VAULT #6, Poster & Shipping is on me. Donation is on you.

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
edited March 2017 in Lost Dogs
Adding Vault #6!
OK, added 3 more posters to entice donations.

All posters shipped as part of this in the US. Outside of US I will add some $ but not too much, will keep it as low as possible.

Go to the link below and donate at least the amount shown and you get the poster listed sent to you.
For a great cause. Will leave these up until Monday, so act now if you like these posters and want to help our Veterans and their families.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/263602/raise-the-funds-needed-to-put-our-veterans-in-the-training-and-certification-programs-closes-3-22#latest

Here they are:

2016 - Vault #6 - Great Western Forum 7/13/98 - UNOPENED - $150

2016 - Fenway Shuss - $40

2016 - MSG II - Welker - $40

2016 - Philly 1 Alexander - $50

2005 - Toronto Ames - $60

The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Figured someone would want one of these quickly -- prices are inclusive of shipping in the USA and the donation is to a certified charitable organization, you will get a receipt. Perhaps if you have seen others looking for any of these you could point them here. Thanks!
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    Very cool. I'd be down if I had room (read: for tubes) Will make a donation now just the same.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Damn! If I only had room for/money to frame the Shuss....

Still, I'll try to throw some more funds in the boot(s) next payday (which should be tomorrow).
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    That MSG Welker is very underrated, if I didn't already have one I would be all over this.

Stick tap for the OP, it's good of him to take this on. I'll make a donation to the cause.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Thanks!
    Added Vault 6 bump, see OP
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
    Bump
    Bump
    Best offer open!
    Final day bump
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    Has this ended?
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2