Recent Wave of Immigrant Arrests - What Does it Mean?

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    EM194007 said:
    and folks are worried that lethal injection could be painful to the condemned, makes you wonder why some folks
    have more concern for the criminal than the victim.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

my2hands said:

What's wrong with calling a troll a troll? Everybody has trolled at least ONCE in their lifetime :)

In an attempt to ban me I was issued a warning for calling someone a troll. nothing more, just a troll, but it was the day after the election and the mod, who was a huge Hillary supporter, had just taken an "L" that "no one" in the #fakenews so coming so perhaps it was personal as a lot of people were butt hurt the morning afta.

Like Pac says, "I AINT MAD AT YA" ;)

It seems as if you're the 'butt hurt' one.

You keep tossing this out there. What are you looking for? You want a hug or something?
    I think they're just pointing out that there is one sidedness here...a liberal side with little tolerance for any smack talking on liberal
    politician's especially Hillary, not that it's any of my business lol !!!!!
    if someone called Trump the equivalent of what you and others have called Hillary, they'd get banned too. don't try to insinuate what people say about trump is in any way the same.
    yeah sure......

stop whining, snowflake. or go to Ted Nugent's message board. I'm sure you'd find many more like minded super americans such as yourself over there.
    snowflake ? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ! this site is a blizzard with all the snowflakes and you're calling me a snowflake ? HAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!! sure thing frosty !

What is this, some kind of circular black hole of hypocrisy for you? :lol:
    this place is hypocrisy hell.

still whining?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/missing-texas-girl-victim-ms-13-satanic-killing-article-1.2987948

Not all of em are here to work hard and provide for their families back home.
    "If you build it, they won't come." lol

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

my2hands said:

What's wrong with calling a troll a troll? Everybody has trolled at least ONCE in their lifetime :)

In an attempt to ban me I was issued a warning for calling someone a troll. nothing more, just a troll, but it was the day after the election and the mod, who was a huge Hillary supporter, had just taken an "L" that "no one" in the #fakenews so coming so perhaps it was personal as a lot of people were butt hurt the morning afta.

Like Pac says, "I AINT MAD AT YA" ;)

It seems as if you're the 'butt hurt' one.

You keep tossing this out there. What are you looking for? You want a hug or something?
    I think they're just pointing out that there is one sidedness here...a liberal side with little tolerance for any smack talking on liberal
    if someone called Trump the equivalent of what you and others have called Hillary, they'd get banned too. don't try to insinuate what people say about trump is in any way the same.
    yeah sure......

stop whining, snowflake. or go to Ted Nugent's message board. I'm sure you'd find many more like minded super americans such as yourself over there.
    snowflake ? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ! this site is a blizzard with all the snowflakes and you're calling me a snowflake ? HAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!! sure thing frosty !

What is this, some kind of circular black hole of hypocrisy for you? :lol:
    this place is hypocrisy hell.

still whining?
    you have cheese and crackers ?

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

CM189191 said:

you just keep following me around like a puppy trying to instigate an argument by chewing on my ankle, if you need some attention
    I'll understand and show you some attention because that's just the kind hearted, loving, understanding and nice guy I am.

12K posts of vile garbage is hard to ignore sometimes. Where do you find so much time to vomit all over the internet? Didn't Trump get you your job in coal mine back yet?

You keep framing arguments as conservative vs liberal. It's not. It's right vs wrong. It's just that Republicans consistently find themselves on the wrong side of history.
    it is right vs. wrong but you are confused about who's right and who's wrong.
    ...you can lead a conservative to progress, but you can't make him think...
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

you just keep following me around like a puppy trying to instigate an argument by chewing on my ankle, if you need some attention
    I'll understand and show you some attention because that's just the kind hearted, loving, understanding and nice guy I am.

12K posts of vile garbage is hard to ignore sometimes. Where do you find so much time to vomit all over the internet? Didn't Trump get you your job in coal mine back yet?

You keep framing arguments as conservative vs liberal. It's not. It's right vs wrong. It's just that Republicans consistently find themselves on the wrong side of history.
    think ? like a liberal ? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ! most conservative's think for themselves and determine right from wrong
    and good from bad with logic, liberal's seem to be stuck in the hippie era and still think nudity will create peace and stop war's.

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

think ? like a liberal ? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH ! most conservative's think for themselves and determine right from wrong
    and good from bad with logic, liberal's seem to be stuck in the hippie era and still think nudity will create peace and stop war's.

You forgot to add that nudity will result in more sex, which will create more abortions and children on welfare, etc... :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    logic. hahaha. banning 7 nations that have never exported a terrorist to america but not banning ones that have is "logic". telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own body is "logic". telling people who they can and can't love is "logic". telling CITIZENS of the country that their travel priveleges are being reevaluated because of a petty piece of shit president is "logic". tweeting that the former prez bugged you and refusing to provide evidence and asking congress to waste money investigating nothing is "logic". telling the citizens that a fucking wall is going to keep the US rape- and murder-free is "logic". telling the world that china is behind the climate change "hoax" is "logic".

give me a fucking break. there's no logic. it's power through oppression and financial manipulation.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PP193448 said:

CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

You forgot to add that nudity will result in more sex, which will create more abortions and children on welfare, etc... :lol:
    LOL !!!!! you ever heard of Blacks Beach in San Diego ? I doubt many of those gal's went home pregnant LOL !!!!

logic. hahaha. banning 7 nations that have never exported a terrorist to america but not banning ones that have is "logic". telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own body is "logic". telling people who they can and can't love is "logic". telling CITIZENS of the country that their travel priveleges are being reevaluated because of a petty piece of shit president is "logic". tweeting that the former prez bugged you and refusing to provide evidence and asking congress to waste money investigating nothing is "logic". telling the citizens that a fucking wall is going to keep the US rape- and murder-free is "logic". telling the world that china is behind the climate change "hoax" is "logic".

give me a fucking break. there's no logic. it's power through oppression and financial manipulation.

your liberal babble is over flowing, have a beer and a few taco's, you'll feel better.

your liberal babble is over flowing, have a beer and a few taco's, you'll feel better.
    here's a thought: try to dispute what I said instead of the nonsensical grade-school insults.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

here's a thought: try to dispute what I said instead of the nonsensical grade-school insults.
    because there is no point to arguing our points, neither you or I will budge on our stance, the only thing we agree on is telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own body, but with that in mind if your wife/girlfriend was pregnant with your child would it still be an issue of "her body" or "your child" ? are you willing to kill your unborn child because she has the right to do as she wishes with her own body ?
    just to be clear, it would not be my concern what your wife/girlfriend decided to do with her body but it would however be yours..yes ?

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929

because there is no point to arguing our points, neither you or I will budge on our stance, the only thing we agree on is telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own body, but with that in mind if your wife/girlfriend was pregnant with your child would it still be an issue of "her body" or "your child" ? are you willing to kill your unborn child because she has the right to do as she wishes with her own body ?
    just to be clear, it would not be my concern what your wife/girlfriend decided to do with her body but it would however be yours..yes ?

Godfather, if you're unwilling to answer for Hugh, would you answer for me? I've had my mind and position changed by logic on this board too many times to count, and for the record - I would expect the same from Hugh.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1

no, it's not a "stance". you can't argue the things I mentioned above are a result of logic. they simply are not.

my wife and I discussed these types of issues long before it was an issue. she is pro choice, but has stated she would never get an abortion (catholic), I am pro choice.

if it came down to it, and if I had been with someone who got pregnant and wanted to have an abortion and I didn't want that, I'd be devastated, and I'd do everything in my power to convince her otherwise, but ultimately, I cannot force someone else to do something with their body they do not want.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Heart wrenching documentary I watched last night: Cries from Syria.

I don't have the answer for that crisis, but the Syrian people there don't have much of a chance. I never appreciated the extent to which Russia has factored into the genocide- fully backing the regime: levelling hospitals, schools and bakeries in concentrated attacks on civilians.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    “Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, Y tus violadores sucios también

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE-oZV8NFe8

don't look for this story on msnbc, abc, or cbs
    #FAKENEWS
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    rssesq said:

“Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, Y tus violadores sucios también

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE-oZV8NFe8

don't look for this story on msnbc, abc, or cbs
    #FAKENEWS

Ha ha! You got burned on the other thread for this one, so thought you'd put it here as well?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    I sure did get burned. ;)
    rssesq said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/missing-texas-girl-victim-ms-13-satanic-killing-article-1.2987948

Not all of em are here to work hard and provide for their families back home.
    "If you build it, they won't come." lol

• Cherry picking cases to fit your narrative, rsseq.

There are way more cases of 'good ol boys' doing the same stuff. It's a human problem-not an immigrant problem.

Cherry picking cases to fit your narrative, rsseq.

There are way more cases of 'good ol boys' doing the same stuff. It's a human problem-not an immigrant problem.

dude, cherry picking ?????? is that liberal way of saying "yes you're right but I still think immigrants should stay"

illegal immigrants should stay
    FIXED
  • Cherry picking cases to fit your narrative, rsseq.

dude, cherry picking ?????? is that liberal way of saying "yes you're right but I still think immigrants should stay"

Is this your way of saying, "Only good ol boys can rape American women?"
    your brain's a good brain
  • I find it comical that hillbillies use the term 'liberal' as if it was the ultimate putdown. It's as if concerning one's self with a greater cause than their self is an offence. Extra comical because most of those hillbillies attend brainwashing sessions on Sundays that teach them to love their fellow man.

I'm okay with it- don't get me wrong. I guess it's the counter to 'buck toothed slack jawed yokel'.
  • rssesq said:

your brain's a good brain

Ouch. What a shot.

Thumbs tucked into your overall suspenders... sittin' there thinkin' a wat ta say.

You probably don't even know the reference. Use Google. Check images out and you might see yourself lol!
    ya we have lotsa suspenders in southern CT. I think Steven A. Cohen has a pair on right now doing yard work.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    rssesq said:

ya we have lotsa suspenders in southern CT. I think Steven A. Cohen has a pair on right now doing yard work.

I think he was referring to this grungy slug: