Comments

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited February 2017
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

Well at least it looks like anti-russian hawks are gaining the upper hand in the administration which is ok with me. Glad that going forward we'll all be on the same page when it is time to hit russia hard.

who said anything about "hitting them hard"? which I assume you mean military action with that language?

I just don't want our president and his cronies on the Kremlin payroll or to be completely compromised. pretty simple.
    Woah woah woah. I thought you were all outraged! Today I am reading that Russian actions in your elections was as bad as Pearl Harbor and 9/11! An attack such as that along with spy ships on the east coast and military jets buzzing your planes plus further destabilization in Ukraine will have to require a military response! You don't want puppet Trump to just let Putin roll all over you and the world do you? Clearly you want Russian actions checked beyond the sanctions already in place don't you? Is this only about Trump or do you want to put Russia in their place? C'mon man! Do you not care? Are you a russian puppet as well? Do I need to follow the money?
    BS, you should know that America only takes on weak states. You really expect the US to take on a nuclear power? That would be a fair fight. See Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, et al. Also see Soviet Union, KAL 007, China, Tiannam Square Bush I, seizure of E3, surrvielence aircraft Bush II. You must be Crimean, like Senator McCain?

And yes, you do need to follow the money.
    The Cold War was a proxy battle of nuclear powers. There was only one country equal to us and that was the Soviet Union. And fortunately neither super power unleashed a nuclear bomb. Don't forget General MacArthur advocated for nuking Korea until Truman relieved him of his duties (rightfully). So I'm not really following your point here. And McCain is right to advocate on behalf of the Ukrainians.
    Because we're not going to go to war with Russia over Crimea or Syria as much as BS would like us to. Does anyone expect or think that Russia would go to war with us over, say Mexico or El Salvador? Of course not, its our so called sphere of influence. But you know, those Sarah Palin acolytes would love to see the rapture, so there is that. And don't forget, Putin still has his nose out of whack for the humiliation that was Afghanistan. Paybacks a bitch.
    I didn't realize that was your point. Yes I agree that there is no war afoot with Russia over Crimea, Cuba or anywhere. War today iwth Russia is economic war and it's espionage.
    It's actually been mainly nothing for the last 8 years and very few on here have even cared. Other then you mrusell, who rightly have not been happy with Russian actions in the Ukraine and elsewhere, most everyone else have not actually given a damn or ever called for a tougher stance. Russia's behaviour only became a problem for these folk once Trump was elected...it's simple as that. I'm not looking for a war either but I'm simply proving that most Russia outrage on the AMT is phony. If Trump was gone everybody would be thrilled to continue with the status quo of unchecked Russian aggression. Romney called Russia the America's number one geopolitical threat and these people laughed. To them the number one geopolitical threat is Trump.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    I've said numerous times that China and Russia are the main reasons the world is still in such turmoil.
    vaggar99 said:
    That is dangerous shit right there. Good luck holding your country together if that pans out.
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:
    That is dangerous shit right there. Good luck holding your country together if that pans out.
    what Ryan Adams? he's no threat.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:
    It's Bryan Adams that's the problem. Cuts like a knife was about him shanking Trump in prison.
    mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:
    It's Bryan Adams that's the problem. Cuts like a knife was about him shanking Trump in prison.
    yes Bryan Adams is the fake Ryan Adams. Canadians are the problem. They infiltrate various message boards and basically have a good time laughing at the expense of the Americans. Ever heard of Manifest Destiny, Canada?
    mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:
    Bryan Adams is waaay better then Ryan Adams. Not even close.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

Well at least it looks like anti-russian hawks are gaining the upper hand in the administration which is ok with me. Glad that going forward we'll all be on the same page when it is time to hit russia hard.

who said anything about "hitting them hard"? which I assume you mean military action with that language?

I just don't want our president and his cronies on the Kremlin payroll or to be completely compromised. pretty simple.
    Woah woah woah. I thought you were all outraged! Today I am reading that Russian actions in your elections was as bad as Pearl Harbor and 9/11! An attack such as that along with spy ships on the east coast and military jets buzzing your planes plus further destabilization in Ukraine will have to require a military response! You don't want puppet Trump to just let Putin roll all over you and the world do you? Clearly you want Russian actions checked beyond the sanctions already in place don't you? Is this only about Trump or do you want to put Russia in their place? C'mon man! Do you not care? Are you a russian puppet as well? Do I need to follow the money?
    BS, you should know that America only takes on weak states. You really expect the US to take on a nuclear power? That would be a fair fight. See Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, et al. Also see Soviet Union, KAL 007, China, Tiannam Square Bush I, seizure of E3, surrvielence aircraft Bush II. You must be Crimean, like Senator McCain?

