Aren't liberals supposed to be pro-gay? Terrorists at Milo event...

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited February 2017
    PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's funny reading the reactions of this thread. These aren't liberals. These are anarchists.

And?
    I figure now's the time for liberals to turn into anarchists, given the fact that the US government seems to be aiming for a dictatorship and possible war. Isn't that basically the one of the few instances where anarchists are useful? And what the Constitution suggests in such times?
    When I think about liberal anarchy, I picture a lot ill-equipped crybabies getting their asses handed to them and a lot of confusion about the lack of participation ribbons.
    I wish the right would decide on what liberals are: pussies or violent anarchists. you can't have both (baseless) insults.
    You are the one that called them "pussies"...Freudian slip? I just said they are ill equipped crybabies and eluded that a mass anarchist movement by them would fail patheticly and miserably. Does that make them "pussies"? I don't think so, just naive.
    You have a really fucked up idea of what and who liberals are man. I mean REALLY fucked up.
    That is entirely possible...but from what I've seen, not so much. Maybe it's a it's a situation of "those that speak the loudest"... Care to enlighten me? Everyone's perception is different based on experience. Maybe you can teach me what and who they really are.
    I don't think it's a case of those who spoke the loudest. The marches around the world the day after the inauguration with 3+ million people involved and no arrests is what speaks the loudest. I think maybe it's a case of what makes the best story. On the left it's assholes at this Milo event getting violent or people that got out of hand on inauguration day. On the right, the racists and Nazis make the best story, not the hundreds of thousands who marched for life peacefully. Every group (liberals, conservatives, blacks, police officers, etc.) has it's bad apples. The sad thing is that bad apples make the best news and are used to fire up the other side. Every group that I listed above are made up of 99% good people, but the 1% of the bad apples are making the opposite side paint with a broad brush stroke and that is what really divided our country.
    I most definitely agree with that! Which is another reason that a leftist anarchist movement would fail miserably.
    how does that post reinforce that idea?
    Because I only picture the extremists participating. And they are usually unorganized pansies that turn and run when it gets heavy...like in the example I posted above.
    so liberal extremists are unorganized pansies, but conservative extremists are well organized tough guys? I'm not trying to be argumentative or put anything in your mouth, just trying to gauge your point here.
    Not definitive, but many right wing extremists that I have encountered are ex-military pro-second amendment supporters. Many left wing extremists that I've encountered are loudmouth "it's not fair" latte drinkers...when I gauge which ones would win an actual battle...the right wingers seem to have the advantage. Of course, there are exceptions on both sides I'm sure.
    the pen is mightier than the sword my friend...

and why do you always talk about right/left going to "battle"? and always equate these things in some form of physical fight between right & left like this is the 5th grae playground? would you like to see your fellow Americans get gunned down in the streets over politics? maybe you remember that Dallas shooting recently? did you think that was cool?

the issues and political questions we face as a nation will be decided peacefully by people with degrees, not guns....
    Why do you "always" use infinitives? I would argue that I rarely do any of the things you mentioned above. I do not want to see my fellow Americans hurt, which is why I "always" argue against these violent forms of protest. Do you think it was cool seeing the woman bashed over the head by a flagpole at the Milo event?
    I have noticed it in your posts too, practically everything comes down to a fight and liberals can't win fights.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    rgambs said:

I have noticed it in your posts too, practically everything comes down to a fight and liberals can't win fights.

underestimating an opponent is the first step towards failure. ;)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited February 2017
    rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

It's funny reading the reactions of this thread. These aren't liberals. These are anarchists.

