***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    Idris said:

I do wanna see him go down in a big ball of fire sooner than later though !!

So you want our leader to fail? Wow.
    He's already failing. It doesn't matter if we want it or not.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Idris said:

No I wanted a leader who is qualified I wanted a leader with common human sense not a bafoon, he is none of these so yeah the quicker he gets his ass back to tv the better for the whole country...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317

Idris said:

No I wanted a leader who is qualified I wanted a leader with common human sense not a bafoon, he is none of these so yeah the quicker he gets his ass back to tv the better for the whole country...
    It's so early in his term. Give him a break, he has a huge mess to clean up, a mess left by that donkey before him.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Idris said:

Idris said:

It's so early in his term. Give him a break, he has a huge mess to clean up, a mess left by that donkey before him.
    The biggest mess. YUGE MESS!

Idris said:

Idris said:

Yes and it's gonna be a tremendous clean-up, it's gonna be terrific folks. Very classy.
    Idris said:

Idris said:

Idris said:

Yes and it's gonna be a tremendous clean-up, it's gonna be terrific folks. Very classy.
    A good devil's advocate in here needs to come across a little more unhinged and fearful.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    Idris said:

Idris said:

What mess was it that the donkey made? Shitting some hay on the east lawn? Or was it the rose garden?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    Idris said:

Idris said:

In the President Trump thread, you wrote: "Good, Give your passwords when asked. If you have nothing to hide then why worry??
    They need to know who's entering. Born here? So what, still provide whatever information they ask, so they know exactly who you are.

and lets please show some respect for our leader. Some of these comments (in this thread) are disgusting. "

Why are you permitted to call the ex-Leader a donkey without an ounce of supporting reasoning, while the current-Leader dissenters here go to great lengths to explain where their dissent stems from?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • benjs said:

Idris said:

Idris said:

In the President Trump thread, you wrote: "Good, Give your passwords when asked. If you have nothing to hide then why worry??
    They need to know who's entering. Born here? So what, still provide whatever information they ask, so they know exactly who you are.

and lets please show some respect for our leader. Some of these comments (in this thread) are disgusting. "

Why are you permitted to call the ex-Leader a donkey without an ounce of supporting reasoning, while the current-Leader dissenters here go to great lengths to explain where their dissent stems from?
    A common, narcissistic tactic: become indignant when your guy is attacked... but flinging mud freely attacking others.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

benjs said:

Idris said:

Idris said:

A common, narcissistic tactic: become indignant when your guy is attacked... but flinging mud freely attacking others.
    kind of common around here don't ya think ?

but lets look at the donkey's accomplishments shall we, the biggest deportation of any president before him so far, I believe he ended the feet on dry land rule before he left office didn't he ? and the liberals call President Trump a racist ?

transgender rights, allowing people to use the public restroom of the gender they' identified' with....mostly men using the women's public restroom.
    boosting the economy, the biggest increase of our national debt in history.

and there's so much more ! he did do some good things for our country but he also created a huge mess but the same could be said about any president so why after only a few months is Trump considered a bad President for doing nothing different than the donkey ?

benjs said:

Idris said:

Idris said:

but lets look at the donkey's accomplishments shall we, the biggest deportation of any president before him so far, I believe he ended the feet on dry land rule before he left office didn't he ? and the liberals call President Trump a racist ?

transgender rights, allowing people to use the public restroom of the gender they' identified' with....mostly men using the women's public restroom.

and there's so much more ! he did do some good things for our country but he also created a huge mess but the same could be said about any president so why after only a few months is Trump considered a bad President for doing nothing different than the donkey ?
    Damn dude how can you say this , your hero bafoon has constantly lied just take a look at the thread created just for his lies all his accomplishments are listed there , so why don't you start a thread on the Obama lies let's see how many you can post ...
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929

benjs said:

Idris said:

Idris said:

Interesting that you should bring up the deportations - haven't you been an admirer of Trump's deportation efforts? I would've thought you'd have considered Obama's efforts a positive one too then. Personally, I'm not against deportations. I just think they're a waste of money. Get the country better at restricting government-provided services to those who should be eligible (greater enforcement), and restricting business owners to only hiring those who should be eligible for hire (greater enforcement and penalties). The so-called "illegal" problem will solve itself with these steps, at far lesser expense. Ultimately, the smartest action would be not to spend any substantial funds on a problem which will dissipate as the era of automation hands unskilled labourers' jobs to machines.

Regarding bathroom bills - show me one source that states with any sort of sound logic that this is resulting in "mostly men using the women's public restroom".

On the economy, I truly feel for every administration. An increasing national debt is a byproduct of a negative deficit. The magnitude of that deficit was tremendous in 2009, when Obama instituted the stimulus plan, and has steadily decreased Y/Y, to the point where it's effectively the same as under the Bush administration prior. If you believe that Obama's economic growth has been poor, you must back up that statement by showing poor job growth as a result of the stimulus, and you must extract non-discretional spendings and validate their impact on the increase of the national debt - a large one being the interest generated on a pre-Obama $10 trillion, and the subsequent $9 trillion (which could be argued are discretionary, as the $9 trillion spent to contribute to that interest were discretionary). An investment in the opportunities available to a population is a strong use of funds, and yes, on the books that will always look like a negative with short-term thinking.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

benjs said:

Idris said:

Idris said:

Damn dude how can you say this , your hero bafoon has constantly lied just take a look at the thread created just for his lies all his accomplishments are listed there , so why don't you start a thread on the Obama lies let's see how many you can post ...
    HAHAHHAHAHA ! my point exactly ! Trump has done nothing differently than past Presidents yet the liberals act like he's the only one who pushed for deportation, you have to see the comedy here.

benjs said:

Idris said:

Idris said:

HAHAHHAHAHA ! my point exactly ! Trump has done nothing differently than past Presidents yet the liberals act like he's the only one who pushed for deportation, you have to see the comedy here.

Oh boy ..
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    I love how his own words are coming back to bite him in the ass with Muslim Ban 2.0
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    unsung said:

I love how his own words are coming back to bite him in the ass with Muslim Ban 2.0

Stupid is......As Stupid does!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Kat said:
    He better watch out. He said during a fairly recent interview that he eats a lot of fast food because it allows him to be an anonymous customer, meaning the person preparing the food is less likely to blow snot in his burger..... Because nobody ever did anything gross to fast food for no good reason, lol.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited March 2017
    We're all in agreement that he hasn't read a book from start to finish since high school...right? Perhaps if he cut down on the 4 hours of cable news he consumes every day, he could find more time to read his Andrew Jackson book.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • We're all in agreement that he hasn't read a book from start to finish since high school...right? Perhaps if he cut down on the 4 hours of cable news he consumes every day, he could find more time to read his Andrew Jackson book.

Lol
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    His fascination with Jackson is troubling, I wonder how much of it is just an attempt to rile the left, which has always taken umbrage at his outright racism in words, actions, and policy.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    ^^^^Did he say he's trying get costs down.....Yet it appears he's flying here to Palm Beach every other weekend and I know the costs for those trips are high. It takes anywhere from 60-80 sheriff's officers to get him from PBI to Mar La Go. Which is only a 3-4 mile distance, hurry up and build the helicopter pad please.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    rgambs said:

His fascination with Jackson is troubling, I wonder how much of it is just an attempt to rile the left, which has always taken umbrage at his outright racism in words, actions, and policy.

He didn't know shit about Andrew Jackson until Steve Bannon came along and started comparing him to Jackson
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    my2hands said:

rgambs said:

He didn't know shit about Andrew Jackson until Steve Bannon came along and started comparing him to Jackson
    Good point
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    rgambs said:

Don't worry, he's just "looking" at it. Who says that?
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

rgambs said:

Don't worry, he's just "looking" at it. Who says that?
    A non-reader. Maybe Bannon can get him the audiobook to listen to in the bubble bath.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    rgambs said:

Personally, I don't think he knows anything about Jackson other than what Bannon told him. He can't even get through a half page of the book...
    chinese-happy.jpg

Idris said:

Mmm, He's not been failing, Actually he's been GREAT for the country in many ways.

I support keeping him for at least another 2 years. Lets see

Idris said:

Idris said:

Mmm, He's not been failing, Actually he's been GREAT for the country in many ways.

These are feeble troll attempts. Take notes from the other guys.

Idris said:

Idris said:

These are feeble troll attempts. Take notes from the other guys.
    Nope.

And I don't know what's you problem. I've not been rude to you.