Text of Muslim Ban Executive Order in a few posts

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

my2hands said:

Logic and facts don't seem to get you far with most trump supporters that are in as deep as GF. Basically you have to validate their deep fear and insecurity as the basis for their support of trump. Their higher level brain functioning is being turned off when discussing these topics.

so is their spelling

did I see GF spell "basis" as "basses" a few posts up? I've realized there is no need to entertain someone who clearly doesn't have a clue

by the way... I've noticed the biggest snowflakes on this board are the conservatives... they are scared of EVERYTHING... go buy another AR-15 to make you feel better lol

google muslim riots in France, thanks for the spelling lesson and when you get a chance (if ever) wake up ! muslims are
    becoming a bigger problem than you care to realize.

What's the over/under for your next involuntary vacation?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    tbergs said:

my2hands said:

Logic and facts don't seem to get you far with most trump supporters that are in as deep as GF. Basically you have to validate their deep fear and insecurity as the basis for their support of trump. Their higher level brain functioning is being turned off when discussing these topics.

so is their spelling

did I see GF spell "basis" as "basses" a few posts up? I've realized there is no need to entertain someone who clearly doesn't have a clue

by the way... I've noticed the biggest snowflakes on this board are the conservatives... they are scared of EVERYTHING... go buy another AR-15 to make you feel better lol

google muslim riots in France, thanks for the spelling lesson and when you get a chance (if ever) wake up ! muslims are

gotta be coming soon with that bullshit statement.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

http://www.snopes.com/paris-muslim-siege-false/

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

So, not only was his post somewhat anti-Muslim, it was also incorrect.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

Let's see if he even acknowledges that the riot story was horse shit.

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

Let's see if he even acknowledges that the riot story was horse shit.
    Not holding my breath on that one.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

Welcome to the conversation Santos! Glad to have you here :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

Incorrect?
    I believe the term you are looking for is.....alternative facts

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

tbergs said:

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

my2hands said:

so is their spelling

Incorrect?
    I believe the term you are looking for is.....alternative facts
    Sorry! My bad!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    snoops ? why not the onion ?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Serious question.

Are you a Pearl Jam fan? Favorite album? Top 3 songs?
    my2hands said:

Serious question.

LOL ! good grief you have got to be kidding me...who are you the PJ police ? let me give you a little advice, do not let a band or anybody else form or alter your opinions and ideas, trust me when I say "a bands influence does not last forever" and remember they get rich off your interest in their music and giving anymore than your interest is groupie stupid....they wont pay your bills.

but since you and your groupie self feel the need to ask, yes a great band, one of the best to hit the music business since the 90's in fact Vetter's voice is arguably one of the better voice I've heard since Roy Orbison or Elvis Presley.....all that aside bit doesn't mean I'd kiss his ass.......HAHAHAHHAHAHAYHAHAH ! I'm still laughing at your question.

• RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009

my2hands said:

Serious question.

LOL ! good grief you have got to be kidding me...who are you the PJ police ? let me give you a little advice, do not let a band or anybody else form or alter your opinions and ideas, trust me when I say "a bands influence does not last forever" and remember they get rich off your interest in their music and giving anymore than your interest is groupie stupid....they wont pay your bills.

but since you and your groupie self feel the need to ask, yes a great band, one of the best to hit the music business since the 90's in fact Vetter's voice is arguably one of the better voice I've heard since Roy Orbison or Elvis Presley.....all that aside bit doesn't mean I'd kiss his ass.......HAHAHAHHAHAHAYHAHAH ! I'm still laughing at your question.

Who the hell is Vetter?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Ettie Vetter.. Doi.

my2hands said:

Serious question.

Who the hell is Vetter?
    There's also a typo in "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", which should arguably be one of the easier words to spell, with two alternating letters.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited February 2017
    Back on topic please and stop the personal comments at each other.
    Thank you.
    Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Trump supporter evacuated from Oroville dam: 'I feel like a refugee'
    When Sam Lyon fled with his family he was sheltered by a Sikh temple in Sacramento. His experience gave him new insight into the president’s travel ban

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/14/trump-supporter-evacuated-oroville-dam-sikh-temple-shelter?CMP=share_btn_fb
    edited February 2017
    I cant discuss pearl jam on a pearl jam message board? thread integrity is that important? lol
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    dignin said:

Trump supporter evacuated from Oroville dam: 'I feel like a refugee'
    When Sam Lyon fled with his family he was sheltered by a Sikh temple in Sacramento. His experience gave him new insight into the president’s travel ban

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/14/trump-supporter-evacuated-oroville-dam-sikh-temple-shelter?CMP=share_btn_fb

Damn those non-Christian immigrants, confounding expectations by showing tolerance and love for their neighbour and generally being decent human beings!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • snoops ? why not the onion ?

I agree with GF here. 'Snoops' can hardly be considered credible. I've never heard of 'snoops', but it sounds pretty stupid if you ask me.
    "My brain's a good brain!"

I agree with GF here. 'Snoops' can hardly be considered credible. I've never heard of 'snoops', but it sounds pretty stupid if you ask me.

• Hahahahahahaha
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Snoop should be ashamed of smoking a blunt that small... we rolled better than that in 10th grade lol
    my2hands said:

Snoop should be ashamed of smoking a blunt that small... we rolled better than that in 10th grade lol

Snoop. Don't. Give. A. Fuck.

;)
    my2hands said:

my2hands said:

yeah but he probably has better shit (one hit shit), and they say money can't buy happiness LOL !
    my2hands said:

Yeah, but Snoop just finished another nine blunts before it.

EV
    benjs said:

my2hands said:

Yeah, but Snoop just finished another nine blunts before it.
    fair point lol
    Great response to this GF.....
    "google muslim riots in France, thanks for the spelling lesson and when you get a chance (if ever) wake up ! muslims are
    "

Oh wait, you didn't respond. Nevermind.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited February 2017

So what are you saying? That you still believe the riots your referenced are real? That you're insisting that something proven to be false is still true because you are under the false impression that Snopes doesn't present real information? Is that your position?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

So what are you saying? That you still believe the riots your referenced are real? That you're insisting that something proven to be false is still true because you are under the false impression that Snopes doesn't present real information? Is that your position?
    You need to take it literally.

?

Why not the

?

Then it all makes sense.