Options

Lightning bolt autographed promo

edited February 2017 in Lost Dogs

Got this from a friend and wondered what its value is?

Post edited by Franklin Delano Bluth on

Comments

• Options
    EchoesOnMarsEchoesOnMars Reading, Pennsylvania Posts: 422
    depends if its real
    Philadelphia 2013 (Night 1)
    Philadelphia 2016 (Night 2)
    Upper Darby 2016 (Night 2) (Temple of the Dog)

• Options
    edited February 2017
    It came from a Sirius employee and can confirm its real. Also, I wasn't very clear in my initial post. A friend was asking if I wanted to buy it and was curious what the value is.

Post edited by Franklin Delano Bluth on
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    Signatures look legit to me. I think someone sold a signed backspaces on here for $750?

There's also a thread with some signed vinyl for sale too.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    scurtis said:

Signatures look legit to me. I think someone sold a signed backspaces on here for $750?

Thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited February 2017
    scurtis said:

This looks like signed CD. Would not expect it to fetch the same as signed vinyl. The signed Backspacer thru Tom Tomorrow's Kickstarter was $500. I wouldn't pay more than $500 for the signed CD. Just my opinion.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    edited February 2017
    Did your friend mail to you in the packaging shown? :)
    If so, they do not value this as much as you do.

Pretty cool, I would like to have that. $500 sounds about right.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

No. I live near him and that was an envelope in his office. I'm not much of an autograph person, so I offered him $150 and he said yes.

Sounds like I got a good deal, I think he knew it would mean more to someone like me than him.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

No. I live near him and that was an envelope in his office. I'm not much of an autograph person, so I offered him $150 and he said yes.

Sounds like I got a good deal, I think he knew it would mean more to someone like me than him.
    That's awesome dude. You've got band signed item for $150. That's a steal. :clap:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    PP193448 said:

scurtis said:

This looks like signed CD. Would not expect it to fetch the same as signed vinyl. The signed Backspacer thru Tom Tomorrow's Kickstarter was $500. I wouldn't pay more than $500 for the signed CD. Just my opinion.
    I didn't catch that it was the CD.

I have a signed Avacado CD, I paid $50 for it, but it only has Matt, Jeff and Mike's signatures on it.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    sweet!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com