EDDIE VEDDER TO HEADLINE 2ND ANNUAL OHANA FEST ON SEPT. 9

Comments

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    ^ LOL...were all digging for some news at this point. :)
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    Apollo23 said:

I don't want to invest $$$ in Ohana travels if a PJ US tour is going to be announced within a couple months...What to do?!?!?!

Buy a ticket. Don't book travel until July-ish. If they announce nothing, then you can still book cheap travel. If they do, then you can simply sell the ticket you bought for Ohana.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    Can anyone refresh me if this sold out quickly last year (the Ed day)? Or when it sold out?
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346

Apollo23 said:

I don't want to invest $$$ in Ohana travels if a PJ US tour is going to be announced within a couple months...What to do?!?!?!

Buy a ticket. Don't book travel until July-ish. If they announce nothing, then you can still book cheap travel. If they do, then you can simply sell the ticket you bought for Ohana.
    You can also book a hotel at no charge that can be cancelled, lock one down before the prices go up.
    NYPJ
    DEGBTI said:

Mercury said:

Anyone who went last year who could provide some insight into the festival itself? How big is it, what's the vibe like? Did it sell out quickly? I'm guessing you're not actually on the beach...

EV was so effin amazing, I was blown away. I will be there in the same spot this year!
    How long did Ed play for approximately?
  • MercuryMercury Posts: 382
    bbiggs said:

DEGBTI said:

Mercury said:

Anyone who went last year who could provide some insight into the festival itself? How big is it, what's the vibe like? Did it sell out quickly? I'm guessing you're not actually on the beach...

EV was so effin amazing, I was blown away. I will be there in the same spot this year!
    How long did Ed play for approximately?

I wasn't there but looked this up, Ed on at 7:56, off at 9:31.
    Thanks. That's helpful. Hour and a half is not bad.
    So how does the 10c presale work? I don't see anything about it
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    edited March 2017
    Mercury said:

Can anyone refresh me if this sold out quickly last year (the Ed day)? Or when it sold out?

I don't believe it ever sold out last year. This year is a better lineup so tickets may move a bit quicker.

It just gives the opportunity to purchase before the public sale on Friday, but pricing is the same as public for one day tickets. If last year didn't sell out, the pre sale might not be very meaningful. Who knows if this year sells out though.
    bbiggs said:

It just gives the opportunity to purchase before the public sale on Friday, but pricing is the same as public for one day tickets. If last year didn't sell out, the pre sale might not be very meaningful. Who knows if this year sells out though.
    I think sales will be higher since it's looking like a very low key PJ year

• GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    edited March 2017
    He played this last year and no tour followed. Any gal want to hang with me to save a close space all day (I'll be in line before it opens)? I dragged my husband last year and he doesn't want to do it again :( He had Elvis Costello to get him there last time.
    Post edited by Grandma on
  • Blood Red MosquitoBlood Red Mosquito Posts: 1,609
    edited March 2017
    What is the presale code?

Nevermind...found it
    Post edited by Blood Red Mosquito on
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Got tickets for Saturday. Can't wait.
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
    Anyone else not seeing the discount on the weekend pass with the 10C password?
  • rickprickp Posts: 219
    kasedoug said:

Came here to say the same thing..
  • GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    edited March 2017
    Ouch - $20 per ticket fee + $7 delivery charge ( no email option ). Last year there were free city shuttles that got you very close - I don't see any reference to 2017 yet though.
    Post edited by Grandma on
    Can someone provide a link? I still have absolutely zero info about the pre-sale
  • Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 313

Can someone provide a link? I still have absolutely zero info about the pre-sale

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/eddie-vedder-to-headline-ohana-fest
    rickp said:

kasedoug said:

Seems like 10C updated the price on the news page about the pre-sale from $245 to $275. That's a bummer.

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/eddie-vedder-to-headline-ohana-fest
    Thank you!
  • Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 313
    rickp said:

kasedoug said:

kasedoug said:

rickp said:

kasedoug said:

Seems like 10C updated the price on the news page about the pre-sale from $245 to $275. That's a bummer.
    Oh, that is a bummer. I'm sure it was out of their control.
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    done, just saved me about $10K not having to go to Europe. Get to drive an hour up the coast to see EV, stoked!
    Does anyone know the Saturday lineup aside from EV? Any way to find out?
    bbiggs said:

Does anyone know the Saturday lineup aside from EV? Any way to find out?

One Weekend General Admission Pass includes access to Ohana Dana Point with music featuring:
    Friday
    Social Distortion
    Pixies
    TV On The Radio
    The Orwells
    Simon Townshend
    Jade Jackson
    Corey Harper

Saturday
    Eddie Vedder
    Ray Lamontagne
    Fiona Apple
    Glen Hansard
    The Frights
    Liam Finn
    Ella Vos
    Conner Youngblood
    Missio

Sunday
    Jack Johnson
    Haim
    The Naked and Famous
    Dr. Dog
    Timmy Curran
    Vérité
    Cameron Avery
    The Mattson 2
    Thank you! I'm sure I just overlooked that :o
  • PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    I'm in for Saturday. Never been to Cali, can't wait! Making it my 40th bday present. July bday, but still, happy bday to me!
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
    Nice. You'll like CA. Should be an awesome show. Looks like you're heading there from Chicago? I'm in the west burbs.
  • jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    This is a great event! Last year was perfect. Ed made some guest appearances and seemed extremely laid back.
    The show was recorded and played on XM a lot... pretty much a full EV show.
    Tickets could be purchased the day of the show last year but I have a feeling they may sell out this year as it was such a good experience last year.
    VIP is not worth it so don't waste the money.....
  • adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774

This is a great event! Last year was perfect. Ed made some guest appearances and seemed extremely laid back.
    The show was recorded and played on XM a lot... pretty much a full EV show.
    Tickets could be purchased the day of the show last year but I have a feeling they may sell out this year as it was such a good experience last year.
    VIP is not worth it so don't waste the money.....

Thanks I almost bought VIP tickets...that's a lot of dough