EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2017 EUROPEAN TOUR DATES

Comments

• elenelen Milan, Italy Posts: 188
    edited March 2017
    PJNB said:

Great ideas and tips with Taormina. Our hotel is really close to the entrance of Taormina so I really don't think I need one now.

ticketone email tix for night 2

I didn't even see an option for email all I saw was shipped to my house. It was all in Italian though and I really just kept clicking things until it let me advance. lol
    Haha!
    In any case there is no email delivery on ticketone, I believe Dimitris was referring that there were some available tickets for night 2 on the website.
    2006: Verona, Milano, Honolulu
    2007: London
    2014: Milano
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway1, Fenway2, Wrigley1, Wrigley2
    2018: London1, Milano, Padova, Roma
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    elen said:

PJNB said:

Great ideas and tips with Taormina. Our hotel is really close to the entrance of Taormina so I really don't think I need one now.

I didn't even see an option for email all I saw was shipped to my house. It was all in Italian though and I really just kept clicking things until it let me advance. lol
    Haha!
    In any case there is no email delivery on ticketone, I believe Dimitris was referring that there were some available tickets for night 2 on the website.
    Ah that makes sense. I just checked my email too and they actually have shipped the tickets. Now I have to be able to not lose them before the 27th.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Lots of evenbros at ed solo shows.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:

After your sassy little comment towards me in the Weakest Link thread... I was about to toss a snarky Evenbro comment at you for your concert decorum... but that would be taking a joke too far.

The Evenbros suck. Big time.

For those attending... I'd suggest carrying the Canadian weapon of choice- the rubber band- and ringing a few off their ears while they're in the midst of a "Hell Yaahhhh."

They might not stop, but at least you get to chuckle a bit.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited March 2017
    PJNB said:

sorry..i mewant by post...mail them..not e-tickets...they ship the hard tix for night 2 from ticketone.it..i just check the ups tracking..arrived at greece airport this morning..so in a couple days will be here
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    Received the tickets this morning :joy:
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,130
    Mine just arrived that was quick :)
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Sooo quick..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    23scidoo said:

Sooo quick..

tha se do to kalokairi?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Unfortunately no man..its Ioanna's tix..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:

Oh.,...katalaba

23scidoo said:

Oh.,...katalaba
    Doyleve k xereis..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

mcgruff10 said:

After your sassy little comment towards me in the Weakest Link thread... I was about to toss a snarky Evenbro comment at you for your concert decorum... but that would be taking a joke too far.

The Evenbros suck. Big time.

For those attending... I'd suggest carrying the Canadian weapon of choice- the rubber band- and ringing a few off their ears while they're in the midst of a "Hell Yaahhhh."

They might not stop, but at least you get to chuckle a bit.
    I am not 1% evenbro!!!
    And I agree, evenbros are the worst.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Are people really that bad at the solo shows that it ruins the experience for the others going?
  • PJNB said:

Are people really that bad at the solo shows that it ruins the experience for the others going?

I wouldn't say 'ruins the experience' by any stretch, but there are some idiots that simply don't get the vibe and make themselves fools.

A minor annoyance that makes you sit there and think to yourself, "Wtf goes through that guy's head? Why does he have to do that?"
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PJNB said:

Unfortunately, I have to say yes. For others maybe they can power through it, but it's literally the worst when u consider that it is mostly an acoustic show
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    I remember one girl trashed at the Beacon yelling "who are you" repeatedly at Glen H. Others were thankfully able to shut her up.. Didn't ruin it, but was so disrespectful....Glen was incredible...
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    PJNB said:

In some of these larger venues and festivals he is playing, probably not. In some of the more intimate settings though they can be a distraction.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I'll be honest, I am almost as excited to to see Glen as I am Eddie....
  • weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307

+1

Have you heard Glen before? I know they have been paired together before but I can not believe our luck that we get to see them together. Once is a movie that my wife and I randomly watched due to nothing else being available at Blockbuster. What a great surprise.
    Here's a video I made last time I did.
    https://youtu.be/MRxSmqA8dkM
    edited March 2017
    Very cool. Should be amazing to see him live. One thing I noticed is people singing at the end. When is this encouraged at these type of shows and when not? I take it there is no singing at Eds show?
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    Love Glen, but it would be amazing if Ed toured would with Uncle Neil, especially since Neil is inducting Ed into the RRHOF
    PJNB said:

Very cool. Should be amazing to see him live. One thing I noticed is people singing at the end. When is this encouraged at these type of shows and when not? I take it there is no singing at Eds show?

This was a pub with about 40 people in it. ;)
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Hi, I am looking for one spare for both AMS nights. 10c or category 1 (black box)
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • mattdinglemattdingle Posts: 180
    I have 2 tickets for cork , if anybody is looking for them .
  • I would love 2 tickets for any of the London shows please. Absolutely gutted I missed out on tenclub presale and I refuse to pay the ticket touts ridiculous prices. It's a long shot but if anyone has 2 tickets tenclub or general please let me know and help a fellow fan out!! Fingers crossed!