Richard Spencer

Comments

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited February 2017

Annafalk said:

vaggar99 said:

so most everyone on this thread is okay with sucker punching Richard Spencer on the street. But vaggar99 makes fun of Milo's mascara and he's a hyprocrite? Milo would be so proud!!!!

I'm not ok with sucker punching anyone.
    Me neither, and it would be more powerful if he'd been given a hug instead :) from someone he claims he doesn't like.
    He's just go shower and hate the type even more.

For some, love isn't the answer. A punch to the nose or a kick in the balls is.
    I don't know...but I think life is too short for hating...
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Annafalk said:

Annafalk said:

vaggar99 said:

so most everyone on this thread is okay with sucker punching Richard Spencer on the street. But vaggar99 makes fun of Milo's mascara and he's a hyprocrite? Milo would be so proud!!!!

Me neither, and it would be more powerful if he'd been given a hug instead :) from someone he claims he doesn't like.

If all it is is hating... I would agree. But reserving a side dose of hatred for those that deserve a dose of hatred is balanced in my mind.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

Annafalk said:

Annafalk said:

vaggar99 said:

If all it is is hating... I would agree. But reserving a side dose of hatred for those that deserve a dose of hatred is balanced in my mind.
    I agree, it goes for everyone. And people shouldn't hurt each other in any way.
  • unsung said:

unsung said:

The assailant has quite the history of extracurricular activity.

Regardless of his history... he gets a t-shirt for this vulgar display of power.
    And of course he would never square up, instead a cheap shot and run.
    Would you ever square up? Me thinks not.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited February 2017
    Post edited by Degeneratefk on
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

unsung said:

Regardless of his history... he gets a t-shirt for this vulgar display of power.
    To who?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

To who?
    the overlords who seek to take your guns and property.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

To who?
    If it becomes necessary.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

To who?
    If it becomes necessary.
    puhlease.

the overlords will come at you with an armored police carrier and you would resist?

best of luck to you in that situation.

actually, obama never came after you for anything. do you really think trump will?

we should consider this the golden age for those that hate the government. they are completely emboldened.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

To who?
    If it becomes necessary.
    puhlease.

the overlords will come at you with an armored police carrier and you would resist?

actually, obama never came after you for anything. do you really think trump will?

we should consider this the golden age for those that hate the government. they are completely emboldened.
    he'd be shitting his overalls just like the rest of us would.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Lots of places he's not welcome, it turns out. Including libertarian conferences.

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/21/richard-spencer-attempted-to-crash-a-libertarian-conference-and-was-shown-the-door/
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    The Huffington Post: White Nationalist Richard Spencer Booted Out Of CPAC. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwxoGBsjQ

The Huffington Post: White Nationalist Richard Spencer Booted Out Of CPAC. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwxoGBsjQ

Poor guy. Guess he's just not wanted anywhere.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

Don't speak too soon, Trump might find a place for him yet!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    rgambs said:

Yeah, I'm sure Sessions has a position for him in the DOJ Civil Rights Division. Or maybe he could be in charge of making new Trump armbands for the administration to wear.

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

rgambs said:

Yeah, I'm sure Sessions has a position for him in the DOJ Civil Rights Division. Or maybe he could be in charge of making new Trump armbands for the administration to wear.

Snazzy. Though we all know who else wore armbands.

jeffbr said:

rgambs said:

Snazzy. Though we all know who else wore armbands.
    Trump's giving Bannon a heil five right now.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    WTF? Dan Schneider (CPAC) call the alt-right, "left-wing facscists"? no, no, no...
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/23/cpac-leader-blasts-alt-right-as-conservatives-define-agenda-under-trump.html
    vaggar99 said:

WTF? Dan Schneider (CPAC) call the alt-right, "left-wing facscists"? no, no, no...
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/23/cpac-leader-blasts-alt-right-as-conservatives-define-agenda-under-trump.html

He just had to blame the alt-right on the left, didn't he? That's the way to create that distance.

And I wonder what Trump thinks about Conway publicly stating that "the margins were slim", referring to the vote. Kinda contradicts his alt-facts.
    vaggar99 said:

I agree with him that the alt-right should have no place in conservatism, but he is delusional with his "left-wing fascist" nonsense. Breitbart is hardly a leftist site. Bannon is a fascist, but hardly left-wing.

vaggar99 said:

He just had to blame the alt-right on the left, didn't he? That's the way to create that distance.

And I wonder what Trump thinks about Conway publicly stating that "the margins were slim", referring to the vote. Kinda contradicts his alt-facts.
    interesting that he didn't realize this until now, after the election. coward.
    well, at least he did not get punched in that big fat mouth of his.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

So much for CPAC distancing itself from the alt-right. Just after Schneider's speech mentioned above, the guests at the conference were Bannon and Priebus sharing the stage together. Bannon, of course, is the standard bearer of the alt-right and he had the loudest applause today. So while there are many establishment conservatives who want nothing to do with the alt-right, it appears that conservatives let those parasites in, and now they're staring at their festering wounds wondering what happened. The right are fucked in the long-term. They better enjoy what they have now, because there is going to be backlash in 2018 and 2020.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/23/alt-right-now-bannon-storms-cpac.html

Trump will be at CPAC tomorrow morning. I'm sure that will be entertaining.
    CPAC- Caucasian Political Action Conference

this guy seems to have a drinking problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dot7oKai8ac
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Damn government .......

Richard Spencer's white nationalist non-profit stripped of tax-exempt status: report
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/323834-richard-spencers-white-nationalist-non-profit-stripped-of-tax

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

To who?
    If it becomes necessary.
    puhlease.

Some people die for things that they believe in.
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

To who?
    If it becomes necessary.
    puhlease.

Some people die for things that they believe in.
    Sure. Over the history of the world, many, many people have died for what they believe in over many counties and many causes. And a good chunk of them were misguided and wasted their lives. Dying for what you believe in isn't necessarily an admirable thing.
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Unsung plans on doing the killing.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.