***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

unsung said:

unsung said:

Keep laughing. All the way to impeachment.

Your Russian and Trump desperation reeks worse than the birther movement.
    Oh come on, man. The birther movement was totally unfounded on any proof. You have to at least admit that the people around Trump (maybe not including the President at this point) have had a great deal of contact with Russia over the last couple of years and felt the need to lie about that relationship. That's no fire but it's at least smoke. There was no smoke to birther claims.
    It is time to Move On.

He isn't going to be impeached, at least not on the Russia conspiracy theory.

Besides, what is wrong with being friends with them? Better than another Syrian war that leads to an invasion of refugees.
    Being friends is fine. It doesn't help the perception angle, but whatever. I think you would find a great number of members of Congress on both sides of the aisle who would eventually like a better relationship with Russia. But when you and those around you are caught in lie after lie about that relationship- don't bitch when people start making what's going on. The press is being given every reason to ask questions by this administration.
    I'd like for all nations to be friends. Who wouldn't? It would certainly be better than fucking up the whole world for the generations to come long after all of us AMT folks are gone. Will that ever happen? I highly doubt it. Why? GREED, of course.

I watched a story on the news last night about South Sudan and how they are struggling to develop a basic infrastructure just so the kids aren't constantly dying of malnourishment. As a species, if we weren't so fucking greedy....everyone would have food, water, shelter & basic healthcare so we can all live full & productive lives. Not only that, we wouldn't be slowly destroying the only planet we have.

Unsung...to your other point....
    You don't know that he won't be impeached & guess what? Neither do I. I'd say that the possibility of impeachment/resignation is becoming more of a reality with each passing day. It could be about Russia or any number of other things. Time will tell.

A question for you (and other Trump supporters)...
    If clear evidence is presented that warrants his impeachment/resignation, what will you do then? Will you still support him? And by clear, I mean crystal fucking clear evidence. Not "fake news".....REAL NEWS. How will you react? Will you still defend him? (this is an honest question...I truly am curious how all Trump supporters will react to this very real possibility)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

There is a pretty huge difference between being "friends" and the Russian government having extensive financial ties with the White House and at the same time influencing the federal election in favour of the people with whom they have those financial ties. Obviously. Being friends with Russia shouldn't actually mean that there is a river of private money flowing between the two governments so that it can and will impact foreign and domestic policy and leave the POTUS and his inner circle open to blackmail.

So George Soros and Goldman Sachs are exempt because Clinton lost?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

There is a pretty huge difference between being "friends" and the Russian government having extensive financial ties with the White House and at the same time influencing the federal election in favour of the people with whom they have those financial ties. Obviously. Being friends with Russia shouldn't actually mean that there is a river of private money flowing between the two governments so that it can and will impact foreign and domestic policy and leave the POTUS and his inner circle open to blackmail.

Wtf are you talking about Clinton again for?
    Nobody is exempt.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mfc2006 said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Keep laughing. All the way to impeachment.

Your Russian and Trump desperation reeks worse than the birther movement.
    Oh come on, man. The birther movement was totally unfounded on any proof. You have to at least admit that the people around Trump (maybe not including the President at this point) have had a great deal of contact with Russia over the last couple of years and felt the need to lie about that relationship. That's no fire but it's at least smoke. There was no smoke to birther claims.
    It is time to Move On.

He isn't going to be impeached, at least not on the Russia conspiracy theory.

Besides, what is wrong with being friends with them? Better than another Syrian war that leads to an invasion of refugees.
    Being friends is fine. It doesn't help the perception angle, but whatever. I think you would find a great number of members of Congress on both sides of the aisle who would eventually like a better relationship with Russia. But when you and those around you are caught in lie after lie about that relationship- don't bitch when people start making what's going on. The press is being given every reason to ask questions by this administration.
    I'd like for all nations to be friends. Who wouldn't? It would certainly be better than fucking up the whole world for the generations to come long after all of us AMT folks are gone. Will that ever happen? I highly doubt it. Why? GREED, of course.

I watched a story on the news last night about South Sudan and how they are struggling to develop a basic infrastructure just so the kids aren't constantly dying of malnourishment. As a species, if we weren't so fucking greedy....everyone would have food, water, shelter & basic healthcare so we can all live full & productive lives. Not only that, we wouldn't be slowly destroying the only planet we have.

Unsung...to your other point....
    You don't know that he won't be impeached & guess what? Neither do I. I'd say that the possibility of impeachment/resignation is becoming more of a reality with each passing day. It could be about Russia or any number of other things. Time will tell.

A question for you (and other Trump supporters)...
    If clear evidence is presented that warrants his impeachment/resignation, what will you do then? Will you still support him? And by clear, I mean crystal fucking clear evidence. Not "fake news".....REAL NEWS. How will you react? Will you still defend him? (this is an honest question...I truly am curious how all Trump supporters will react to this very real possibility)
    I am for the abolition of the State, it won't hurt my feelings.

And I am far more anti-leftist/Communist than I am pro-Trump.
    and.....you didn't answer my question.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I don't want to be friends or allies with Valdimir Putin... ever

people have lost their minds
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Your post quality has really dropped recently. Is everything okay?
    Sincerely

a concerned leftist.
    my2hands said:

I don't want to be friends or allies with Valdimir Putin... ever

people have lost their minds

I've been interpreting the "friends" suggestion more just as not having huge tensions between the nations as has long been the case, not to be a suggestion that the USA and Russia should actually be allies. Yes, that would be crazy, all facts considered. Have I been underestimating the stupidity of people, including Trump, when they mention having better relations with Russia? Have all of them actually been talking about making a formal ally out of Russia?!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,740
    "THE FIELD"
    The only impeachable charge is one that can pass the House. I don't see the GOP-controlled House agreeing to a process that involves removing their own sitting president from office.

I hope I am wrong, and Congress eventually choose country over party when it came to that. I have my doubts.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
    "THE FIELD"
    mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    :clap::heart:
    But geez, I hope it doesn't take that long. The sooner he is gone, the better. I'm not really sure he will be impeached, I am hoping after he is found out that he just tucks his little orange tail between his legs and skulks away, like his boy Puzder.
    I also think a resignation is far more likely, but who knows? It may depend on how stubborn he decides to be if/when other damaging information comes to light.
    He will die in office before he resigns.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    But geez, I hope it doesn't take that long. The sooner he is gone, the better. I'm not really sure he will be impeached, I am hoping after he is found out that he just tucks his little orange tail between his legs and skulks away, like his boy Puzder.
    I also think a resignation is far more likely, but who knows? It may depend on how stubborn he decides to be if/when other damaging information comes to light.
    I believe this, too. He is a "winner", and is too narcissistic to ever admit defeat, even if it was the graceful and right thing to do. So impeachment or death. I don't think the house will be too opposed to impeachment and removal if the evidence becomes irrefutable. It isn't like he has any sort of general approval rating, and his approval among white, male Republicans has dropped by double digits. Trump isn't really a Republican or a conservative. Congress can get a better ally by impeaching Trump and having Pence take the office. Death seems most likely, though. Choking on a McNugget or a KFC chicken bone, or inhaling too much Cheetos dust. Or perhaps he'll outlive his usefulness to the Soviets and they'll just poison him.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    I agree - there is no way his ego will allow him to resign. The only thing besides impeachment that will get him out of office is death or some catastrophic medical event or condition that renders him unable to serve.
    "THE FIELD"
    mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    jeffbr said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    I believe this, too. He is a "winner", and is too narcissistic to ever admit defeat, even if it was the graceful and right thing to do. So impeachment or death. I don't think the house will be too opposed to impeachment and removal if the evidence becomes irrefutable. It isn't like he has any sort of general approval rating, and his approval among white, male Republicans has dropped by double digits. Trump isn't really a Republican or a conservative. Congress can get a better ally by impeaching Trump and having Pence take the office. Death seems most likely, though. Choking on a McNugget or a KFC chicken bone, or inhaling too much Cheetos dust. Or perhaps he'll outlive his usefulness to the Soviets and they'll just poison him.
    If you look at Trump's approval rating in the districts electing these Republican representatives, it is still well over 80 percent, even now. Every new shred of evidence seems to harden his support among the die-hards, not weaken it.

