Club Warehouse

Closer Photo:

Post edited by jbalicki10 on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    edited April 2017

JONES!!!!

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,139
    edited April 2017
    Lmao at the crate of flip flops
    Edit AND onesies!!!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

Closer Photo:

Dude. That is hilarious.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,361
    Dog collars...where are the dog collars? lol
  • RS65573 said:

Dog collars...where are the dog collars? lol

And you ran cattle through the Vatican? Kinky....