Options

Of Potato heads and Polaroids

Comments

• Options
    Excited for this! Mike continues to slowly push his way towards bring the most epic member of this band.
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Signed copies available through 10C??
    pleeeeeeasse????
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    How about a book tour like Springsteen has been doing??
  • Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    Thank you.
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    Fixer13Fixer13 Posts: 192
    nice! Also up for pre-order at Bull Moose. Looking forward to this
    "How do afford your rock 'n roll lifestyle?"- Cake
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,697

Signed copies available through 10C??
    pleeeeeeasse????

Wondering if 10club would sell signed copies. Or maybe Mike will do something exclusive with a book store or something. Will keep an eye out if any signed pre orders are available in the day's ahead. :)
  • Options
    I pre-ordered this what seems like forever ago. Just remembered seeing this topic.
  • Options
    disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    https://pearljam.com/news/mike-mccready-polaroid-book-pre-sale

Signed copies tomorrow. I wonder how limited?
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Whooo hooo!!! :)

PREORDER TOMORROW

Of Potato Heads And Polaroids: My Life Inside And Out of Pearl Jam
    by Mike McCready

Hockeytalkter Records and Powerhouse Books are releasing “Of Potato Heads and Polaroids: My Life Inside and Out of Pearl Jam” by Mike McCready on May 30th.
    Featuring intimate images of his Pearl Jam bandmates behind the scenes at venues, traveling between gigs, or relaxing at the beach, Mike captures an eclectic mix of athletes, musicians, and celebrities including Venus Williams, Dennis Rodman, Neil Young, Jimmy Page, Lady Gaga, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, and Jimmy Fallon among many other stars. Mike also trained his lens from the stage at countless Pearl Jam concerts and photographed legions of fans.

"Of Potato Heads and Polaroids" will be available in hardcover or limited edition (enclosed in a fabric slipcase with a signed photo print from Mike McCready).

Check back tomorrow for preorder details at pearljam.com
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,833
    demetrios said:

Whooo hooo!!! :)

PREORDER TOMORROW

Of Potato Heads And Polaroids: My Life Inside And Out of Pearl Jam
    by Mike McCready

Hockeytalkter Records and Powerhouse Books are releasing “Of Potato Heads and Polaroids: My Life Inside and Out of Pearl Jam” by Mike McCready on May 30th.
    Featuring intimate images of his Pearl Jam bandmates behind the scenes at venues, traveling between gigs, or relaxing at the beach, Mike captures an eclectic mix of athletes, musicians, and celebrities including Venus Williams, Dennis Rodman, Neil Young, Jimmy Page, Lady Gaga, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, and Jimmy Fallon among many other stars. Mike also trained his lens from the stage at countless Pearl Jam concerts and photographed legions of fans.

"Of Potato Heads and Polaroids" will be available in hardcover or limited edition (enclosed in a fabric slipcase with a signed photo print from Mike McCready).

Check back tomorrow for preorder details at pearljam.com
    Nice! :clap:

Get ready....
    Get set......
    F5, F5, F5, F5!!!!
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,352
    Preorders are up now
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,929
    PRICEY
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

OF POTATO HEADS AND POLAROIDS DELUXE EDITION PRESALE

$74.99
    Quantity
    DELUXE EDITION

Book enclosed in a hard fabric-covered slipcase
    Includes a signed photo print from Mike McCready

Ever since the legendary band Pearl Jam was first created, its lead guitarist, Mike McCready, could always be counted on to have his trusty Polaroid camera at his side. He went on to document years of touring, meeting scores of his heroes, spending time with friends, experiencing art, nature, and architecture. Not one to take things too seriously, Mike often brought along his pal, Mr. Potato Head and would ask celebrities, friends, and strangers alike to take a Polaroid photo with him. Needless to say, Mike got endless strange looks and creative poses in response.

From the hills of Hollywood to our Nation’s capital, and from the capitals of Europe to the Pacific Rim islands, Mike has traveled the world many times over photographing one inspiring moment and experience at a time, adding visual piece by piece to the vast tapestry of his life’s interests and passions.

With intimate images of not only his Pearl Jam bandmates behind the scenes at venues, jamming together in someone’s living room, or taking it easy at the beach, Mike also captures an eclectic mix of athletes, musicians, and celebrities including an elated Venus Williams, a goofy Jimmy Fallon, and a menacing Henry Rollins among many other stars. Mike also trained his lens from the stage at countless Pearl Jam concerts and photographed legions of adoring and jubilant fans.

Of Potato Heads and Polaroids makes Mike’s life a little more fun and real in an increasingly digital world. He thinks it’ll do the same for you.

Release date May 30

Hardcover 240 pages
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    demetrios said:

OF POTATO HEADS AND POLAROIDS DELUXE EDITION PRESALE

$74.99
    Quantity
    DELUXE EDITION

Book enclosed in a hard fabric-covered slipcase
    Includes a signed photo print from Mike McCready

Ever since the legendary band Pearl Jam was first created, its lead guitarist, Mike McCready, could always be counted on to have his trusty Polaroid camera at his side. He went on to document years of touring, meeting scores of his heroes, spending time with friends, experiencing art, nature, and architecture. Not one to take things too seriously, Mike often brought along his pal, Mr. Potato Head and would ask celebrities, friends, and strangers alike to take a Polaroid photo with him. Needless to say, Mike got endless strange looks and creative poses in response.

From the hills of Hollywood to our Nation’s capital, and from the capitals of Europe to the Pacific Rim islands, Mike has traveled the world many times over photographing one inspiring moment and experience at a time, adding visual piece by piece to the vast tapestry of his life’s interests and passions.

With intimate images of not only his Pearl Jam bandmates behind the scenes at venues, jamming together in someone’s living room, or taking it easy at the beach, Mike also captures an eclectic mix of athletes, musicians, and celebrities including an elated Venus Williams, a goofy Jimmy Fallon, and a menacing Henry Rollins among many other stars. Mike also trained his lens from the stage at countless Pearl Jam concerts and photographed legions of adoring and jubilant fans.

Of Potato Heads and Polaroids makes Mike’s life a little more fun and real in an increasingly digital world. He thinks it’ll do the same for you.

Release date May 30

Hardcover 240 pages

Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    silvosilvo Posts: 285
    Do we think this is a signed print of a photo or a print of a signed photo? I.e not hand signed??
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    silvo said:

Do we think this is a signed print of a photo or a print of a signed photo? I.e not hand signed??

looks like he is signing a bunch of polaroids on the pic above...
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    silvosilvo Posts: 285
    Good point, totally missed that
  • Options
    $30 shipping to Canada.
    Total $105.80
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,382
    This is awesome
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    prlprl Posts: 125
    So, $45 for a slipcase and a signature. Wow.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,833
    So, 25% of this goes to Planned Parenthood? Hope so. It would be the case for sales thru 3/12 based on the description that went up yesterday as part of the notice for the limited International Women's Day t-shirt.

Looking forward to seeing Mike's work!!
  • Options
    jjflash said:

So, 25% of this goes to Planned Parenthood? Hope so. It would be the case for sales thru 3/12 based on the description that went up yesterday as part of the notice for the limited International Women's Day t-shirt.

Looking forward to seeing Mike's work!!

There was a disclaimer in the news at the bottom.

*A few select shop items will be excluded. https://pearljam.com/news/pearl-jam-stands-with-women
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    would like to get this, but will pass on the $75 version. may pick up the cheaper version down the road.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com