Vodka, How Do I Love Thee

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    My liver needs a break. Tuesday night I have a work dinner, sure vodka will join us out.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716

My liver needs a break. Tuesday night I have a work dinner, sure vodka will join us out.

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Don Draper, American Hero (or nut job)
    Vodka...I love you.
    Anyone who loves vodka , loves vets
    Go to ACTS and donate to the Vodka Loving Vets Charity.
    Please!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I'm a vet and I love Vodka!!!!!!!! Send your local vet a bottle of something good. USA, USA, USA!
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Vetka would be a great brand name to combine the two.

Ani and F Me, get on this!

Maybe launch the label in oh, I don't know...the Bahamas?

=)
    I'm coming for you, true friend!
    ^^^loaded =)
    I'm going to steal vodka away from you. She is my whore. You can have her as your housewife.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Vodka will always be there for me, no matter what she may do for you
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    I repeat

Ha. I'm loaded and anorexic tonight, baby!
    Vodka, I love you so. First of the night poured. She and I will be making love tonight later.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    :lol:
    I might enjoy one or two for sippin' while I draft two teams tonight. Not going to get drunk, but it never hurts to say hello to our lady Vodka.
    I'm on #5 and it is 6pm. Yeah, tomorrow at work is going to be fun. Vodka and I will no longer be making love, she instead will be my whore.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Well, so much for "sippin'"
    I love you just a little less when I pile a lot of you on top of a lot of beer and tequila. Ouch.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    after a few vodka/clubs the other night I thought it was a good idea to order the super deluxe signed mccready photo book for $85 lol lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    mcgruff10 said:

after a few vodka/clubs the other night I thought it was a good idea to order the super deluxe signed mccready photo book for $85 lol lol

I make it a rule now not to drink before I buy airline tickets. Lesson learned.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

:lol: I love this! I actually have grown paranoid about my liver health in the last few years. The more I know, the more delicate the liver appears to be in the face of alcohol consumption... at least when you binge drink it, like most of us do, lol. So a few months ago I decided to give my liver a break for real. I've only drank maybe 3 times since Christmas, which is the least I have drank since I was about 13 years old, lol. I must admit... the extra money that I suddenly have is shocking. :lol: I have no plans on being a permanent teetotaler; I just wanted to give my liver a break for a while due to liver-specific hypochondria, basically.
    Seriously though, as a non-alcoholic but a pretty regular imbiber, I actually thought the "habit" of drinking would be harder to break than it has been. Like, those couple of drinks in front of the TV, or those weekend binge nights - I really thought that behaviour would be hard to break just because I was so used to that routine or whatever. But it turns out that it isn't hard at all to cut the booze down to only the occasional party/gathering/night out..... I'm saying that as someone who still smokes a bit of weed most evenings though, haha.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    PJ_Soul said:

:lol: I love this! I actually have grown paranoid about my liver health in the last few years. The more I know, the more delicate the liver appears to be in the face of alcohol consumption... at least when you binge drink it, like most of us do, lol. So a few months ago I decided to give my liver a break for real. I've only drank maybe 3 times since Christmas, which is the least I have drank since I was about 13 years old, lol. I must admit... the extra money that I suddenly have is shocking. :lol: I have no plans on being a permanent teetotaler; I just wanted to give my liver a break for a while due to liver-specific hypochondria, basically.
    Seriously though, as a non-alcoholic but a pretty regular imbiber, I actually thought the "habit" of drinking would be harder to break than it has been. Like, those couple of drinks in front of the TV, or those weekend binge nights - I really thought that behaviour would be hard to break just because I was so used to that routine or whatever. But it turns out that it isn't hard at all to cut the booze down to only the occasional party/gathering/night out..... I'm saying that as someone who still smokes a bit of weed most evenings though, haha.
    Damn...hmmm. Cheers liver!! I'm enjoying you right now.
    I'm sick. Vodka will be my cure. It kills germs, right?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728

I'm sick. Vodka will be my cure. It kills germs, right?

No that's scotch. Vodka will just make it worse.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    mcgruff10 said:

I've lost track of all the crap I've online ordered when buzzed.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    All sorts of different boozes tonight, went to a place that makes crazy cool drinks with some board members. Back at my hotel

Back to vodka. Martini #2 on top of all of that just ordered.

Please remember that this is a spot for the love of vodka, not the disparagement of it. Vodka is next to godliness.
    Had I tossed vodka into that mix, I'd be bumping the hungover thread =)

(and honestly, if I had a bottle in the freezer and tomato juice or a V-8, a strong and spicy Bloody Mary'd be enjoyed right now - hold the celery!)
    Monday, Martini Night. Hey-Oooo!
    So tempted to post yet another photo of a lovely martini.

Then again, fuckit =)

• That would be just cuckoo!

That would be just cuckoo!

I hear ya, Chief ;)