The Cold War was a proxy battle of nuclear powers. There was only one country equal to us and that was the Soviet Union. And fortunately neither super power unleashed a nuclear bomb. Don't forget General MacArthur advocated for nuking Korea until Truman relieved him of his duties (rightfully). So I'm not really following your point here. And McCain is right to advocate on behalf of the Ukrainians.
    Because we're not going to go to war with Russia over Crimea or Syria as much as BS would like us to. Does anyone expect or think that Russia would go to war with us over, say Mexico or El Salvador? Of course not, its our so called sphere of influence. But you know, those Sarah Palin acolytes would love to see the rapture, so there is that. And don't forget, Putin still has his nose out of whack for the humiliation that was Afghanistan. Paybacks a bitch.
    I didn't realize that was your point. Yes I agree that there is no war afoot with Russia over Crimea, Cuba or anywhere. War today iwth Russia is economic war and it's espionage.
    It's actually been mainly nothing for the last 8 years and very few on here have even cared. Other then you mrusell, who rightly have not been happy with Russian actions in the Ukraine and elsewhere, most everyone else have not actually given a damn or ever called for a tougher stance. Russia's behaviour only became a problem for these folk once Trump was elected...it's simple as that. I'm not looking for a war either but I'm simply proving that most Russia outrage on the AMT is phony. If Trump was gone everybody would be thrilled to continue with the status quo of unchecked Russian aggression. Romney called Russia the America's number one geopolitical threat and these people laughed. To them the number one geopolitical threat is Trump.
    There have been plenty of threads about Russia and Putin over the years on AMT. Can't remember you around for any of those.

You have a real AMT revisionist history thing happening.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

My so-called "outrage" isn't phony. I'm new to the AMT, but have been on the boards for years.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

There have been plenty of threads about Russia and Putin over the years on AMT. Can't remember you around for any of those.

You have a real AMT revisionist history thing happening.
    You can't remember? Sounding a little Flynn-like with that response. I'm all over the Vladimir Putin thread and others. The outrage is phony.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:
    In your opinion.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:
    In your opinion.
    He also thinks Larry Walker is the greatest outfielder to ever play...
    I like both artists.
    vaggar99 said:

I like both artists.

Nobody likes a fence sitter.
  • dignin said:

vaggar99 said:

I like both artists.

Damn straight. For the win!
    https://youtu.be/hq2KgzKETBw
  • BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:
    After everything you've posted through the campaign, transition and the last four weeks...that comment right there is where you crossed the fucking line.
    dignin said:

vaggar99 said:

I like both artists.

Summer of 69 is probably one of top 5 songs of all time. How's that?
    vaggar99 said:

dignin said:

vaggar99 said:

I like both artists.

Heaven was better. It was the official song for me and my sixth grade girlfriend. She gave me 3 choices. I checked this box.
    mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

dignin said:

vaggar99 said:

I like both artists.

Heaven was better. It was the official song for me and my sixth grade girlfriend. She gave me 3 choices. I checked this box.
    now we're splitting hairs. a fabulous song as well.
  • I think Run to You is a badass song.

I think Run to You is a badass song.

Hell yeah...little guy in black leather

dignin said:

vaggar99 said:

I like both artists.

Damn straight. For the win!
    https://youtu.be/hq2KgzKETBw
    My submission for everyone's consideration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1xG-Nd7dl4&list=RDq1xG-Nd7dl4&index=1
  • BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

Because if you're not outraged, you don't care? Once more into the breach, professor? For heaven's sake, every geopolitical event isn't WW3. Ratchet it down a notch or step away from the sand table, please?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • So professor, what would you suggest and how or what has Trump done, other than undermine the EU and NATO, to take a tougher stance with Russia?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brookings.edu/testimonies/ukraine-russia-and-the-u-s-policy-response/amp/
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    mrussel1 said:

mfc2006 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:
    In your opinion.
    He also thinks Larry Walker is the greatest outfielder to ever play...
    Absolutely not.

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

vaggar99 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:
    After everything you've posted through the campaign, transition and the last four weeks...that comment right there is where you crossed the fucking line.
    The number of rock hits don't even compare. I saw Bryan Adams at the Werchter festival in Belgium in the late 90's on the undercard for Metallica and a ton of other bands. I wasn't expecting much but he just blew that festival crowd away. Ryan Adams would have a hard time doing that.

• And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes