Trump's Lies

Comments

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Kat said:

Name-calling is never ok here...knock it off please. You're not a moron, GF.

Tee Hee.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    Of course he said "roles they serve". The guy is so effin clueless.
  • Smellyman said:

my2hands said:

Sometimes you have to call ignorance out

my2hands said:

I do it all the time on here and you guy's act like you actually have a clue.
    Oh wise one can you tell us who's the bigger moron the one who tells lies or the morons that believe it ?
    the wise one says "look into the mirror" and the answers you seek will stand before you.

Did you just call yourself a moron?

Mods, to be clear, I never said it.

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Oh wise one can you tell us who's the bigger moron the one who tells lies or the morons that believe it ?
    the wise one says "look into the mirror" and the answers you seek will stand before you.

Just give me some kind of sign... any kind of sign...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mkcKQmr7kRc

don't worry smelly the mods will not ban you for attacking me with name calling, yes I'm just that cool ! LOL !!
    and Thirty you and a few others must sit and wait for me to post so that you can say something stupid to me, smelly's last post was a sure indication of a psychological disorder, are you two related ? I hope the help you boy's need is close at hand.
    In all honesty, I probably should refrain from commenting with most of the things you post. I'm just undisciplined though and have challenges doing so.

To me, you say such silly things though: crazy things rooted in misperceptions and horribly flawed in fact and logic.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    edited March 2017

Smellyman said:

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Did you just call yourself a moron?

Mods, to be clear, I never said it.

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

Just give me some kind of sign... any kind of sign...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mkcKQmr7kRc

don't worry smelly the mods will not ban you for attacking me with name calling, yes I'm just that cool ! LOL !!
    and Thirty you and a few others must sit and wait for me to post so that you can say something stupid to me, smelly's last post was a sure indication of a psychological disorder, are you two related ? I hope the help you boy's need is close at hand.
    In all honesty, I probably should refrain from commenting with most of the things you post. I'm just undisciplined though and have challenges doing so.

To me, you say such silly things though: crazy things rooted in misperceptions and horribly flawed in fact and logic.
    I'm sure this is what you meant to post......LOL !

To me, you say such brilliant things though: all the crazy things said to you have been rooted in misperceptions and horribly flawed in fact and logic.

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    dignin said:
    Sounds criminal...like a snake oil salesman.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    edited March 2017
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited March 2017
    Must be exhausting.

Maybe his staff should be the ones getting weekends off in Florida.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    "I tend to be right. I'm an instinctual person, I happen to be a person that knows how life works."
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    From the same Time interview: "Hey, look," he said. "I can't be doing so badly, because I'm President and you're not."
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    jeffbr said:

From the same Time interview: "Hey, look," he said. "I can't be doing so badly, because I'm President and you're not."

he did NOT really say that, did he? is he Nelson Muntz???

HA-ha!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

jeffbr said:

He said that? LOL. What an idiot. Time to track down that article.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

jeffbr said:

he did NOT really say that, did he? is he Nelson Muntz???

HA-ha!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    mfc2006 said:

jeffbr said:

Haha, yup!

Here's the article: http://time.com/4710614/donald-trump-fbi-surveillance-house-intelligence-committee/?xid=homepage

And the cover of Time:

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

mfc2006 said:

jeffbr said:

Haha, yup!

Here's the article: http://time.com/4710614/donald-trump-fbi-surveillance-house-intelligence-committee/?xid=homepage

And the cover of Time:

thanks!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Is it possible that Dave Mistake of MEGADETH was thinking of PresidentTrump when he wrote this 2016 song from the album DYSTOPIA called......

Lying In State

What we are witnessing is the decline of western civilization
    Crushing our potential and piling it on, how will history portray us?
    Attack the family, attack their faith and dreams
    Attack the body and the head will fall

A lasting legacy or ruin brought in haste?
    The enemy of truth is lying there in state

Another day, another manufactured crisis keeping the people distracted
    There's no one playing by the rules anymore, how will history portray us?
    A broken backbone with nothing left to lose?
    That hate the sight of all the ones that do?

A lasting legacy or ruin brought in haste?
    The enemy of truth is lying there in state

A shiny new agenda, birthed from a depraved mind
    Of failing us on purpose, to culturally sanitize
    Its opiates for the masses under cloak as hope and change
    The new normal or just more of the same?

The perfect plan
    Must have an alibi
    And the perfect pawn
    To spew the party line
    Of the perfect falsehood
    Spoke a thousand times
    The perfect words
    Cover the greatest crime

Hell is turning itself inside out
    To lead its path up to meet us
    And we deliberately take
    A step, one foot closer to the grace

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    I'm pretty sure Mustain is a crazy right winger. He may have written words that sound like trump, but he probably was shooting them at Obama.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    Yeah I was thinking that there is just not enough oil supply in the market. That's why the price is so high per barrel. This will really help.
    mrussel1 said:

Yeah I was thinking that there is just not enough oil supply in the market. That's why the price is so high per barrel. This will really help.
    I don't know if will affect oil prices or not but will create some temp jobs and some long term jobs as well I also think piping oil is safer than trucking it.

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    mrussel1 said:

I'm pretty sure Mustain is a crazy right winger. He may have written words that sound like trump, but he probably was shooting them at Obama.

Oh I'm quite aware of that fact that Mustaine is a big time right winger and probably meant them for Obama especially with the line *It opiates for the masses under the cloak of hope and change*. However, much of what he wrote could also stand for what joserevolution calls the *baffoon*.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

mrussel1 said:

I don't know if will affect oil prices or not but will create some temp jobs and some long term jobs as well I also think piping oil is safer than trucking it.

I think renewables are safer than oil
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

what kind of renewables are you thinking about ?

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

Not too far in the future, electric cars will have a range of 300 miles, gas powered cars will be dead, and this pipeline will look pretty stupid. Which side of history do you want to be on?

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

Not too far in the future, electric cars will have a range of 300 miles, gas powered cars will be dead, and this pipeline will look pretty stupid. Which side of history do you want to be on?
    the process of manufacturing batteries is pretty bad for the environment from start to finish and I'm not sure that these batteries are recyclable are they ? just my opinion, but to replace fossil fuels it's going to take more than a Tesla, also isn't oil used to manufacture batteries (plastic casings etc.) oil is used a lot more than people realize.
    I'm all for cleaner alternative power sources but we are not there yet, not anything that is as attainable as oil, even natural gas has it's limits..
    it's going to take something we can get a lifetime supply of and inexpensive to produce before car and truck manufactures redesign the internal combustion engine or even replace it with something that has the power and longevity we have now, most Tesla batteries last 5 years and cost a bundle to replace. we're not close enough to dump gas burning engines yet.

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

renewables
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

renewables
    thanks, great for day to day like life home/business electricity but very limited in the transportation field....public transportation is another story but still limited.

The battery technology will make a jump. You're applying your thoughts on the current technology. I know petroleum will still be used, but if we were all running electric cars now, building the Keystone pipeline wouldn't have support. The general public view on oil is what goes in the gas tank. They won't see a need for a pipeline when they're plugging in their car pulling juice from panels on their roof.