2017 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Tickets (Giveaway)

I'm conducting a giveaway on Facebook for a pair of (great) tickets to the 2017 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Friday, April 7, 2017.

Please see the public post on my Facebook page more for more details: https://www.facebook.com/pjaficionado/posts/591978330997886. Be sure to like (or love), post a comment, and share my post, far and wide.

Even if you're not interested in the giveaway, I would appreciate you going to my FB post linked above and still liking, commenting, AND sharing. The more traction and visibility my post gets from your likes, comments, and shares, the more chance I have of making a real difference in someone's life. I want everyone to at least have the chance! It's public so anyone can like, comment, and share.

Thanks for being such a great Jamily and for riding with me on this journey. I'm truly looking forward to giving these tickets away to some very special people!

Cheers,
Jason

PS. I think this may be my first post(s) in the community forum, despite having been a fan club member for many, many years. What a way to start! Also, I'm posting this in "The Porch" and "Flea Market" categories, just to ensure the widest visibility. If this isn't the appropriate place to share, let me know. Or if you have other ideas, let me know that, too. I did share this with the PJ fan pages on FB as well.

GOOD LUCK!

Comments

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    Good stuff man, keep spreading the jam
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    edited February 2017
    Why do people never give free flights with free tickets... :s:s:s:s:s:s:s
  • hrd2imgn said:

Good stuff man, keep spreading the jam

Thanks! That's the spirit of it. I'm so incredibly fortunate to have been turned onto the band early in life and so I want to find people who share the same love for music overall, but dig and appreciate the profound impact that Pearl Jam has had on the musical landscape and in the world. Please help me share this post so I can spread the jam as far and as wide as possible.

Keep rockin'

Cheers,
    Jason
  • Brisk. said:

Why do people never give free flights with free tickets... :s:s:s:s:s:s:s

Lol... transportation to Brooklyn is not out of the question. No promises or guarantees, but I do have some options. It all really depends on who the lucky recipients are. I thought hard about whether I should include the possibility of transportation, but I opted not to. Perhaps I'll rethink that.

I can't speak on behalf of anyone or any group, but I paid some money for those tickets. I felt like that was a grand gesture, but I def. understand the pain of not being in the (general) area. I was overseas for quite a long time and so I felt the pain of not being able to afford the travel depending on where Pearl Jam was touring.

Peace!
    Jason