2017 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Tickets (Giveaway)

master_of_nonemaster_of_none Posts: 5
edited February 2017 in Lost Dogs
I'm conducting a giveaway on Facebook for a pair of (great) tickets to the 2017 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Friday, April 7, 2017.

Please see the public post on my Facebook page more for more details: https://www.facebook.com/pjaficionado/posts/591978330997886. Be sure to like (or love), post a comment, and share my post, far and wide.

Even if you're not interested in the giveaway, I would appreciate you going to my FB post linked above and still liking, commenting, AND sharing. The more traction and visibility my post gets from your likes, comments, and shares, the more chance I have of making a real difference in someone's life. I want everyone to at least have the chance! It's public so anyone can like, comment, and share.

Thanks for being such a great Jamily and for riding with me on this journey. I'm truly looking forward to giving these tickets away to some very special people!

Cheers,
Jason

PS. I think this may be my first post(s) in the community forum, despite having been a fan club member for many, many years. What a way to start! Also, I'm posting this in "The Porch" and "Flea Market" categories, just to ensure the widest visibility. If this isn't the appropriate place to share, let me know. Or if you have other ideas, let me know that, too. I did share this with the PJ fan pages on FB as well.

GOOD LUCK!

Comments

• JF129758JF129758 East Northport, NY Posts: 74
    It is very kind of you...just the type of kindness that this world needs right now. The other bands being inducted aren't too bad either!
  • JF129758 said:

It is very kind of you...just the type of kindness that this world needs right now. The other bands being inducted aren't too bad either!

I'm a music aficionado and so I'm really digging all the inductees... I mean, seriously: Tupac, Journey, Yes, ELO, Joan Baez, and Pearl Jam. I don't think I would be attending if not for Pearl Jam, but it's an incredible group of inductees to bear witness to.

Thanks for the kind words. Agreed! The world needs kindness, joy, and positivity and I'm grateful that I can play a small part.

Cheers,
    Jason
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Amazing. You're good people :hug: