bring back the rumor pit, please
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Bring back Mr. Point and Mr. Potatohead
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Tiz10Tiz10 South Florida Posts: 270
    I would like more of the "How to Play" videos.

I think quite a few people enjoyed the McCready videos showing us how to play "Mind your Manners" and "Sirens".

Maybe break out a few oldies and have one of the guys walk us through the song on their respective instrument.
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • Tiz10 said:

I would like more of the "How to Play" videos.

I think quite a few people enjoyed the McCready videos showing us how to play "Mind your Manners" and "Sirens".

Maybe break out a few oldies and have one of the guys walk us through the song on their respective instrument.

^^^this! Excellent idea!
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    edited March 2017
    After further review I am speechless
    Post edited by Shyner on
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    RKCNDY said:

Please consider using this vinyl mailing package:

Back:

I realize it probably won't work for double albums and bigger, but this is great!
    I bought this vinyl from Taylor, so he can probably tell you where to get them. Less cardboard waste! I do love that you package in the thick plastic baggies though...it rains and stuff can get yucky sitting on the porch.

If those vinyl shipping boxes are cheap, I would LOVE it if 10club used those. Newbury Comics, Sound Stage Direct & Mondo to this day ship vinyl in amazing packaging boxes. Never have to worry about your vinyl to get dinged or damaged through them. And yes I do like that 10club ships the vinyl cardboard boxes in a plastic baggie for added protection from rain, or snow up here.

Though if you buy a Pearl Jam Vault Vinyl, 10club's vinyl packaging on those are bullet proof. So much bubble wrap & thick card board packaging on those shipments.
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I went to the customs office to pick up my 2016 TEN CLUB EXCLUSIVE SHIRT, yes, 2016, it was shipped late November, it took time from San Bernardino to Buenos Aires, I wonder about the places it visited, anyway, I don't know if seniority is still a thing here, but since I'm a 4xxxxxx seniority doesn't help much, so I was thinking about next ten club exclusive tee, or gift, whatever it may be, it should be without the year, or you can come up with a solution for those who renew at the end of the year, like me, and get to wear or use stuff in the correct year, just a thought, same thing happened to me with the 2015 tee, I got it on february...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

I went to the customs office to pick up my 2016 TEN CLUB EXCLUSIVE SHIRT, yes, 2016, it was shipped late November, it took time from San Bernardino to Buenos Aires, I wonder about the places it visited, anyway, I don't know if seniority is still a thing here, but since I'm a 4xxxxxx seniority doesn't help much, so I was thinking about next ten club exclusive tee, or gift, whatever it may be, it should be without the year, or you can come up with a solution for those who renew at the end of the year, like me, and get to wear or use stuff in the correct year, just a thought, same thing happened to me with the 2015 tee, I got it on february...

they should prorate everyone's membership so everyone renews on the same date. Maybe Oct 22nd?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Hope the band plays a show at an ancient greek theater..in Greece or anywhere else please!!!

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Eddie, please consider playing here (Odeon of Herodes Atticus) this summer:

You're not going to regret it.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,412
    Pap said:

Dream baby dream..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    23scidoo said:

Pap said:

Dream baby dream..
    In my dreams! Wow both are absolutely stunning!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    FoxyRedLa said:

23scidoo said:

Pap said:

Dream baby dream..
    and this is the best theater on the planet

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    23scidoo said:

Pap said:

Dream baby dream..
    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one... I hope someday you'll join us... :wink:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    FoxyRedLa said:

Pap said:

Acropolis and Odeon of Herodes Atticus... :flushed::prayer::star:
  • ES3701ES3701 Posts: 3
    A few things:
    #1 - What's with the price of shipping that new Mike McCready book to Canada? $31 US is more than the book itself. Normally, I've been ok with shipping prices to Canada, but not for this book. I really want it, but maybe I'll wait and see if I can buy it after release through a Canadian retailer. Otherwise it's $61 US, which is $82 CDN roughly.

#2 - I was going through my collection of old fan club stuff and I really miss that each fan club letter was unique in some way back in the day. I don't mind the magazine format now, but I just liked the uniqueness of each newsletter.

#3 - I like hats and I buy them from the fan club, but I almost never wear them. Why? I don't like those ones that are super tall in the forehead. I like the baseball cap that's rounded on the front. The last one I bought and wear all the time is the old fan club one that's black and has the deck of cards club logo on the front and you don't have any more of those. Mine's getting pretty old and faded and I'd probably buy 2 if they were available still.

#4 - I wish the club had some button up shirts that had some kind of smaller logos on them. Something I could wear to work and still look somewhat dressed up. Maybe it's just me, but I only like t-shirts sometimes. I still buy them all the time from the club though.

Anyone else have similar thoughts?
  • O K Dudes I'm playing the " feel sorry for the old guy" card.I will be 63 in March(21) and I AIN'T getting any younger.Can you please come to Vegas again or at least someplace close( and soon) so I can afford to go. It's been awhile (06) and I'd like to see one more concert while I still can =) .Thank you
    Pap said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Pap said:

If ED did play Greece in the summer I would totally be there, especially @ those places. :)
    demetrios said:

Pap said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Pap said:

If ED did play Greece in the summer I would totally be there, especially @ those places. :)
    You know, you're always more than welcome D! :wink:
    Pap said:

demetrios said:

Pap said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Pap said:

Thanks! :)
    Pap said:

demetrios said:

Pap said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Pap said:

Ofcourse he is!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:

Pap said:

demetrios said:

Pap said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Pap said:

Ofcourse he is!!!

• RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    I was hoping that
    PEARL JAM MADNESS 2017 was going to be a list of tour dates.
    Oh well...
  • it would be so awesome if we could buy up to 4 ten club tix. i cannot tell you the pain of picking one person to go. yes, they could get their own seats, but we don't get to sit together.

Down here we don't have seats. You just go. Even on seated areas it's free seating. Who ever gets there sooner, seats better. That's why we have to stand in lines.
    I would trade South American Policy with North America Policy in the blink of an eye. Do you want to trade? :D

it would be so awesome if we could buy up to 4 ten club tix. i cannot tell you the pain of picking one person to go. yes, they could get their own seats, but we don't get to sit together.

Down here we don't have seats. You just go. Even on seated areas it's free seating. Who ever gets there sooner, seats better. That's why we have to stand in lines.
    I would trade South American Policy with North America Policy in the blink of an eye. Do you want to trade? :D
    I'm sorry. I know I should not complain. so, you have a ten club area but everyone just goes in like general admission floor seats I guess?
    LBDeb

Mind your manners!!!!!
    San Diego and LA 2
    The forum its not ok the last 2 days..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Dear Mods,

Please hear my voice in "Technical Stuff and Help"

Sincerely,

Brian
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    brianlux said:

Dear Mods,

Sincerely,

Brian

This issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have this problem. Thanks
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    Sea said:

brianlux said:

Dear Mods,

Sincerely,

Brian

This issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have this problem. Thanks
    Will do, thanks Sea. Today- so far, so good!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368

So is this the new look...?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • WM31482WM31482 New York, NY Posts: 561
    Any chance there will be more PJ socks soon?