So while Trump's sagging popularity might be a drag on the party nationally, the decision to break with Trump for many of these representatives is still a matter of local politics.

It might to come down to whether some of these people have the courage to risk re-election for the good of the country.

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    jeffbr said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    If you look at Trump's approval rating in the districts electing these Republican representatives, it is still well over 80 percent, even now. Every new shred of evidence seems to harden his support among the die-hards, not weaken it.

So while Trump's sagging popularity might be a drag on the party nationally, the decision to break with Trump for many of these representatives is still a matter of local politics.

It might to come down to whether some of these people have the courage to risk re-election for the good of the country.
    trump diehards will vote for whatever republican is running. I'm not sure what they're worried about.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    jeffbr said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

When reading this morning about the votes, or lack thereof, for the health care bill, I saw that one of the Republican members said publicly he was a firm "no" and that he didn't care about the consequences because he was "more popular than Trump" with his voters.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    jeffbr said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

When reading this morning about the votes, or lack thereof, for the health care bill, I saw that one of the Republican members said publicly he was a firm "no" and that he didn't care about the consequences because he was "more popular than Trump" with his voters.
    Yup. I don't know who you saw quoted, but I know there are conservatives that are breaking ranks now. When the GOP leadership asked "no" voters to change their votes, Massie changed his from No to Hell No:

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    So much for art of the deal.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    How many times do Paul Ryans terrible ideas have to get smacked down?

*insert Dikembe Mutumbo finger wag*
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Nobody is exempt.
    Soros tried to influence the election in her favor. He is a foreign national and an enemy of the US.
    jeffbr said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:
    jeffbr said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

Yup. I don't know who you saw quoted, but I know there are conservatives that are breaking ranks now. When the GOP leadership asked "no" voters to change their votes, Massie changed his from No to Hell No:

Thomas Massie is awesome.

This is Ryancare, not Trumpcare.
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Nobody is exempt.
    Soros tried to influence the election in her favor. He is a foreign national and an enemy of the US.
    And does he rule Soros Island with a midget side kick and a big ray gun?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Nobody is exempt.
    :lol: Okay. George Soros is comparable to the Russian government. And Hillary is the President too. :lol:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

Nobody is exempt.
    And does he rule Soros Island with a midget side kick and a big ray gun?
    He had a station wagon full if anarchists at the Wendy's drive through: "it's on me, kids".
    edited March 2017
    "THE FIELD"
    Whatever George Soros is, he is an American citizen with the freedom to spend money to sway elections in whatever legal manner he deems acceptable.

Whatever George Soros is, he is an American citizen with the freedom to spend money to sway elections in whatever legal manner he deems acceptable.

Just like the Herr Koch brothers. But Unsung is okay with that.

Brilliantati©
    "THE FIELD"

Just like the Herr Koch brothers. But Unsung is okay with that.
    Yes. Neither one of those is akin to "colluding with a foreign government."
    mfc2006 said:

and.....you didn't answer my question.

I did.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Nunes is on bafoon's payroll he will do everything in his power to sweep this investigation under the rug , Ryan is making sure of it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Hmmmmmm....perhaps he isn't planning on being in this long term?

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/24/trump-actually-will-be-involved-in-trump-organization.html

Hmmmmmm....perhaps he isn't planning on being in this long term?

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/24/trump-actually-will-be-involved-in-trump-organization.html

So...he lied??? What are the odds of that?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com