KUUUUUCH!!!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Sergio gonna get a penalty huh?
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    This is fun!!
    norm said:

This is fun!!

This is amazing. Is everyone pulling for Sergio at this point? I don't even like the guy
    Same here. Be cool for him to win on Seve's birthday.
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    leaning Sergio but dont care as both deserve to win at this point... amazing golf being played here.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    This is just awesome.

Terrible putting stroke from sergio
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Come on Sergio! I think Justin has it though.
    Drain this Sergio
    2 ugly putts on 16 and 17
    Oh my
    :o
    Holy fuck
    Holy shit those two approach shots on 18. Some luck to Rose there (and as usual not much luck to Sergio). Both playing awesome golf.
    How do you miss that Sergio?!!

2 ugly putts on 16 and 17

And a 3rd on 18.

Dude can't do it
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    No way Sergio wins this.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

Well that is well deserved. Amazing
    Well done Sergio!
    I don't think I've been happier for a golfer than this. Way to go Sergio. Great sportsmanship along the way too between the two.
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    got chills watchin the ending...congrats Sergio!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Anyone ever notice that every golfer always gets an itch on their neck or face at the exact same time? Specifically as soon as the come off the course and pop on their sponsor's $5k+ watch and are getting interviewed from the chest up. Every.Single.Time. Without fail.

Anyone ever notice that every golfer always gets an itch on their neck or face at the exact same time? Specifically as soon as the come off the course and pop on their sponsor's $5k+ watch and are getting interviewed from the chest up. Every.Single.Time. Without fail.

Ha. Spieth is always tugging at his shirt collar but I don't notice any sponsors, just think he has a nervous twitch.

Ha. Spieth is always tugging at his shirt collar but I don't notice any sponsors, just think he has a nervous twitch.
    You will notice it every time now. I noticed it earlier this year and it is pretty much every single interview the guy coming off the course has a big ass watch right by his head or chest as it starts then pulls it down as he starts talking. There is absolutely no way it is just a coincidence.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i came on to stick it to you sergio haters! ... but you guys got more class than I gave you credit for ... haha ... great final round ... too bad spieth and fowler couldn't get anything going today ... would have loved to see a few more in the hunt ...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    That was about as good as it gets. Thought Serg screwed himself with the put on 16 (and again on 18) but....wow. Great day of golf.

I made pimento cheese sandwiches. It was a nice little Sunday
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

You will notice it every time now. I noticed it earlier this year and it is pretty much every single interview the guy coming off the course has a big ass watch right by his head or chest as it starts then pulls it down as he starts talking. There is absolutely no way it is just a coincidence.
    When you get paid that much to wear a watch, you do whatever the hell they tell you to do. Hell, if I was a golfer, my shirt would have so many sponsors on there that I'd look like a Nascar driver.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

That was about as good as it gets. Thought Serg screwed himself with the put on 16 (and again on 18) but....wow. Great day of golf.

Sergio really tried to blow it, but Rose couldn't put him away. Would have won 550 if Rose won since I bet him at 22 to 1, but still a lot of fun to watch.

How did they come out? Last year I did sandwiches and they were just okay. This year I used both of these recipes and they were both really good. Feel like the pimento cheese is better on crackers than bread.

http://www.angiessouthernkitchen.com/2013/04/the-masters-egg-salad-and-pimento-cheese-sandwiches/

Outstanding Sunday. Followed up with the finale of Homeland.

When you get paid that much to wear a watch, you do whatever the hell they tell you to do. Hell, if I was a golfer, my shirt would have so many sponsors on there that I'd look like a Nascar driver.
    Hell yeah. I have no problem with it, I just think it's hilarious now that I noticed it. Every single time.