I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Got someNYCD yesterday... mmm. It is awesome!!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    23scidoo said:

Please could you stop post pics???..its torture for some of us..thank you..lol

Don't listen to him. The pics are great! :D
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Bunch of fuckin' scallywags! :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Sour Diesel

#FHP
    I'm high on life
    www.cluthelee.com

#FHP
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Not sure exactly what it is I'm smoking, all I know is it is good Jamaican weed. Benn hanging on the island now for a bit, damm this is some good shit!!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    Got some Flo.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I had some wax tonight that f'd me up for about an hour on one hit.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Thank goodness for Indica and its healing properties - even if only temporarily.
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299

cookies n cream (girl scout cookie/star fighter f2)
    Congrats Canada on goin recreational. Now what we need in 2018 is another full Canada Tour like in 2005. that was a blast.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-to-legalize-recreational-marijuana-by-july-2018/
    rssesq said:

Congrats Canada on goin recreational. Now what we need in 2018 is another full Canada Tour like in 2005. that was a blast.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-to-legalize-recreational-marijuana-by-july-2018/

Congrats!!
    Something for you lovely tokers! I call it "Lazer Cats" Someone smoke something and report back!

www.cluthelee.com

Something for you lovely tokers! I call it "Lazer Cats" Someone smoke something and report back!

This post just made me :lol: I will have to wait til I am
    Home to listen. But I promise to smoke on the way home! :lol:
    Happy Friday all. Raining like crazy so I shut the elevator access to the third floor off, lit a super hit nag champa, made a serious cup o joe, and about to hit sum o dis

Got a few of these transplanted today.
    #FHP
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited April 2017
    My glass bong bowl broke.
    rssesq said:

:joy: Pretty awesome, eh? I'm dreading what the actual regulations are going to be a bit, namely when it comes to pricing, which will be decided provincially. They better be smart about it. Also, I am not clear yet on what will happen to Vancouver's "legal" dispensaries (legal as far as the city is concerned, not as far as the province or country is concerned). Will they continue to operate as they are, as medical dispensaries?? I hope so, because I like mine and the people who work there are awesome.

My complaint: that the government is refusing to decriminalize it until it's legalized. People are still being criminally charged for possession and shit, and others still sit in prison for weed-related crimes, which I think is wrong while the government actively works to legalize.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

:joy: Pretty awesome, eh? I'm dreading what the actual regulations are going to be a bit, namely when it comes to pricing, which will be decided provincially. They better be smart about it. Also, I am not clear yet on what will happen to Vancouver's "legal" dispensaries (legal as far as the city is concerned, not as far as the province or country is concerned). Will they continue to operate as they are, as medical dispensaries?? I hope so, because I like mine and the people who work there are awesome.

Here the 'legal' dispensaries just became med/rec.
    #FHP
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I love everything about my dispensary and asked what will happen when recreational use is fully legal here next year. They said the medicinal prices will remain as is (less than rec), plus they have "celebrity" and other clients who appreciate the privacy currently provided. They'll have a separate space for those without prescriptions.
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    I am High, Hyper, and Horny. And it's only Thursday morning. This can't end well. :fearful::smiley:

I am High, Hyper, and Horny. And it's only Thursday morning. This can't end well. :fearful::smiley:

Yeah.. when your 4H.. let us know.. jk. I absolutely love you RS..

We need another H word.. I was thinking Happy... Horny, Hyper, and High.. lol any
    Other ideas?
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

We need another H word.. I was thinking Happy... Horny, Hyper, and High.. lol any
    Other ideas?
    Hungry
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716

Other ideas?
    Hungry
    Hungry it was! :lol:

Love ya too, Tree! :hug:
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:

My glass bong bowl broke.

rssesq said:

My complaint: that the government is refusing to decriminalize it until it's legalized. People are still being criminally charged for possession and shit, and others still sit in prison for weed-related crimes, which I think is wrong while the government actively works to legalize.
    they are also saying that pardons for past possession offences are not going to be automatic. you have to apply, as per the current system, after 5 years I think it is.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Other ideas?
    Hungry
    Hangry, wait, you're stoned so you can't be mad. Hopeful?
    www.cluthelee.com

I've heard this from a few friends. actually, two of them fornicated on the couch in my basement while my parents slept upstairs and I was in the next room just because they were stoned and all horned up. this happens to neither myself nor my wife.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Weed sex doesn't sound any better than regular hot sex.
    www.cluthelee.com

Weed sex doesn't sound any better than regular hot sex.

mushroom sex, however, is a freaking trip.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD