Best mike solo?

State of LT //amazing! Also the Pink Floyd stuff has been Awesome. And I've always liked the small bit in "nothing as it seems"

I love Pearl Jam radio XM!!!
LBDeb

Mind your manners!!!!!
San Diego and LA 2

Comments

• FoxkinFoxkin Somerset UK Posts: 18
    2000 miles has quite a cracking solo for a lost dog!
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    edited September 2017
    I love love the solo on black lo2l, dying days, little wing maggot brain, better man savit
    Maybe every song though. Thanks mike

But reach down always made me feel like he was alive
    Post edited by Shyner on
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,396
    Reach Down.
  • AT302834AT302834 San Diego Posts: 39
    Little Wing / Maggot Brain from the 7.9.95 show will always be one of my favorites.
  • AT302834 said:

Little Wing / Maggot Brain from the 7.9.95 show will always be one of my favorites.

I'll have to check that out
    LBDeb

Mind your manners!!!!!
    San Diego and LA 2
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Why Go
    Nothing As It Seems
    All Or None
    Yellow Moon
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited March 2017
    Wriggly Field August 20 2016.
    Masters of War. Mike was just tearing it up the whole song, in-between verses​. Spun around towards the end of the tune went down on the floor with his guitar and physically ripped all the strings off like a madman.
    So there's that.
    Also a standout to me is Milwaukee
    October, 2014. The YIELD show. BLACK had exceptionally good solos on it. And same show FUCKIN UP, Mike & Stone were both going off on their guitars dule solos that kinda bounced off of each other. Hard to explain. Get the bootleg if you haven't already it's up there near the top. Over the top good.
    Post edited by RYME on
  • whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    RYME said:

Wriggly Field August 20 2016. Masters of War.

Yup!
    RYME said:

Also a standout to me is Milwaukee
    October, 2014. The YIELD show. BLACK had exceptionally good solos on it. And same show FUCKIN UP, Mike & Stone were both going off on their guitars dule solos that kinda bounced off of each other. Hard to explain. Get the bootleg if you haven't already it's up there near the top. Over the top good.

This show was so good! And it is my favorite Fuckin Up, for sure. Stone so often shines on this song, but Cready takes it to another level! Standout guitar also on Corduroy, RVM and Porch. And though it's not necessarily for the lead guitar, but the Jeremy on this bootleg is amazing. Over 3 hours! It just doesn't get any better. Hope it makes it to Vinyl someday.
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    As my name is Mike Solo - I will claim that non-guitar related title ;-)
  • Short, albeit but his solo in Comatose is stellar.
  • Versus13Versus13 Vancouver, BC Posts: 191
    My favourite has always been Alive, but I love what he does with Nothing As It Seems and Yellow Ledbetter!
    Pittsburgh, PA 10/11/13
    Detroit, MI 10/16/14
    Tampa, FL 4/11/16
    Jacksonville, FL 4/13/16
    Toronto, ON 5/12/16
    Chicago, IL 8/22/16
    Chicago, IL 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL 8/20/18
    Boston, MA 9/4/18
    Ottawa, ON 9/3/22
    Hamilton, ON 9/6/22
    Toronto, ON 9/8/22