Survivor CBS

NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
edited April 2017 in All Encompassing Trip
Ok, I went 10 pages deep and found no other thread..... but this season is amazing and what happen tonight wow!

Been watching it for quite a long time now with the wife and it has improved with time.
Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
Post edited by Nami on

Comments

• NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Ozzy nailed it!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    I binged watched about 15 seasons on hulu over the past three months. Thank you for no spoiler! I missed tonight and have to watch tomorrow!

I really enjoy the show. I love the evolution of Probst from nice to sarcastic to the casts.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Unreal what happened last night. One of the most reprehensible things I've ever seen in the game. He was a waste of space and contributes absolutely zero to challenges and camp. Didn't understand why people keep voting him back on the show.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Seen every season since it started, this season has been great so far. Missed last nights episode because of the NHL playoffs, but that's ok, I taped it. The tribal councils have been unreal this season
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Last night's tribal was brutal. Never seen Probst so pissed off and vocal either. An inexcusable (and unforgivable?) line was crossed for sure.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    Favorite survivor of all time?

I think I have to go James or Cochran. Both guys were great and funny
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    I found Woo (Cambodia) one of the funniest players and was hoping he would be back this season.

Best player for me would have been Russell, and im in the he should have won camp.
    jeffbr said:

Last night's tribal was brutal. Never seen Probst so pissed off and vocal either. An inexcusable (and unforgivable?) line was crossed for sure.

Without a doubt. Everybody was pissed and rightfully so.
    BLACK35 said:

Seen every season since it started, this season has been great so far. Missed last nights episode because of the NHL playoffs, but that's ok, I taped it. The tribal councils have been unreal this season

gotta agree with you on the tribal too... no secrets, everybody openly discussing options, and multiple tribes voting.
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Big fan of Survivor. I started watching later on, maybe starting with season 15 or 16. I'm going back and watching the older seasons though. Purposely avoided this thread until I watched last night's episode for possible spoilers. Wow is all I can say. I can't believe the malicious way that Zeke was outed. I'm glad the rest of the tribe was outraged for him.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    dreck bullshit.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    JK_Livin said:

Unreal what happened last night. One of the most reprehensible things I've ever seen in the game. He was a waste of space and contributes absolutely zero to challenges and camp. Didn't understand why people keep voting him back on the show.

Agree 100%
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Nami said:

I found Woo (Cambodia) one of the funniest players and was hoping he would be back this season.

Best player for me would have been Russell, and im in the he should have won camp.

jeffbr said:

Love Russell as well. It's ok to lie behind peoples' backs but told the truth to their faces and you're evil for some reason.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

Nami said:

jeffbr said:

Love Russell as well. It's ok to lie behind peoples' backs but told the truth to their faces and you're evil for some reason.
    I also think Russell should have won one of his seasons. However, I don't think telling people the truth made people dislike him. It was how antagonistic he was while doing it, along with some of the sneakier things like pouring out everyone's water.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    I think Russell should have won too, he played the game perfectly IMO, he lied and people new it, don't know why people get upset over that. This game forces you to lie. They should have gotten him back for Game Changers. Only problem is everyone knows how he plays and would probably vote him off right away. I would form an alliance with him
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    They probably tried to get Russell back, but I remember after losing to Sandra in his second season, he said he was done with competing. Basically said it was bs that the best player didn't win for reasons listed here.
    so what you guys think of JT not playing his idol? man ..how could he not think he would be voted off after the Malcohm incident?

Another one with Thai with 2? damn i wouldn't have taken a chance.... but it turned out good for him.

They probably tried to get Russell back, but I remember after losing to Sandra in his second season, he said he was done with competing. Basically said it was bs that the best player didn't win for reasons listed here.

And he is right about it being bs. I think the system of having the jury vote for the winner is flawed. However I don't think there is a better way so we are stuck with it.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    edited April 2017
    I guess it does not pay to be too cocky in this game.... Any thoughts on a winner? tough one yet but i'll go out on a limb and say (2 guesses) Sara or Siri but leaning Sara.
    I loved how they were complaining about Michaela eating all the time and she was eating during tribal. I can't begin to predict a winner. Andrea is a pretty tough competitor.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    fake news.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    JK_Livin said:

I loved how they were complaining about Michaela eating all the time and she was eating during tribal. I can't begin to predict a winner. Andrea is a pretty tough competitor.

yeah both the wife and I were laughing at that as well. Seems like she didnt heed Siri's words and still playing the game like she did in the beginning.