Marine Le Pen

unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
A woman worthy of being President. The more I read the more I like as the globalist opposition is out in full force to prevent this woman from being President of France where she wants France to be great again.

Comments

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

A woman worthy of being President. The more I read the more I like as the globalist opposition is out in full force to prevent this woman from being President of France where she wants France to be great again.

She's a racist nutcase.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    She stands tall for women and won't be subjugated to religious zealots.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/marine-le-pen-headscarf-lebanon-grand-mufti/index.html
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    unsung said:
    Globalist?
    Is that like being a statist?
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

She's a racist nutcase.
    Like OP said, more they read, more they like her.

unsung said:
    Globalist?
    Is that like being a statist?
    Yup, all insults. It's the anti intellectual world we live in now. Trump's world.
    It isn't racist to not want your country to be overrun by people that don't bring positive things to the table.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I like that conservatives suddenly woke up and are against globalization... after decades of screaming that the free market is the answer, suddenly you guys are seeing and admitting that free market capitalism doesn't work as well as you thought... but that realization only happened when unskilled white people started getting left behind... what happened to pull yourself up by the boot straps? now all of the sudden we want trade wars and border tariffs

Make up your damn mind, protectionism or free market???
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    unsung said:

It isn't racist to not want your country to be overrun by people that don't bring positive things to the table.

If it is a race and you say that race doesn't bring positive things to the table ... (google definition of racism) ...

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    unsung said:
    It's fascinating to see someone that supports a Libertarian like Ron Paul complain about globalism. I guess you don't see the irony in wanting freedom and laissez-faire government policies while deriding globalism. Laissez-fair is the cause, globalism is the effect.
    I'm a proud supporter of free trade and globalism. It continues to lift up the poor around the world to a standard of living previously unseen. The problem with NAFTA, for example, was failing to prepare the US work force for the seismic changes that would come from free trade. There was no funds for re-training, new skills, etc. in order to survive the new economy.

That effect was compounded by the rise of technology, which has further separated those with modern skills from those without. What we're going through right now is the newest "industrial revolution". A time when manual laborers were left behind as the more skilled people went to work in the factories. This process plays out every time you have massive technological advances in a short period of time.
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:
    It's fascinating to see someone that supports a Libertarian like Ron Paul complain about globalism. I guess you don't see the irony in wanting freedom and laissez-faire government policies while deriding globalism. Laissez-fair is the cause, globalism is the effect.
    I have never claimed to agree with him 100%.

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:
    I have never claimed to agree with him 100%.

So if you don't agree with the laissez-faire piece, how can you even slightly support him? It's the core of the Libertarian's view.
    Libertarians are also open borders kooks. Don't agree with that either.

I like his foreign policy and his monetary policy and his belief that less govt is better.
    The Dutch bring some sanity back, beating the far right extremist down... http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/europe/netherlands-dutch-results/
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    mrussel1 said:

The Dutch bring some sanity back, beating the far right extremist down... http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/europe/netherlands-dutch-results/

he must not have boasted about grabbing pussies and promising to make the netherlands great again.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

mrussel1 said:

he must not have boasted about grabbing pussies and promising to make the netherlands great again.
    Not sure about the p* grabbing, but he did try the MNGA angle via Twitter:
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

oh man, that MNGA was the guaranteed winning slogan! he failed. sad.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Haha, yeah, maybe he should have printed up some hats as well.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

jeffbr said:

mrussel1 said:

Haha, yeah, maybe he should have printed up some hats as well.
    i don't know if the people of the netherlands would have bought all of the cheep hats made in china. they don't have a wal mart on every other corner there, and manufacturing in any other country can be a bit pricey with having to pay a living wage and all.

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    a bunch of wooden shoe wearing motherfuckas
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Jason P said:

a bunch of wooden shoe wearing motherfuckas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDXTJa6TrKE
    I like this one a little better..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    internationalists= problems
    rssesq said:

internationalists= problems

So profound. How could I not see it before?
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    unsung said:

It's easy to see why people like you would think she was a great choice for president of France.

After all she is a white-nationalist, anti-Semitic, holocaust denier. Just like her daddy.

Marine Le Pen sparks outrage over Holocaust comments
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/europe/france-marine-le-pen-holocaust/
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    rssesq said:
    WTF?
    You smoking too much of that loud green!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    only 2 mins.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    unsung said:

Whenever I hear someone say they want to make a place "great again", I run!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

unsung said:

Whenever I hear someone say they want to make a place "great again", I run!
    Yes, nationalists have a long history of making a country great again. I mean Kaiser Wilhelm killed it. Mussolini...Franco... Hitler..Tito.. the list of successful nationalist leaders is just too long. It's those damn globalists I guess that fuck things up.