Vodka, How Do I Love Thee

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

mcgruff10 said:

You guys like absolut?

If I am mixing (which I usually dont) yes Absolut is good.
    You drink on the rocks?
    Are you from cherry hill?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    "Clear liquor is for rich women on diets"

-Ron Swanson
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You guys like absolut?

You drink on the rocks?
    Yes and yes. :)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

"Clear liquor is for rich women on diets"

-Ron Swanson

Ha!
    F you Ron!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

:fearful: That moment when you wake up and frantically check your texts (and the forum) to see what you may have said in your drunken state.

Hahahhahahaha!! Yep.. don't miss that either.

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You guys like absolut?

You drink on the rocks?
    That s what I thought. I m in Monmouth county, Howell.
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You guys like absolut?

You drink on the rocks?
    A northerner! ;0
    mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You guys like absolut?

You drink on the rocks?
    Yeah that is why I shared the venue info, I knew you were a Jersey guy.
    I also Martini it. Too frequently.

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You guys like absolut?

You drink on the rocks?
    Yeah that is why I shared the venue info, I knew you were a Jersey guy.
    I haven't been to camden since 08 (last time pj played) and have never been to the mann center in philly. I will only go back to camden to see pj.
    i'm not an olive fan so martini's are out for me.
    summer time: pineapple juice/ketel
    rest of the year: vodka/club, vodka/cranberry
    I'm not real big in the flavored vodkas however I have acquired the taste for pomegranate vodka.
  • My eyes adored you
    Though I always laid a hand on you
    My eyes adored you
    Like a million miles away
    From me you couldn't see
    How I adored you
    So close, so close
    And yet so far away....................................................................vodka
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You guys like absolut?

You drink on the rocks?
    No such thing.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

You guys like absolut?

You drink on the rocks?
    No such thing.
    Overall, I agree. It is only too frequently if you drink them away from home in quantity. Home is OK to drink 3-4 big boy martinis. This is OK because I can just wander up to bed whenever I feel the need.

The Mann Center is pretty awesome based on location. Up in Fairmont Park and overlooks the city. They have food trucks and mobile bars and a VIP tent where you can kick it before the show and look out over the city. The venue itself is kinda old and ratty (like Camden) but the sound is not bad and the location....again, really friggin' cool.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited February 2017

Popov?

The unbreakable bottle leaves much to be desired when attempting to crack it over some asshole's skull.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

:fearful: That moment when you wake up and frantically check your texts (and the forum) to see what you may have said in your drunken state.

I love that. Wish I couldn't relate.
    :lol:
    Who wants to start a thread with Vodka texts they've received?

Or voicemails?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    I mostly drink craft beers, but I do enjoy a nice vodka soda with a lime occasionally. And if I'm out to a nice dinner, a dirty martini is definitely in order. Went through a phase a couple of years ago of making martinis at home....that got a little sloppy.
    I like sloppy.
    Popov and Five Alive was a go to in college.

Shit, Dankind, I have so many of those texts and voicemails out there.

Things Vodka Said can replace Things Rob Said
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

mcgruff10 said:

You guys like absolut?

Agreed, Absolut, is a good mixer, but doesn't stand alone very well.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    We lived next door to a Russian couple a few years ago and he broke out some absolutely smooth shit that he picked up there. Drank it ice cold with the pickles like mentioned earlier. Best vodka I've ever had.I wish I could remember the name. I'll have to do some searching.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    #vodkabros
    =)

I love me a good and spicy Bloody Mary.

May need to try a second martini for the second time in my life.

F Me, what say you?
    Yes yes and yes!
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894

I mostly drink craft beers, but I do enjoy a nice vodka soda with a lime occasionally. And if I'm out to a nice dinner, a dirty martini is definitely in order. Went through a phase a couple of years ago of making martinis at home....that got a little sloppy.

Right there with you. I'm more of a craft beer guy myself, but my wife loves the Tito's. I'll do a Tito's and soda once in awhile but I find them a bit plain, so I'll do a splash of cran or whatever we have. A cape codder, I guess.

For Tito's, try their 'American' Mule.
    Ginger Beer, Titos, and fresh Lime.
    Problem with the Mules is that there is not much booze in there so you end up drinking 10-15 if that is your drink for the night. By the end of that you drank way too much ginger beer and it earns a hangover.
    It is a refreshing drink, though.

Going to a country bar with my wife tonight. I hate country music. A lot of vodka will be poured to get me through it. May pull an F Me and just go on the rocks.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722

For Tito's, try their 'American' Mule.
    Ginger Beer, Titos, and fresh Lime.
    Problem with the Mules is that there is not much booze in there so you end up drinking 10-15 if that is your drink for the night. By the end of that you drank way too much ginger beer and it earns a hangover.
    It is a refreshing drink, though.

Mules are great. I usually only have a couple because that ginger beer is so damn sugary. It's a great summer drink.
    Rocks, Ani, Rocks!!

Yes, the ginger beer is what gives the hangover, not the vodka. (Vodka never does anything wrong & I won't stand to hear otherwise! :) )

Going to a country bar with my wife tonight. I hate country music. A lot of vodka will be poured to get me through it. May pull an F Me and just go on the rocks.

Screamo guy in a Country Bar. I so wish that I could experience this with you.

Wait.

No, that would mean I was in a Country Bar.
    At least there will be lots of attractive young ladies, and I am sure your wife will be happy that you went there with her.
    And....there is the Vodka.

Screamo guy in a Country Bar. I so wish that I could experience this with you.

Wait.

No, that would mean I was in a Country Bar.
    At least there will be lots of attractive young ladies, and I am sure your wife will be happy that you went there with her.
    And....there is the Vodka.
    Plus, we ended up one other time there and the bar tender was really hot. She bought me a shot and was upgrading my drinks to doubles. She over heard me go on a 5 minute rant on why country music is the inbreed persons version of Katy Perry. She must have agreed with me because after that I had a much better time getting hammered while being forced to listen to that crap.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Katy Perry loves Vodka Martinis.
    My lower abdominal area loves Katy Perry and a bit higher it loved Vodka.
    Lots in common.

I hear you on Katy Perry. I would rather she have something going in her mouth than something coming out of it though.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    She can do whatever she wants as far as I am concerned.