Options

60K Raised for Planned Parenthood.

RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
edited March 2017 in A Moving Train
How many women in the world never had the chance to even exist, as a result of Planned Parenthood? Hmmmm?
This could be a race thing too.
How many blacks have been aborted?
How many Reds have been aborted?
How many yellows have been aborted?
How many whites have been aborted?
Gender?
How many boys have been aborted?
Funded by Planned Parenthood?
Aborted fetus body parts sold regularly on the baby Parts Market.
The t-shirts look cool.
Women are wonderful, they do things that men can not do. A day without women is no doubt a bad day. But with so many abortions, many of wich had to have been girls. With them gone and no chance to live; do we really care about women? Do we really care about life?
Planed Parenthood does more than just perform abortions. But not much else.
https://youtu.be/qtgqxvaV-8U
Post edited by RYME on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,685
    you are aware they exist for more than abortion right? that because of their other more fundamental work, women are able to make choices for their lives that make an abortion an unlikely decision?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited March 2017
    Just thought we should have the discussion.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I don't know you and give not a shit about popularity (really, what value does that even hold?) but I'm wondering what "yellows" and "reds" and all of that mean.

WHERE IN THE SPECTRUM DO I FALL?

I need to know.

And what the fuck does this mean?
    Aborted fetus body parts sold regularly on the baby Parts Market.

I hope you realize many women have lost their lives by attempting to give themselves abortions because they were illegal or unavailable.

Sorry to have taken such toxic bait from you but...comes a time to say fuck it. Not "blasting" you, but I can't imagine harboring that level of hate.

(I wish telling someone "fuck you" on this site wouldn't get me banned - it'd feel great to do so - but, I shall refrain from saying it and allow my thinking it to suffice)
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    mickeyrat said:

you are aware they exist for more than abortion right? that because of their other more fundamental work, women are able to make choices for their lives that make an abortion an unlikely decision?

Except planning parenthood.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

mickeyrat said:

They provide a fuck ton more contraceptives than abortions, obviously.
    That's literally the definition of planning parenthood.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Don't drink and post kids.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    edited March 2017
    Whoa this is like one of president bafoon's tweets uninformed & erratic ...
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    unsung said:

mickeyrat said:

Uhmm ok
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    Are there studies on people having abortions when young and how many kids they end up with later?
    I would think there would be plenty of situations where people want to wait for better circumstances to have their children (you know to be better for a kid) and they still end up with their 2.5 kids and the population is what is would be.
    Which also sounds like planning things.
  • Options
    "This will be my last post."

Mmm Hmm. Sure.

As for your 'last post'... you need to do some more thinking, man.

If a teen makes a teen mistake and gets pregnant... and she doesn't want the child... then scraping out some goo before any significant development occurs and relieving her of that burden is a solid move.

Rape? Incest?

You knew you'd get blasted because you blurted something outrageous to an intelligent community that isn't overwhelmed by the brainwashing sessions you attend every Sunday. Break free, man. Think for yourself.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Are there studies on people having abortions when young and how many kids they end up with later?
    I would think there would be plenty of situations where people want to wait for better circumstances to have their children (you know to be better for a kid) and they still end up with their 2.5 kids and the population is what is would be.
    Which also sounds like planning things.

Excellent point
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2017
    RYME said:

Women are wonderful, they do things that men can not do. A day without women is no doubt a bad day.

I hear ya man. That day without women march really affected me.
    I came home from work to a house full of dirty dishes and no supper.
    It was horrifying. I vow this day forward to always include women in my life.
  • Options

RYME said:

Women are wonderful, they do things that men can not do. A day without women is no doubt a bad day.

I hear ya man. That day without women march really affected me.
    I came home from work to a house full of dirty dishes and no supper.
    It was horrifying. I vow this day forward to always include women in my life.
    I'm sure that's all your mother was good for, cooking and cleaning?
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,382
    One abortion is one too many.

Im not against PP as a whole, they do offer a lot of great services.

End abortion, not life.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

End abortion, not life.

Are you anti death penalty as well?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538

End abortion, not life.

Abortions will never go away
    Legal healthy abortions maybe
    But never abortions
  • Options
    my2hands said:

End abortion, not life.

Are you anti death penalty as well?
    Yes I am. A persons life should not be decided by someone else unless they are in danger or protecting someone elses well being (military, home invasion, cops, etc)

Took me a while to come around on this and even still its hard for me to acknowledge and accept, but in this same line of thinking, if the child puts the mothers life in serious danger, then an abortion should be an option.

I say end abortions though because the number of situations where the mothers life is at risk is really low (basing this off an article I read, will try to find it), so I think the rhetoric needs to continue to be ending abortion for any other reason
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

End abortion, not life.

But never abortions
    And I think education on options needs to be increased without girls/women thinking (maybe even hoping) thats the only way.

My Dad would not be here today (neither would I) if his birth mother, who was 16 at the time, did not decide to go through with the pregnancy knowing she would put him up for adoption immediately. That takes a lot of courage and strength at that age to go through and I wish that many many more people would decide to go with that option. Even if my dad would have been put in an orphanage, at least he still would have had the chance to live and marry and have me and be the great man he is.

I will never be able to comprehend that there is an option to purposefully kill a human life developing inside of you. You can get into all of the development stages and say it isnt technically a baby and all of that at certain stages as much as you want, but the fact of the matter is, there is a baby developing inside of you that deserves every chance in the world to live.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

End abortion, not life.

But never abortions
    And I think education on options needs to be increased without girls/women thinking (maybe even hoping) thats the only way.

My Dad would not be here today (neither would I) if his birth mother, who was 16 at the time, did not decide to go through with the pregnancy knowing she would put him up for adoption immediately. That takes a lot of courage and strength at that age to go through and I wish that many many more people would decide to go with that option. Even if my dad would have been put in an orphanage, at least he still would have had the chance to live and marry and have me and be the great man he is.

I will never be able to comprehend that there is an option to purposefully kill a human life developing inside of you. You can get into all of the development stages and say it isnt technically a baby and all of that at certain stages as much as you want, but the fact of the matter is, there is a baby developing inside of you that deserves every chance in the world to live.
    Sure, as long as "you", ie someone else, is willing to sacrifice of themselves to create and sustain that baby.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    "Sure, as long as "you", ie someone else, is willing to sacrifice of themselves to create and sustain that baby"

I fully intend to adopt. And I wish more people would be open to it to. Usually the response to not adopting is it is too expensive. That should be fixed.

Edit - if it is inconclvenient to you from a monetary standpoint, it is cool to kill a baby?
    Post edited by drakeheuer14 on
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

"Sure, as long as "you", ie someone else, is willing to sacrifice of themselves to create and sustain that baby"

I fully intend to adopt. And I wish more people would be open to it to. Usually the response to not adopting is it is too expensive. That should be fixed.

Edit - if it is inconclvenient to you from a monetary standpoint, it is cool to kill a baby?

If it is inconvenient to you to understand embryology, should you have an opinion on the matter?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    rgambs said:

If it is inconvenient to you to understand embryology, should you have an opinion on the matter?
    What makes you think I dont understand it?

Because I am pro-life I dont understand science? I acknowledged that anyone can get into embryology and all the science they want. Like I said, there is a baby forminginside regardless of what you want to label it as
    Post edited by drakeheuer14 on
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

rgambs said:

You dismissed the technical aspects of fetal development and persist in using the term "baby" which is inaccurate and disingenuous.
    You are free to believe that a fetus should not be aborted, but when you use the improper terms, you align yourselves with a crowd that cherishes it's ignorance.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

You dismissed the technical aspects of fetal development and persist in using the term "baby" which is inaccurate and disingenuous.
    You are free to believe that a fetus should not be aborted, but when you use the improper terms, you align yourselves with a crowd that cherishes it's ignorance.
    I will always use the term baby instead of embryo or cell, not because I dont understand the science, but by doing so it aligns the psychological part of an abortion to realize what it is you are choosing to do by aborting. Labeling it as anything else causes a disconnect and normalizes the act
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

I will always use the term baby instead of embryo or cell, not because I dont understand the science, but by doing so it aligns the psychological part of an abortion to realize what it is you are choosing to do by aborting. Labeling it as anything else causes a disconnect and normalizes the act
    An embryo is not a fetus and a fetus is not a baby.
    Is a baby an adult?
    Labels are functions of distinction, and they matter.

When you choose to use terms you know to be incorrect for psychologic effect you are normalizing irrationality. It's hard to change people's minds from an admittedly biased viewpoint.
  • Options
    Doing so also admits the weakness of your position, if you have to use admitted falsehoods to counter truths, you are already losing the debate.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Is a baby an adult?

When you choose to use terms you know to be incorrect for psychologic effect you are normalizing irrationality. It's hard to change people's minds from an admittedly biased viewpoint.

Im not disagreeing with your first sentence. Again, as I have said, the fact of the matter is that a baby is developing. You are right, I should be more clear in my terminology so i will now say "developing into a baby" instead of just "baby." I believe everyone should be informed about the science and psychological effects that go along with abortion. I wasn't proposing that people should be brainwashed by any means.

I respect your opinion on the matter, changing your mind is not my goal. But hopefully i will be able to positively change the mind of at least one female going through this dilemma in my lifetime through moral support or however possible.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Is a baby an adult?

Im not disagreeing with your first sentence. Again, as I have said, the fact of the matter is that a baby is developing. You are right, I should be more clear in my terminology so i will now say "developing into a baby" instead of just "baby." I believe everyone should be informed about the science and psychological effects that go along with abortion. I wasn't proposing that people should be brainwashed by any means.

I respect your opinion on the matter, changing your mind is not my goal. But hopefully i will be able to positively change the mind of at least one female going through this dilemma in my lifetime through moral support or however possible.
    It's usually not my goal to change minds on this subject either, I just seek to bring honesty to the topic.