Pearl Jam Coke Bottle Ten Raw Power Red Vinyl Lot

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
edited March 2017 in The Porch
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEARL-JAM-COKE-BOTTLE-TEN-RAW-POWER-RED-VINYL-LOT/252811881182

PEARL JAM COKE BOTTLE TEN RAW POWER RED VINYL LOT

You are bidding on ONE (1) PEARL JAM TEN COKE BOTTLE CLEAR VINYL AND ONE (1) RAW POWER: A TRIBUTE TO IGGY POP AND THE STOOGES in Original Unopened Condition.

Original Retail/Fair market value is $70.00

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE PEARL JAM VITALOGY FOUNDATION

SHIPPING COST WILL BE BASED ON LOCATION.

US SHIPMENTS VIA UPS GROUND.

INT SHIPMENTS VIA UPS GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM. WE WILL NOT NEGOTIATE SHIPPING AFTER THE AUCTION.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE WINNING BIDDER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DUTY/VAT TAXES IMPOSED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

ITEM IS SOLD AS-IS NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS.
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    Red vinyl? I wonder how many of those are kicking about.
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    Where the hell did that red Raw Power turn up from?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

Where the hell did that red Raw Power turn up from?

My only guess is this is the 2nd edition pressing. Remember the Citizen Dick RSD release? Both of these releases were "RSD First Releases", which meant there would be another pressing run, released again to the public. And so there was a Citizen Dick red vinyl edition run. Though I could be wrong and they decided not to release the red vinyl edition of Raw Power & just make a small run not to be sold in stores.
    Bump!
    1 day left. Current bid US $167.50.
    Very VERY tempting for that red Raw Power vinyl.
  • so you're saying we'll be battling each other then?

so you're saying we'll be battling each other then?

Not anymore. I'm out.
    5 hours left!
    This time it's .. KEXP Raw Power Tribute Iggy & The Stooges RSD RED VINYL PEARL JAM
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/KEXP-Raw-Power-Tribute-Iggy-The-Stooges-RSD-RED-VINYL-PEARL-JAM/252825513002
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:

This time it's .. KEXP Raw Power Tribute Iggy & The Stooges RSD RED VINYL PEARL JAM
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/KEXP-Raw-Power-Tribute-Iggy-The-Stooges-RSD-RED-VINYL-PEARL-JAM/252825513002

lol, here we go... now for round 145 of the Red Raw Power.
    KEXP Presents: Raw Power - A Tribute To Iggy & The Stooges Live From the Rooftop of Pike Place Market - August 23rd, 2015

You are bidding on ONE (1) RED VINYL KEXP Presents: Raw Power - A Tribute To Iggy & The Stooges Live From the Rooftop of Pike Place Market - August 23rd, 2015 LP in Original Unopened Condition.

Tracklist:

1. Little Doll
    2. T.V. Eye
    3. I Got A Right
    4. I Need Somebody
    5. Down On The Street
    6. Search And Destroy
    7. Loose

Original Retail/Fair market value is $35.00

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE PEARL JAM VITALOGY FOUNDATION

SHIPPING COST WILL BE BASED ON LOCATION.

US SHIPMENTS VIA UPS GROUND.

INT SHIPMENTS VIA UPS GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM. WE WILL NOT NEGOTIATE SHIPPING AFTER THE AUCTION.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE WINNING BIDDER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DUTY/VAT TAXES IMPOSED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

ITEM IS SOLD AS-IS NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS.
    MedozK said:

demetrios said:

lol, here we go... now for round 145 of the Red Raw Power.
    Probably. It sad that 10club members & the general public's only chance to pick up a variant copy is by these eBay auctions only, especially when Raw Power was a 'RSD First' release, and that there would be a 2nd edition (the red edition?) to be sold world wide to the public. http://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/8621. Oh well.
  • Was it stated anywhere that the red vinyl was going to be part of the RSD release?
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594

Was it stated anywhere that the red vinyl was going to be part of the RSD release?

No
    kramer73 said:

Was it stated anywhere that the red vinyl was going to be part of the RSD release?

No
    What he said. Never stated but RSD did state the 2500 Raw Power edition was a 1st RSD release, which pretty much means there would be a 2nd pressing. I never seen a 2nd pressing of Raw Power in stores. Just assume these red vinyl are, like what they did for Citizen Dick, the 2nd pressing. RSD never mentioned the red vinyl Citizen Dick be part of the RSD release either.
  • Then it'll probably be treated like the colored PJ20 vinyl, or the orange Fixer, or the Blue fixer. Granted, these were eventually available at the Pop Up Shop and/or the mystery vinyl sale. Who knows, maybe they'll sell it via eBay with proceeds to the Vitalogy Foundation until the bid price wanes, which shouldn't take long. Or maybe it'll be as rare as the Mad Season splatter. Time will tell.
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,203
    There's one at my local record store for 18 bucks,no clue as to what color the vinyl is. Is it worth buying?
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    $18 for vinyl sounds worth buying regardless.
    4 day's left. Current bid US $46.01.
    My friend just scored this from the eBay Vitalogy Foundation auction last week.

I must have one!!!
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:

I must have one!!!

Have a feeling you will have plenty of chances.
    MedozK said:

demetrios said:

I must have one!!!

Have a feeling you will have plenty of chances.
    Yeah? :)

2 day's left. Current bid US $51.00.

Sweet price range, but that $39.09 US International Priority Shipping to Canada via the Global Shipping Program .. is intense!!!!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    demetrios said:

Sweet price range, but that $39.09 US International Priority Shipping to Canada via the Global Shipping Program .. is intense!!!!

D, if you win, ship it to me and I will ship it to you hopefully saving you a few $

demetrios said:

D, if you win, ship it to me and I will ship it to you hopefully saving you a few $
    Thanks Dave but how am I able to ship it to a different mailing address on eBay? Is there a way I can change the shipping addy to not match my payment addy?
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:

Thanks Dave but how am I able to ship it to a different mailing address on eBay? Is there a way I can change the shipping addy to not match my payment addy?
    yep

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

yep

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

yep

D'oh!! It's over 100 CDN now.

6 hours left. Current bid US $78.00.