**2018 Degenerate Fantasy Baseball League**

Comments

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Ani, what do you want for bryant? You need pitching desperately.....

Goldie and Strasburg
    Don't be retarded
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

Goldie and Strasburg
    Don't be retarded
    I made Bryant the #1 pick in the draft. Of course I want your #1 and another very nice piece. I am not being retarded. You want him we can talk. If you think I am retarded for my offer than we have nothing more to say.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    auto draft didn't do too bad. I could use another solid pitcher or two. Got plenty of bats.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly

Goldie and Strasburg
    Don't be retarded
    I made Bryant the #1 pick in the draft. Of course I want your #1 and another very nice piece. I am not being retarded. You want him we can talk. If you think I am retarded for my offer than we have nothing more to say.
    Why would I give you 2 guys if I give you goldy? Makes absolutely no sense.
    If you want Strasburg as well, you'll need to add more.

If you want Strasburg as well, you'll need to add more.

I will make this easy. In the NFL, I am picking number 6. I want to pick #1. I will have to give up that 6th pick and and my 2nd round draft pick plus something else more than likely.

Bryant was the #1 pick in the draft. Why would I just swap him for Goldie? I could have picked Goldie #1.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Why would someone trade you the #1 overall pick for any one player?
    He could have selected any player and he selected Bryant. Makes absolutely no sense to not provide more than 1 player.
    Goldie & Strasburg for KB, Eric Thames, and Mike Foltyfwjbfkajgbkjahgbkagx.
    (I have never heard of that Atlanta SP but he is a spring training star...and you know Strasburg's arm is going to fall off at some point and render him useless)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Foltyfwjbfkajgbkjahgbkagx and a cy young comeback for Keuchel were my secret late round picks this season. I was glad to get both.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I forgot we were playing in the actual national football league. Where someone is drafted is absolutely irrelevant to their trade value. If you think bryant is better than Goldy, that's fine. He ismt Steven Strasburg better in terms of fantasy value.
    Don't forget to fill out your trading blocks.
    I already told you my terms. No more discussion needed.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

You're right. You'll keep him all year. Nobody would give you thathe, or anything close to that. The most I'd give is Goldy and Velasquez
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728

I forgot we were playing in the actual national football league. Where someone is drafted is absolutely irrelevant to their trade value. If you think bryant is better than Goldy, that's fine. He ismt Steven Strasburg better in terms of fantasy value.

I thought this was baseball......maybe that is why the trades aren't working. Who would try to trade a baseball player for a football player?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853

I'm not sure i have what you'd want but I'd take Bryant.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587

He wants the Chipped Beef option listed on the Poll up @ the ESPN League site. ;)
    He was asking for 2 players -- a top SP and an elite bat. In this case it was Goldschmidt & Strasburg for KB.

I would consider trading for more Closers. I feel like 5 isn't enough. :lol:
    Woops, I mis-read. Thought you were saying you weren't sure what he was asking for.

I thought this was baseball......maybe that is why the trades aren't working. Who would try to trade a baseball player for a football player?
    I'm certain you said you didn't want to participate.

I will take a look at your team. I asked Scott for his 1st guy taken plus the 3rd pitcher he drafted. I only asked for Goldie as his team underwhelmed me. Goldie is a marginal upgrade to Votto at 1st so it didn't even help me much.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I will take a look at your team. I asked Scott for his 1st guy taken plus the 3rd pitcher he drafted. I only asked for Goldie as his team underwhelmed me. Goldie is a marginal upgrade to Votto at 1st so it didn't even help me much.
    You're retarded. Goldy is the number 1 ranked fantasy 1st baseman in baseball. Votto is barely top 10
    Plus, my pitching destroys yours.
    Archer is your best pitcher and he loses 14 a hear. His only value are k's. Tanaka will be hurt. And cue to is average

Archer is your best pitcher and he loses 14 a hear. His only value are k's. Tanaka will be hurt. And cue to is average

I wish they would value less pitches than K's. I'l take 3 pitches for grounders than 1 K.
    Also an FYI, I have never played FBB before so I'm sure it's NOTHING like actual BB.

I wish they would value less pitches than K's. I'l take 3 pitches for grounders than 1 K.
    That's why this is a category league rather than points.

You're retarded. Goldy is the number 1 ranked fantasy 1st baseman in baseball. Votto is barely top 10
    This is a silly statement. Votto is a top 5 1B on most "expert" lists. Even your beloved ESPN's Draft Cheat sheet has him 5th. (And f them, he is better than Freddie Freeman!)

The Fantasy Alarm draft guide is a good resource -- they break out round by round what positions are of proper value. In a 12 team format there is only 1 first bagger listed as a 'Top Half of 1st Round' value. Goldie.
    There are only 2 first baggers listed as 'Bottom Half of 1st Round' value -- Rizzo and then Votto.

If our league valued walks at all (pretty silly that we don't -- getting on base is pretty important in baseball) then clearly Votto would be #3 ranked 1B.

Cueto is average?????????? He finished in the top 5 of Cy Young voting. ESPN has him as the 10th best pitcher. In fact, I have 3 SP's rated higher than your beloved Strasburg. You need to try harder at this. You are only making yourself look silly.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    5th in cy young voting. Lol. I could finish 5th in cy young young votes. Strasburg is my 5th best starter. And he's better than all but one of yours. So trying to get Strasburg and Goldy for bryant is absurd.

5th in cy young voting. Lol. I could finish 5th in cy young young votes. Strasburg is my 5th best starter. And he's better than all but one of yours. So trying to get Strasburg and Goldy for bryant is absurd.

No more. Just no more. I'm actually starting to feel bad for you the same as I feel bad for the mentally challenged kid that lives on my street.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

No more. Just no more. I'm actually starting to feel bad for you the same as I feel bad for the mentally challenged kid that lives on my street.
    I'm not really sure how the league even works yet. How does the point system work? Basically how do you win a game?
    It is category based. You can look at your week 1 matchup now to see what categories we use. You are playing against someone else to determine how you did. Every category you win you get a win, every one you lose is a loss. You have a winning percentage based on those wins and losses. At the end of the season both division winners and then the next best 4 go into playoffs. At that point it is straight win or go home for total categories that week against your head to head matchup.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle