Richard Spencer

Comments

• MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    unsung said:

Malroth said:

I don't think the guy should be punched; I just want to punch him. *self trigger*

This is how safe spaces are created.
    Yeah, don't cry when you get punched back, or shot.
    Are you going to do it?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    unsung said:

Malroth said:

I don't think the guy should be punched; I just want to punch him. *self trigger*

that's what i'm saying. don't go around punching people and expect positive consequences. its never gonna happen
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    vaggar99 said:

unsung said:

Malroth said:

that's what i'm saying. don't go around punching people and expect positive consequences. its never gonna happen
    I do not condone violence, but I'm sure that gif of Spencer getting hammered brought a smile to a lot of people all over the world. I call that a positive consequence.
    ^^
    perhaps. you have to realize that there is a major breakdown happening in our society. its not always apparent, but the wheels are in motion. we are a weakened democracy. those of us who want to preserve it must not become what we hate.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    vaggar99 said:

^^
    perhaps. you have to realize that there is a major breakdown happening in our society. its not always apparent, but the wheels are in motion. we are a weakened democracy. those of us who want to preserve it must not become what we hate.

What breakdown is happening? And when was the timeframe where we managed our differences pre-breakdown mode?
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    i saw today that spencer apparently got punched a second time that day in a different incident. this time a white guy punched him.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• i saw today that spencer apparently got punched a second time that day in a different incident. this time a white guy punched him.

So how was your day?

Awesome! I only got punched two times!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Man, I wish I had the guts to punch somebody. I work in govt so there's plenty of people to choose from.
    I'm through with screaming
  • Man, I wish I had the guts to punch somebody. I work in govt so there's plenty of people to choose from.

Maybe the orange man will make it legal to punch nazis? He'd definitely win a few more votes adding that bit of hatred on top of his other hatred groups.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

i saw today that spencer apparently got punched a second time that day in a different incident. this time a white guy punched him.

I thought the first guy who punched him was white. He was wearing a black mask, but you could see his arm and neck.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    I saw this on Twitter. I think it's his real account. Posted an hour or two after the shooting at the mosque in Quebec. Now tell me this guy doesn't deserve to be punched...

Richard
    he's started to wear mascara. must be hangin with Milo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wex6QeBiAWs
  • vaggar99 said:

Come on, man. You know better than to make a comment like that. The two guys you named are terrible human beings, but part of being progressive is looking past what you pointed out regarding makeup. Making a slam on a terrible person like Spencer does no good if you do it by diminishing those that progressives support. We stand with LGBT friends and don't use their differences as a basis to attack an enemy.

I know that wasn't your intent, but that's how it reads in the black and white world.

vaggar99 said:

Come on, man. You know better than to make a comment like that. The two guys you named are terrible human beings, but part of being progressive is looking past what you pointed out regarding makeup. Making a slam on a terrible person like Spencer does no good if you do it by diminishing those that progressives support. We stand with LGBT friends and don't use their differences as a basis to attack an enemy.

I know that wasn't your intent, but that's how it reads in the black and white world.
    I got your point. But Milo is a piece of garbage that does not represent the LGBT community so I have no issue trashing him. The mascara comment I thought was pretty nonoffensve but I suppose we'd need a member of the LGBT community to chime in on that.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

I got your point. But Milo is a piece of garbage that does not represent the LGBT community so I have no issue trashing him. The mascara comment I thought was pretty nonoffensve but I suppose we'd need a member of the LGBT community to chime in on that.
    Where's Prince of Dorkness when we need him?
  • vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Where's Prince of Dorkness when we need him?
    Lol

There's been some great rants around here lately, but none that could fall under the category of 'unequivocally awesome' that typically describe that guy's rants.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

it doesn't matter if milo represents them or not. you can't call out conservatives for terms like "snowflake" and "safe spaces" and fat shaming and bullying tactics and then turn around and insult their looks. a lot of conservatives complain about the "leftist hypocrisy", and in many instances, they have a right to.

I can't stand this hypocrisy and I choose to call it out every time I see it.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Malroth said:

unsung said:

Malroth said:

Are you going to do it?
    I generally avoid areas where riots are but if I were caught in a situation that I couldn't get out of I would use any means necessary to defend myself.
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    vaggar99 said:

Looks like a black eye.
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    "what are you gonna do about it WHITEY?" LMAO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsxwhRiiWtc

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

it doesn't matter if milo represents them or not. you can't call out conservatives for terms like "snowflake" and "safe spaces" and fat shaming and bullying tactics and then turn around and insult their looks. a lot of conservatives complain about the "leftist hypocrisy", and in many instances, they have a right to.

I can't stand this hypocrisy and I choose to call it out every time I see it.
    i don't see your point. making a joke about a black eye and then suggesting that he's wearing mascara like Milo. How is that being hypocritical?
    Again, Milo is garbage. He is being exploited by Steve Bannon and now he's exploiting others. He does not believe in LGBT rights. so fuck him.
    so most everyone on this thread is okay with sucker punching Richard Spencer on the street. But vaggar99 makes fun of Milo's mascara and he's a hyprocrite? Milo would be so proud!!!!
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    vaggar99 said:

so most everyone on this thread is okay with sucker punching Richard Spencer on the street. But vaggar99 makes fun of Milo's mascara and he's a hyprocrite? Milo would be so proud!!!!

I'm pretty indifferent about the sucker punch and the mascara.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    vaggar99 said:

I'm not ok with sucker punching anyone.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited February 2017

vaggar99 said:

Me neither, and it would be more powerful if he'd been given a hug instead :) from someone he claims he doesn't like.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Annafalk said:

vaggar99 said:

Me neither, and it would be more powerful if he'd been given a hug instead :) from someone he claims he doesn't like.
    Like maybe a black Jewish lesbian
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited February 2017

Annafalk said:

vaggar99 said:

Like maybe a black Jewish lesbian
    Yes, that would be great :)
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Annafalk said:

vaggar99 said:

He's just go shower and hate the type even more.

For some, love isn't the answer. A punch to the nose or a kick in the balls is.