bmaguire - Feeling Sad

I sent bmaguire a Jacksonville sticker last year, and he was supposed to send me the Fort Lauderdale Sticker. After several attempts to contact him politely reminding him that he needs to send his part - he is totally ignoring me. Does anyone know him who could ask him to do the right thing? Feels like he is not a true fan and doesn't understand how to treat others of the "Tribe". Been close to a full year now! :o:s:|:o:o:o Very sad and disappointed.

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    I don't think you are alone.
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I made a trade with him - it worked out - I have met him twice in person. Once in Fort Lauderdale and last summer in Wrigley. Seemed like a cool guy.......
  • I don't think you are alone.

Unfortunately, the bootlegger is correct here.
  • Bummer, how do we get someone banned from trading?
    well I just texted him
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    MV21725 said:

Bummer, how do we get someone banned from trading?

Well, maybe we can start a A+ trades list so people can see who is a good person to......
    Oh wait!, that reminds me, if someone meets Don White from Arizona, give him a big kick in his nut for me. I mean really wind up and sack him one like you were kicking a 40 yard feild goal.
    Then ask him for my $200 he still owes me from 2012.
    Hope it work out for you MV.
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    DavidD said:

MV21725 said:

Bummer, how do we get someone banned from trading?

Well, maybe we can start a A+ trades list so people can see who is a good person to......
    Oh wait!, that reminds me, if someone meets Don White from Arizona, give him a big kick in his nut for me. I mean really wind up and sack him one like you were kicking a 40 yard feild goal.
    Then ask him for my $200 he still owes me from 2012.
    Hope it work out for you MV.
    Damn David. That's bull shit.
  • DavidD, damn. Can't believe people pull that shit.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    edited February 2017
    what can I do, you live and you learn.
    And I see you logged in today dwhite.
    Post edited by DavidD on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    DavidD said:

I remember that mess.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    DavidD said:

he still comes here. :open_mouth:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    mfc2006 said:

DavidD said:

I remember that mess.
    Talk about image management gone awry. I remember that shit too. I'd love a vetted list to be stickied in this forum. At least let the new folks know who not to deal with.
    www.cluthelee.com

mfc2006 said:

DavidD said:

I remember that mess.
    Talk about image management gone awry. I remember that shit too. I'd love a vetted list to be stickied in this forum. At least let the new folks know who not to deal with.
    the problem was, that list was all "one transaction equals awesome seller/buyer". it was like 300 people long. the only way something like that works is if someone were to do a constantly-updated feedback system like ebay. but then you run the risk of the mods shutting it down when anything negative is said, etc.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

mfc2006 said:

DavidD said:

I remember that mess.
    the problem was, that list was all "one transaction equals awesome seller/buyer". it was like 300 people long. the only way something like that works is if someone were to do a constantly-updated feedback system like ebay. but then you run the risk of the mods shutting it down when anything negative is said, etc.
    true
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Ah, so don't send until you get yours! Buyer beware. Thanks.

mfc2006 said:

DavidD said:

I remember that mess.
    No need to get into juicy negative details. If they're on the list, then it's assumed that they're on it for good reason. I also don't necessarily agree that a one positive transaction earns a spot on the list.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Hey I'm an awesome buyer,seller and trader ;)

mfc2006 said:

DavidD said:

I remember that mess.
    No need to get into juicy negative details. If they're on the list, then it's assumed that they're on it for good reason. I also don't necessarily agree that a one positive transaction earns a spot on the list.
    unfortunately, the negative details were unavoidable when someone on the "good" list did a shady trans.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,460
    edited February 2017
    is a bad news.
    Post edited by cardoso on
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Hey I'm an awesome buyer,seller and trader ;)

You suck, lol.

mfc2006 said:

DavidD said:

I remember that mess.
    unfortunately, the negative details were unavoidable when someone on the "good" list did a shady trans.
    Haha! Oh well.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    He posted this back in July elsewhere:
    bmaguire said:

Please if you haven't got your sticker and you are expecting one from me send me a message don't send bad messages on the post about me..

I had an issue with my now ex gf...who said she mailed my stickers out....she was pissed and threw them out to get at me, when I mailed them..

She was went so far as to remove them from the mailbox and threw them out all unbenounved to me...

My apologies ...some people like to do stupid things in order to be seen heard or I guess reconized.

Please message me. I have messaged 2 folks already and will follow up with all others this weekend. My apologies again..I was working two jobs and should have never asked my ex gf to help mail out my stuff.

Thanks again...
    Sincerely
    Bob Maguire

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • I just PM'd you. Thanks. When I get the sticker I'll let everyone know you came through.
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 610
    If things aren't looking up for ya mv21725 I may have a ft lauderdale 2016 extra at home. Can't guarantee anything but I'll have a peek this evening
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Thanks Aidt17, think I will be OK. BMAGUIRE just contacted me and I'm hopefully he'll come through.