And?
    I figure now's the time for liberals to turn into anarchists, given the fact that the US government seems to be aiming for a dictatorship and possible war. Isn't that basically the one of the few instances where anarchists are useful? And what the Constitution suggests in such times?
    When I think about liberal anarchy, I picture a lot ill-equipped crybabies getting their asses handed to them and a lot of confusion about the lack of participation ribbons.
    I wish the right would decide on what liberals are: pussies or violent anarchists. you can't have both (baseless) insults.
    You are the one that called them "pussies"...Freudian slip? I just said they are ill equipped crybabies and eluded that a mass anarchist movement by them would fail patheticly and miserably. Does that make them "pussies"? I don't think so, just naive.
    You have a really fucked up idea of what and who liberals are man. I mean REALLY fucked up.
    That is entirely possible...but from what I've seen, not so much. Maybe it's a it's a situation of "those that speak the loudest"... Care to enlighten me? Everyone's perception is different based on experience. Maybe you can teach me what and who they really are.
    I don't think it's a case of those who spoke the loudest. The marches around the world the day after the inauguration with 3+ million people involved and no arrests is what speaks the loudest. I think maybe it's a case of what makes the best story. On the left it's assholes at this Milo event getting violent or people that got out of hand on inauguration day. On the right, the racists and Nazis make the best story, not the hundreds of thousands who marched for life peacefully. Every group (liberals, conservatives, blacks, police officers, etc.) has it's bad apples. The sad thing is that bad apples make the best news and are used to fire up the other side. Every group that I listed above are made up of 99% good people, but the 1% of the bad apples are making the opposite side paint with a broad brush stroke and that is what really divided our country.
    I most definitely agree with that! Which is another reason that a leftist anarchist movement would fail miserably.
    Because I only picture the extremists participating. And they are usually unorganized pansies that turn and run when it gets heavy...like in the example I posted above.
    so liberal extremists are unorganized pansies, but conservative extremists are well organized tough guys? I'm not trying to be argumentative or put anything in your mouth, just trying to gauge your point here.
    Not definitive, but many right wing extremists that I have encountered are ex-military pro-second amendment supporters. Many left wing extremists that I've encountered are loudmouth "it's not fair" latte drinkers...when I gauge which ones would win an actual battle...the right wingers seem to have the advantage. Of course, there are exceptions on both sides I'm sure.

and why do you always talk about right/left going to "battle"? and always equate these things in some form of physical fight between right & left like this is the 5th grae playground? would you like to see your fellow Americans get gunned down in the streets over politics? maybe you remember that Dallas shooting recently? did you think that was cool?

the issues and political questions we face as a nation will be decided peacefully by people with degrees, not guns....
    Why do you "always" use infinitives? I would argue that I rarely do any of the things you mentioned above. I do not want to see my fellow Americans hurt, which is why I "always" argue against these violent forms of protest. Do you think it was cool seeing the woman bashed over the head by a flagpole at the Milo event?
    You are making stuff up in your head dude. Triggered? I have mocked these violent protesters plenty, but beyond that??? I'll just play this off to another lefty in lala land.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?

You are making stuff up in your head dude. Triggered? I have mocked these violent protesters plenty, but beyond that???
    What did you mean he always uses the infinitive form? It's always non-conjugated verb??
    edited February 2017
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?

You are making stuff up in your head dude. Triggered? I have mocked these violent protesters plenty, but beyond that???
    What did you mean he always uses the infinitive form? It's always non-conjugated verb??
    Sounds good, not sure why that poster "always" uses non-conjugated verbs :). Better?
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?

Sounds good, not sure why that poster "always" uses non-conjugated verbs :). Better?
    Then I definitely don't understand
    edited February 2017
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?

My mistake, I should say "absolutes". I "always" got those mixed up in English class professor, lol. Regardless, the poster's use of "always" is very very far from the truth.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?

My mistake, I should say "absolutes". I "always" got those mixed up in English class professor, lol. Regardless, the poster's use of "always" is very very far from the truth.
    Ahhh I see now. Never say never I guess.
    George Takei talking about a very similar experience as Milo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

my2hands said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

And?

Ahhh I see now. Never say never I guess.
    Always never say never nevertheless

rgambs said:

Definitely a lesson learned by Hillary Clinton recently.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

actually i think the dems over estimated the intelligence of the voting public. and lets not forget millions more americans voted for her than the current president.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    edited February 2017

vaggar99 said:

mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

He will be picked up soon by some TV station.
    The ratings will be huge, "a former Breitbart persona goes mainstream" is what they will sell.
    This has self promotion written all over it and before you know it he will be co-anchor on some CBS talkshow.
    This is a brilliant move by him.

We'll see what happens. I am one who has trashed and hated on the guy as much as anyone. I just hope this experience wakes him up to the utter shittiness of the right. They will love you as long as you spew the hate rhetoric that gets them up every morning. The minute you bring your personal struggles to the table, you're dead. No place for empathy in the conservative world.
    I don't think it's shittiness by the right. They should have never taken him under their wing. He claims he was trying to make "First Amendment" type arguments and CPAC decided "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Well this was a bad call. To me, they are just righting a wrong here. The real issue is that pedophilia was the bridge too far.
    I didn't hear a particular advocacy for pedophilia. It sounded more like someone who was molested by an elder telling the story in a way that didn't demonize the perpetrator.
    In the transcripts I've read (haven't watched the video), he does appear to specifically endorse older men having sex with young teen boys, or possibly even younger though he doesn't specify age, and mocks the idea of the law requiring ages of consent.

https://www.google.ca/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/02/milo-yiannopolous-pedophilia-transcript-pederasty-video-full-sex-boys-men-catholic-priest-cpac-quotes/amp/?client=safari
    this. he does argue that pedophilia is defined as a non-consensual sexual relationship with a child, i.e; someone who hasn't yet hit puberty. He argues that doesn't include 13 year old boys, and goes as far as to say that some boys that age would actually BENEFIT from a sexual relationship with an older man.

I suppose, in some twisted way, I can see what he MIGHT be getting at, that said relationship might help an otherwise in-the-closet homosexual male in his teens to be more confident in his lifestyle orientation and steer away from suicide, etc, but to me, that's not only a stretch, it's an extreme stretch. To suppose that an older male would have geniune intentions towards a younger, very confused and impressionable male teen, is not something I'm at all comfortable with, to put it mildly. Interchange the sexes, older woman younger woman/male, older male younger woman/male, etc, and it makes no difference to me. you simply cannot advocate for these types of relationships.
    he's really telling the story from his own perspective even though he's often speaking in the third person. In another video, he clearly states that he was the aggressor (see above). most 13 year olds are sexually mature and curious about sex. i remember what it was like to be 13-14. That's about the age where guys want to start bragging about sexual conquest. Most of us didn't have access to older women and were perfectly happy to chase our peers. But I do remember a few guys who bragged about actively pursuing high school and even college age girls. i think we should stop beating around the bush when it comes to sex. Humans are extremely curious about sex at a much younger age than their adult parents are probably willing to accept. For the masses, the 'age of consent' rules probably help preserve of a sense of decorum in our society. For some, the rules just don't apply.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    vaggar99 said:

And disgusting Lena admitted to molesting her sister. All heros to the left!
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA ! and the whole Dem party and supporters too, Kleenex stocks jumped 22 points LOL !
    they burned all the soiled tissue at standing rock.

unsung said:

vaggar99 said:

And disgusting Lena admitted to molesting her sister. All heros to the left!
    Would you like to be painted with every pig on the right? It would be pretty easy to start a list. How about we hold individuals accountable for their behavior and not groups. Give that a shot.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Then hold them accountable, don't embrace them.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    unsung said:
    No...it's because he promotes pedophilia...you ok with that?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    unsung said:

Who do you propose holds them accountable? The free market? The invisible hand? Certainly not Big Government...
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    unsung said:

I'm not sure I saw the "I love Lena" thread as being that active. I'll check again.

Let me check on your last post on "Ted Haggard is a hypocrite" and see what's up there too.

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

actually i think the dems over estimated the intelligence of the voting public. and lets not forget millions more americans voted for her than the current president.

That or they stirred up a bunch of those riding the fence by saying naive elitist shit like that. Let's not forget that 90% of those "millions more people" were congregated in California and do not represent 99% of the other states with conservative interests.
    edited February 2017
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I'm not sure I saw the "I love Lena" thread as being that active. I'll check again.

Let me check on your last post on "Ted Haggard is a hypocrite" and see what's up there too.
    Someone brought up George Takei and made the comparison to Milo, so I added that thing Lena who has also admitted to molesting someone younger.

Try and keep up.
    unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Someone brought up George Takei and made the comparison to Milo, so I added that thing Lena who has also admitted to molesting someone younger.

Try and keep up.
    I'm still trying to keep up with your full of shit argument about the Civil War. I'm waiting for you to explain how you know more about the cause than Alexander Stephens... you're oddly absent from that one.

Either way, I'm not sure how I'm not keeping up with this one. You brought up Lena Dunham randomly. I randomly brought up Ted Haggard.
    lol
    Milo's booking agent's wife caught in bed with another man.  Isn't there a term for that?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    edited June 2017
    Whore?  Cheater?  Slut?

Some now consider those badges of honor.
    unsung said:
    Whore?  Cheater?  Slut?

Some now consider those badges of honor.
    Not the adulteress, her husband.  
    No idea.  Definately violated the guy code.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    it's not guy code. it's human decency code. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD