Options

Boo...

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    Let's not forget the Radleyest Boo of all...

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

Radley?

Hi Brian!

Senile much, Brian?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224

• Options
    dankind said:

Radley?

Hi Brian!

Senile much, Brian?
    Just getting started!

Uhh, what is this thread about?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    PJfan, you rascal! No politics! Only Poly Tics!
    (Rayon acceptable as well but only with the U.S. Dominican Republic and Cuba; proof of purchase necessary.)

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    brianlux said:

How long was the break?

Long enough to convince myself that arguing politics is not worth the time and energy and definitely long enough to miss all you fine folks here! About four months.
    I'm the same. Being in Mexico for a week away from Trump and AMT and social media cleared my head. I had zero angst, anxiety, etc, and I don't believe it was just being in Mexico, I think being unplugged had a large impact on me as well.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122

• Options

brianlux said:

How long was the break?

Long enough to convince myself that arguing politics is not worth the time and energy and definitely long enough to miss all you fine folks here! About four months.
    I'm the same. Being in Mexico for a week away from Trump and AMT and social media cleared my head. I had zero angst, anxiety, etc, and I don't believe it was just being in Mexico, I think being unplugged had a large impact on me as well.
    Fantastic! Those Mexican margaritas help too, haha! Not having been here myself for a good while, I didn't you know you had been gone so long. Welcome back, Amigo!

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

How long was the break?

Fantastic! Those Mexican margaritas help too, haha! Not having been here myself for a good while, I didn't you know you had been gone so long. Welcome back, Amigo!
    I haven't been gone for more than a week. But I plan on keeping my distance from AMT as long as I can refrain from hitting "participated".
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

How long was the break?

I haven't been gone for more than a week. But I plan on keeping my distance from AMT as long as I can refrain from hitting "participated".
    I hear you. While I was gone, I lurked off and on and pretty much every time thought to myself, "This is a waste of time, I don't miss this." The new ACTS forum seems more constructive though I notice things are pretty slow there.

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

How long was the break?

I hear you. While I was gone, I lurked off and on and pretty much every time thought to myself, "This is a waste of time, I don't miss this." The new ACTS forum seems more constructive though I notice things are pretty slow there.
    The ACTS forum is sluwly picking up. I try to update in the ones I am
    Involved with on there. Really really
    Glad to see you back B! :hug:
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    We missed you.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options

• Options

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

How long was the break?

The ACTS forum is sluwly picking up. I try to update in the ones I am
    Involved with on there. Really really
    Glad to see you back B! :hug:
    Like likewise, WH! :hug:

• Options
    deadendp said:

We missed you.

Good to be back and glad you're still here! :plus_one:

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    good morning, mr. b. lux
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick said:

good morning, mr. b. lux

Good morning, Sir Chadwick my friend!

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    hey there, bud. been having breaks from the internets myself. technology today gets under my skin quite often. i can not stand all the phone bullshit crammed down our necks, it drives me batty. hope you are doing well
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    hi b-lux! :plus_one:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

hi b-lux! :plus_one:

Hey there, Ident! :smile:

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    bs...there I helped you finish your word.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    deadendp said:

We missed you.

Wait a minute! What's this we shit!?!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

bs...there I helped you finish your word.

"Everybody knows that the bird is a word!"

https://youtu.be/B2N0EeIV2aQ
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

deadendp said:

We missed you.

I would never dare to include you in my we. :lol:
  • Options
    deadendp said:

dankind said:

deadendp said:

We missed you.

I would never dare to include you in my we. :lol:
    "And in this corner, from parts unknown..." :lol:

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Nearly two pages before the first mention of boobs.

Damn, we are slipping.

C'mon, y'all, let's stay sharp out there, ya hear!
  • Options
    I have the accidental talent of making things sound in a way that I don't mean to, so who knows what can happen? :i_dunno:
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    bies?
    www.cluthelee.com